Resident Satanist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

allsmiles

Gerald said:
I will now use my "Karnak the Magnificent" psychic powers to predict that Messenger will not provide verifiable documentation for any incidence of an alleged "magic" spell or device actually functioning as advertised...

like those stupid X-Ray specs they sell in the back of comic books?

i coulda saved myself a few bucks and just brushed up on my pickin' up women skills :chuckle: now i have a pair of crappy X-Ray specs and i still can't see naked chicks :(

Messenger

allsmiles said:
do you know this from personal experience?

The only thing that I know from personal experience is that ouija boards work.
I wish I never used them, but alas . . .

I don't have any doubt that Satan allows "magicusers" to think that they are using magic powers, just as I was allowed to think that I was some sort of ouija board expert.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Messenger said:

I don't have any doubt that Satan allows "magicusers" to think that they are using magic powers, just as I was allowed to think that I was some sort of ouija board expert.

You seriously think a piece of cardboard manufactured en masse by Milton Bradley has the ability to open doors into the Other World? :dizzy:

Real Sorceror

Messenger said:
Pardon me, I should only have said that you've been warned against sorcery by your Father in heaven.

Magic and spells do work . . . it's just that the means to make it work is provided by Satan, in order to deceive the would be mage/sorcerer/witch/etc
Sorry to dissapiont you, but a Wiccan's power comes both from the Earth and from thier own personal energy, and is therefore indirectly from God, who created the Earth. (aka. not from Satan).

Real Sorceror

Messenger said:

The ouija board itself has little to do magic. In fact, its not magical at all. Its simply acting as a focus for the energy of the people invovled. You can replicate that with just about anything.
Do you seriously believe Satan is so powerful that he provides the energy for every single sorceror, witch, shaman, psychic, and would-be occultists on the planet? Why do Christians seem to think he is everywhere, somehow involved in all wicked activity? Only one being is omnipresent. Guess who it is?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Granite said:
You seriously think a piece of cardboard manufactured en masse by Milton Bradley has the ability to open doors into the Other World? :dizzy:

That's gotta be some mighty potent cardboard they've got. One wonders if they have witches on staff to charge the things with infernal energies.

Now, if you think a Ouija board is something, have a look at this gem of wonderful weirdness (I had one when I was a kid, and picked another one up on eBay a couple years back. Woooooooo...).

Granite

Hall of Fame
Gerald said:
That's gotta be some mighty potent cardboard they've got. One wonders if they have witches on staff to charge the things with infernal energies.

Now, if you think a Ouija board is something, have a look at this gem of wonderful weirdness (I had one when I was a kid, and picked another one up on eBay a couple years back. Woooooooo...).

:shocked:

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!

Messenger

Granite said:

It doesn't have to be from Milton Bradley. You can write on a piece of cardboard and it will work. And yes I know they work from personal experience. Whether you believe me or not is another story.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Messenger said:
It doesn't have to be from Milton Bradley. You can write on a piece of cardboard and it will work. And yes I know they work from personal experience. Whether you believe me or not is another story.

I would be very interested hearing about your experience(s). PM if you prefer.

Messenger

Well, it was over 10 years ago but I just recall that it worked way better when my self and my friend Peter did it compared to when other friends did it. The pointer thing would fly around the board, sometimes so violently that it would get away from our fingers, and it would have to wait for us to catch up to it before it started whipping around again. It would say that it was various dead people and give us stories and dates. One time it said it was Satan. It was very entertaining but I know now that it was a terrible sin against God to play with it.
I've heard stories of others who used it that are scarier than mine, but there's no way for me to confirm those . . .

Granite

Hall of Fame
Messenger said:
Well, it was over 10 years ago but I just recall that it worked way better when my self and my friend Peter did it compared to when other friends did it. The pointer thing would fly around the board, sometimes so violently that it would get away from our fingers, and it would have to wait for us to catch up to it before it started whipping around again. It would say that it was various dead people and give us stories and dates. One time it said it was Satan. It was very entertaining but I know now that it was a terrible sin against God to play with it.
I've heard stories of others who used it that are scarier than mine, but there's no way for me to confirm those . . .

Was it accurate, by any chance? I have my own opinion for the causes of such things but I'm curious in the accuracy of the force you were interacting with.

Messenger

Granite said:
Was it accurate, by any chance? I have my own opinion for the causes of such things but I'm curious in the accuracy of the force you were interacting with.

Well, we didn't check the accuracy of the dead people it was impersonating (by checking to see if such a person existed, etc) but I recall that when Peter and I were using it, another friend would ask the ouija what his aunt's middle name was (something that we would not know) and it would reveal the correct name with Peter and I controlling it.
So, in that way we did 'check' it.

I believe that the information comes from demons/bad angels/satan/etc so I don't think that you can get an accurate future prediction. If you ask it how many years you have left alive it'll give you an answer, but they don't know the real answer. They do however know accurate information from the past, so they can give you accurate dates, names, years alive, occupations, causes of death, and so on about any number of people. And, as in my example, they can reveal the middle name of your friend's aunt and things like that.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Messenger said:
Well, we didn't check the accuracy of the dead people it was impersonating (by checking to see if such a person existed, etc) but I recall that when Peter and I were using it, another friend would ask the ouija what his aunt's middle name was (something that we would not know) and it would reveal the correct name with Peter and I controlling it.
:: hides really big mallet behind back ::

So, did you and Peter know his aunt's middle name?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Messenger said:
It doesn't have to be from Milton Bradley. You can write on a piece of cardboard and it will work.
It's that easy, is it?

I suppose you also put stock in the Evil Eye™, and the notion that thinking evil thoughts about a given person can cause harm to that person...?

Real Sorceror

Gerald said:
It's that easy, is it?
Not really. As Messenger's experience shows, the focus(the board) will only react to the right energy.

Gerald said:
I suppose you also put stock in the Evil Eye™, and the notion that thinking evil thoughts about a given person can cause harm to that person...?
Just thinking about someone does nothing, nor does giving them a nasty look. You'd have to gather a great deal of negative energy to actually cuase someone harm, and even then it might appear they where harmed in an unrelated manner, or simply not at all.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Messenger said:

I believe that the information comes from demons/bad angels/satan/etc so I don't think that you can get an accurate future prediction. If you ask it how many years you have left alive it'll give you an answer, but they don't know the real answer. They do however know accurate information from the past, so they can give you accurate dates, names, years alive, occupations, causes of death, and so on about any number of people. And, as in my example, they can reveal the middle name of your friend's aunt and things like that.

It's also entirely possible that owing to the Isometer Effect the energy and events were generated purely by you and your companion. Mind literally over matter.

Messenger

Gerald said:
:: hides really big mallet behind back ::

So, did you and Peter know his aunt's middle name?

Well I didn't know her middle name. It's possible that Peter did but I find that highly unlikely.

You can just write letters and numbers in cardboad and make a pointer out of cardboard and it will work. We did that all the time

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Real Sorcerer said:
You'd have to gather a great deal of negative energy to actually cause someone harm, and even then it might appear they where harmed in an unrelated manner, or simply not at all.
That's the problem with magic and psychic powers: they're indistinguishable from chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.