Saint John W

john w

Hall of Fame
We are called sniffers....we are trained to sniff out wolf shine, St john is wolfshine sniffer in chief.

Yes, TL, I am saint john wolfshine sniffer in chief/"House" W I am..... I do not like those wolves/wolf-ette's, saint John W I am.

Others ask me, "Will you like them here or there? Will you like them anywhere?"

I say, "I won't like them them here or there, I won't like them anywhere. I do not like those wolves/wolf-ette's, saint John W I am."

Others ask me, "Would you like them in a church? Would you like them with Lurch?"

I say, "I won't like them in a church, I won't like them with Lurch.
I will not like them on the moon, I will not like them on a broom.
I will not like them in a car, I will not like them in a bar
I will not like them in the dark, I will not like them in the park.
I will not like them with a mouse- Now get the heck out of our TOL house!

saint John Rifleman/"House" W

musterion

tumblr_m6rlx0QpmS1qe3fg4o1_500.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
He thinks he is good looking and I look a lot better than he does and don't brag about it on my avatar

I corrected it for you:"He knows he is good looking and I look a lot better than he does and don't brag about it on my avatar, but I cannot match his sense of humor, as I take myself way too seriously, being one of 'the elect,' and all..."

That one was "on the house."

the great, humble, saint John "House" W

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Now you know the character of John W. He is worshipped by this forum. And he has many disciples who diligently worship him. And his followers are very much like him with their way of attacking their nay Sayers..

nay Sayers?