Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Shilling, eh rob?

The call-in business a bit slow this summer? ;)

Why don't you call him? :D

Zakath

Resident Atheist
docrob57 said:
Whatever is on your mind. Talk to him about the existence of our God. That's always popular.
That would be a short conversation with an atheist... :rolleyes:

allsmiles

docrob57 said:
Whatever is on your mind. Talk to him about the existence of our God. That's always popular.

What about just the existence of god in general? Enyart and myself would have a lot to talk about in regards to god's creation, to be more specific... the universe:) One thing he and I have in common is our awe of the complexity of god's creation.

docrob57

allsmiles said:
What about just the existence of god in general? Enyart and myself would have a lot to talk about in regards to god's creation, to be more specific... the universe:) One thing he and I have in common is our awe of the complexity of god's creation.

Sure, that would work.

docrob57

Zakath said:
That would be a short conversation with an atheist... :rolleyes:

Not really, your debate was pretty lengthy! Who knows, you might get help over to a second show. Think how your fame would skyrocket!

Of course, you could do the pizza thing. But somehow that seems less interesting.

allsmiles

docrob57 said:
Sure, that would work.

I'm actually curious how he would respond to the idea that god created the universe and it's contents, but it is not the christian god. The same creationist evidence works for both, but I think my ambiguous creator god is easier to support than his/yours.

docrob57

allsmiles said:
I'm actually curious how he would respond to the idea that god created the universe and it's contents, but it is not the christian god. The same creationist evidence works for both, but I think my ambiguous creator god is easier to support than his/yours.

Well go for it! It would be interesting. I won't even make fun of you when I listen to it! :)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Calling Enyart is a pointless waste of time. Same as, say, appearing on "The O'Riley Factor."

Granite

Hall of Fame
I just don't see the point in feeding Enyart's ego or getting trotted out there. For what it is TOL provides a decent opportunity to talk about just near anything. You don't have one mouth dominating the playground, as it were.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
I just don't see the point in feeding Enyart's ego or getting trotted out there. For what it is TOL provides a decent opportunity to talk about just near anything. You don't have one mouth dominating the playground, as it were.
... with his hand on the cut-off switch... :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.