Saint John W

brinny

...as requested, i am asking for feedback about this member LOL!

Soooo....what do ya's gots to say?

4chsmu1.gif

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is impossible to hold your beath while reading St john w's posts because you cain't help gasping in awe and wonder at the wisdom that falls from his keypad.

...he will not like me to say that as he is VERY humble.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

4chsmu1.gif

Saint John W The Great And Most Humble - he saved my life ! he rebuked me and corrected me and i finally began to see the wolves. he protects the sheep and if you are lucky enough to partake of his wisdom; you are truly blessed. simply the best . . better than all the rest - (Tina Turner wrote that song about saint john w) - :patrol:

john w

Hall of Fame
It is impossible to hold your beath while reading St john w's posts because you cain't help gasping in awe and wonder at the wisdom that falls from his keypad.

...he will not like me to say that as he is VERY humble.

I concur, but I'm too humble to say that. And I apologize to TL, for taking this long to respond-I was kissing myself, and looking at my posts, and myself, in the mirror, in admiration.

john w

Hall of Fame
John should be appointed mod for a day. :)

And I'd ban you, for no reason, quicker than you can say, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," or, "Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – on a sesame seed bun."

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I concur, but I'm too humble to say that. And I apologize to TL, for taking this long to respond-I was kissing myself, and looking at my posts, and myself, in the mirror, in admiration.
Oh please tell me that you didn't get the mirror all smudged up again.

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint John W The Great And Most Humble - he saved my life ! he rebuked me and corrected me and i finally began to see the wolves. he protects the sheep and if you are lucky enough to partake of his wisdom; you are truly blessed. simply the best . . better than all the rest - (Tina Turner wrote that song about saint john w) - :patrol:

"Sant" Louisian's are always a "step ahead of the pack." Thanks, PJ, and I agree. Vote for me, for "Mod for the Day," and as TOL's 2015 "Humblest Poster of the Year." There will be a little in your stocking, on Christmas, for this favor you do me. And I know how to return a favor.

saint Don Juan John W

glorydaz

4chsmu1.gif

Well....when I first came I nearly left because he was so rude and annoying. In fact, I really wanted to smack him upside the head every time I read his posts.

Then, wonder of wonder miracle of miracles, I was blown away by something he said about the Lord only speaking what the Father said before going to the cross, and I began to check that out. Then, I began to check out other things he said. And one day I decided I needed to eat some of that humble pie he serves up so well, and he was kind enough to forgive me for all my stupid comments.

I call him a dear brother, and hate it when he gets sent to time out. ;)

john w

Hall of Fame
Well....when I first came I nearly left because he was so rude and annoying. In fact, I really wanted to smack him upside the head every time I read his posts.

Then, wonder of wonder miracle of miracles, I was blown away by something he said about the Lord only speaking what the Father said before going to the cross, and I began to check that out. Then, I began to check out other things he said. And one day I decided I needed to eat some of that humble pie he serves up so well, and he was kind enough to forgive me for all my stupid comments.

I call him a dear brother, and hate it when he gets sent to time out. ;)

Now, if I was just 20 years younger......! Thanks, for your "gracious words," D of G.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, if you don't point it out who will?

I pay my fellow "Amway" buddies, to spread the good news/gospel of my greatness. That way, I need not attend those boring "Amway Conventions," where booze is not served.

musterion

JohnW is a steady, reliable lantern of meekness and humility amongst the crass, strobe-light stupidity of so many smelly TOL transients and their devolved preterist cousins. He is to heretics what John Wayne Gacy was to party clowns: somebody who makes them look really, really bad. TOL should be relaunched as JOL in his honor.

Lastly, I will always be in his debt for proving that I did not imagine decades ago seeing the supposedly apocryphal (in reality, suppressed at great expense by the Andy Griffith estate) episode entitled, "Opie Thinks Passing Gas is Funny," with more of Andy's warm fatherly wisdom as well as Barney and Floyd's legendary fart argument. I knew I'd seen it. Everyone doubted me, and I knew my parents were wasting all that money on therapy for me, just like I and the voices told them.

But JohhW made it all right.

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny boy is Exhibit A of what happens to a person after years of trying to defend John Nelson Darby and Dispensationalism.

Boy? Funny, coming from the resident wimp of TOL, Craigie the Clown, known for his satanic habitual lying, and satanic "Preterism," who has no spine/vertebrae, whose main mission in life, is to be a man pleaser, and get even with all those mean dispies/MAD-ists, who hurt his feelings awhile back, and now is obsessed with getting even with us, his obsession, while he lets others pervert the gospel of Christ, as long as they are not of the dispensational "persuation."

You wouldn't say that Boy" comment, to my face, would you sweetie? No, you wouldn't. Wimp.

Of course, Craigie spams that "Nelson Darby" on every third post; that's what his father the devil taught him-that's all the punk has.

Con "man."

john w

Hall of Fame
JohnW is a steady, reliable lantern of meekness and humility amongst the crass, strobe-light stupidity of so many smelly TOL transients. He is to heretics what John Wayne Gacy was to party clowns: somebody who makes them look really, really bad. TOL should be relaunched as JOL in his honor.

Lastly, I will always be in his debt for proving that I did not imagine decades ago seeing the supposedly apocryphal (in reality, suppressed at great expense by the Andy Griffith estate) episode entitled, "Opie Thinks Passing Gas is Funny," with more of Andy's warm fatherly wisdom as well as Barney and Floyd's legendary fart argument. I knew I'd seen it. Everyone doubted me, and I knew my parents were wasting all that money on therapy for me, just like I and the voices told them.

But JohhW made it all right.

Thanks, musty. You're almost as humble as me.