Resident Satanist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazaroo

You've been playing it backwards all along.

and the music was ripped off by nosnaM nyliraM, who did the Mr. Dressup theme.

Messenger

Real Sorceror said:
We actually have a real Satanist around here, he started a thread last week, forgot his name though.............

You are a real Satanist.

"When you come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you..." (Deuteronomy 18:9)

:kookoo:

Last edited:

JoyfulRook

Well, this thread has been dug out of the dead pile more than once....

Messenger said:
You are a real Satanist.

"When you come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you..." (Deuteronomy 18:9)

:thumb:

Real Sorceror

Messenger said:
You are a real Satanist.
Uh sorry, I'm a Wiccan, not a Satanist. You must have me confused with someone else.
Messenger said:
"When you come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you..." (Deuteronomy 18:9)
I dont practice any Black magic. I dont sacrifice things in evil rituals. I dont talk to ghosts. My kids dont jump through fire.....I dont even have kids.

Witchcraft and sorcerery are not evil. They can be used for evil, and I'm sure thats what this verse is warning agianst. They have nothing to do with demon worship. And I am most certianly not a Satanist.

Real Sorceror

Granite said:
Mistaking "Satanism" with "devil worship" is easy enough, I suppose...
I know its not really "devil worship", but the Satanist philosophy doesnt define me. Plus, it seroiusly needs to get renamed.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Granite said:
Yeah, no kidding...

The Thread That Wouldn't Die Part II: Resurrection. Again.

:: dons ragged clothes and a zombie mask, shambles around going "Aaarrrgh! Gggrrrah! Braaaiiiiinnnnssss! ::

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Messenger said:
You are a real Satanist.

This verse presupposes that spells can be successfully conjured, something that is yet to be conclusively demonstrated...

Messenger

Real Sorceror said:
I know its not really "devil worship", but the Satanist philosophy doesnt define me. Plus, it seroiusly needs to get renamed.

Pardon me, I should only have said that you've been warned against sorcery by your Father in heaven.

Magic and spells do work . . . it's just that the means to make it work is provided by Satan, in order to deceive the would be mage/sorcerer/witch/etc

Granite

Hall of Fame
Messenger said:
Pardon me, I should only have said that you've been warned against sorcery by your Father in heaven.

Magic and spells do work . . . it's just that the means to make it work is provided by Satan, in order to deceive the would be mage/sorcerer/witch/etc

:yawn:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Uh-oh, we have a live one here...

Uh-oh, we have a live one here...

Messenger said:
Magic and spells do work...
If that's true, why hasn't some spell-slinger claimed James Randi's one...million...dollars?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Gerald said:
If that's true, why hasn't some spell-slinger claimed James Randi's one...million...dollars?

:rotfl:

Hold on, Gerald! You never know! THIS COULD VERY WELL BE THE BIG ONE, FOLKS!

allsmiles

Messenger said:

do you know this from personal experience?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
I will now use my "Karnak the Magnificent" psychic powers to predict that Messenger will not provide verifiable documentation for any incidence of an alleged "magic" spell or device actually functioning as advertised...

Status
Not open for further replies.