Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
docrob57 said:
Uh oh. Let me not forsake a bird in the hand. I repent!
Thou art forgiven. Go and sin no more... :angel:

Did I do that correctly, it's been so long... ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
allsmiles said:
Okay, old dudes...

stop, just stop;)
Hey, just trying to be youthful and "with it"... :chuckle:

Heck, I had to use "Gizoogle" for that little bit. :ha:

servent101

Zakath
Thou art forgiven. Go and sin no more...

Did I do that correctly, it's been so long...

actually for someone who does not believe there is a Diety to forgive us ... I would say your attempt to show some "whatever" (beats me) what your trying to do ... but for me I was hoping to find some sort of intelligent post - which you often post intelligently, but this mindless chit chat, well I am trying to learn it - know of any good books on the subject?

With Christ's Love

servent101

Zakath

Resident Atheist
servent101 said:
Zakath

actually for someone who does not believe there is a Diety to forgive us ... I would say your attempt to show some "whatever" (beats me) what your trying to do ... but for me I was hoping to find some sort of intelligent post - which you often post intelligently, but this mindless chit chat, well I am trying to learn it - know of any good books on the subject?
Not really; it's sort of a right-brain activity. One tries to come up with a pert response...

The cognitive process for humor is too complex for me to explain... heck I'm not even sure I understand it... :think:

servent101

Zakath
The cognitive process for humor is too complex for me to explain... heck I'm not even sure I understand it...
- thanks, and as I often tell people - don't pop a vein in your brain here on TOL - as writers often have problems of this type - I am aware the founding Fathers of the Constitution all were very well rounded in their education - more Jack of all Trades - possibly this is one of the "necessities" in life - that all this specialization is actually not too good for us. We need a variety of occupations to keep our accuities accurate - especially on topics of theology.

Anyways - sooner or later your going to write something really good, if your having troubles though - try making a wind mill, or building a solar genarator - my next project is to make a home made sun powered battery charger.

With Christ's Love

Servent101

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Thanks for the encouragement... let us know how the battery charger works out.

I'm interested in building a "sun tester" - using a solar cell and a clock to see how long a particular patch of ground gets direct sun - to determine whether or not specific plants can grow there.

sentientsynth

docrob57 said:
I know it was a serious question. Where is Dothan? My son in at the University of Alabama this summer on a research project. Is it near there?

Yeah, it's pretty close. Maybe 200 miles or so. Dothan is the lower right hand corner of AL. Lots of people drive through here on the way to the beaches.

SS

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Poly, that's funny...

Poly, that's funny...

Poly, this is funny...

Poly said:
Tell me, who had his hand on the "cut-off switch" here?

And hey, since Battle Royale X is right around the corner, let me give a welcome to Christians and to unbelievers, to follow the debate about whether the future is settled or open, and give your comments. Thanks, -Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.