Resident Satanist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Granite, I noticed this in your profile:

Religious Affiliation:
- Satanist

????

Someone who used to defend the essentials with authority on TOL now promotes himself as a Satanist? Bizarre.

Why?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Someone called him a satanist and I think he's just going along with it for the fun of it. He isn't actually a satanist. not to answer for him though :noid:

Hal_Jordan

koban said:
Let's call him a homo :Commie: liberal next! :banana:

- Christian

Hahahahahahaha!!
Well of course, if Granite is a homo, then maybe you should help him (her?) with his gayness. Encourage him to eat raw meat, watch football, blow a deer's head off, beat up another homo (in Jesus name, of course) and boycott the the release of Brokeback Mountain.

Being a Christian counds like fun!!!! Maybe I should start believing again..... :idea:

Granite

Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
Someone called him a satanist and I think he's just going along with it for the fun of it. He isn't actually a satanist. not to answer for him though :noid:

Just what I want them to think...:devil:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Real Sorceror said:
We actually have a real Satanist around here, he started a thread last week, forgot his name though.............

Must not have made an impression...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Freak's original post was in February, this thread is pretty much ancient by TOL standards.

Real Sorceror

pentatonic145 said:
Oooh! A real Satanist! That's cool.
Wait...no it's not...
I think we scared him off though. He seemed like an OK guy, if not entirely sain. But hey, if being sain was a requirement at TOL.........*looks around accusingly*

Hal_Jordan

Real Sorceror said:
I think we scared him off though. He seemed like an OK guy, if not entirely sain. But hey, if being sain was a requirement at TOL.........*looks around accusingly*

I read Anton LeVay's little book; it apeared to be a kind of selfish and immature humanism with goofy symbols and even goofier rituals.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Hal_Jordan said:
I shouldn't......
A true Satanist would be too busy playing Marilyn Manson records backwards to setup an account.

:chuckle:

The backmasked message is, of course, "buy more albums."

Status
Not open for further replies.