Rookie???

Timotheos

Work harder, until you've been called a "child of the devil." That's when you'll know you've hit the big time.

I've seen someone called a "demon possessed perverted of the truth." But thankfully that was not directed at me. I don't think I could take being called that. I guess it's true that God only gives us what we can handle. Mr Doormat (aka the demon possessed perverted of the truth) handled it much better than I would have.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I've seen someone called a "demon possessed perverted of the truth." But thankfully that was not directed at me. I don't think I could take being called that. I guess it's true that God only gives us what we can handle. Mr Doormat (aka the demon possessed perverted of the truth) handled it much better than I would have.

They're just words. If you can remember that, you'll do okay. Sometimes I forget.

Quincy

Yes TOL can at times be grammar and spelling challenged. Having said that I often make a post in haste and have to go back and edit. I'm always scared someone will quote me before I can edit it! People like to quote around here :noid: . I'm starting to understand why....

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Hello to all the wise and wonderful people of TOL, and that other guy.

Why does it say "Rookie" under my name? Can I change this? How long is the forum going to say I am a Rookie? Does anyone else find this insulting? Can I have a nicer pillow? Why are you you looking at me like that?

Tim

i'm trying to be nice, but sometimes it's so dang difficult. :DK:

It's a condition AND an insult. I resemble that remark.

I'm a noob, but when does the Rookie thingie end? Is it post related or time related? Can I artifically boost my post count or is that thing frowned upon as dishonest cheating vile behavior?

And I want more rep power. That seems like it would be cool.

nobody likes me everybody hates me i think i'll go eat some worms

I'm a voice crying in the wilderness too. Actually I'm just crying on the internet. But not in a good way like you mean.

I don't know. I've already been called a heretic and a newager and I've only been here three days. After a week I'll prolly be burned at the stake, or force fed birthday cake, or something terrible like that.

:DK:

These smileys are cool. They are much better than the ones on all of the Christian Forums that I'm banned from.

Joey?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't know. I've already been called a heretic
I protest. :mmph:

and a newager
freelight protests.

and I've only been here three days.
It happens all the time. And I'm the happy birthday comment by the way. No the rest of you do not need to understand that.

After a week I'll prolly be burned at the stake, or force fed birthday cake, or something terrible like that.
Or force fed a burnt steak on your birthday. :chew:

These smileys are cool. They are much better than the ones on all of the Christian Forums that I'm banned from.
What for? Not the smilies, mind you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hello to all the wise and wonderful people of TOL, and that other guy.

Why does it say "Rookie" under my name? Can I change this? How long is the forum going to say I am a Rookie? Does anyone else find this insulting? Can I have a nicer pillow? Why are you you looking at me like that?

Tim

Haha! I see you have a sense of humor and you seem to be dismantling that other guy in that thread over there!!!

As for your question, if you subscribe you can change your user title to whatever you like that is site appropriate. As you make more posts it will change automatically as well.
Well, it seems Quincy has answered the question.

P.S.
Quincy, I just downloaded all the Death Note fonts yesterday.

Timotheos

What for? Not the smilies, mind you.

Flaming and Posting in the wrong place. I asked one guy what he would do with a brain if he had one. I know what I would do with a brain if I had one. I would while away the hours conferring with the flowers, consulting with the rain. And my head I'd be scratching while my thoughts were busy hatching. I could tell tell you why the ocean's near the shore. If I only had a brain. I wonder what he would do with a sense of humor if he had one.

But that was my third strike. More like my tenth strike. I'm an a whole.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...I know what I would do with a brain if I had one.
Write important papers then weigh them down?

I would while away the hours conferring with the flowers, consulting with the rain.
Overrated. All they talk about is how they look.

...I wonder what he would do with a sense of humor if he had one.
Court reporter?

But that was my third strike.
Strike or stroke?

I'm an a whole.
I've been in a rut once or twice. :think: Oh, an. Well that's different.