Saint John W

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You missed it. Your "avatar"(loosely employed here.)

Stay with me.

Now, put up your avatar, tough "guy." Lack confidence, feeling compelled to critique others?

"While you wrote that, we know you changed your tensed lipped avatar to a more masculine dominate posture thinking the elects are feminine and lower than you."-you

Manly. At least I have the b, to put my pic up. Hideous, embarrassed, are you, by your pics, so you put up a tough guy puppet charicature? Yes...

LOL - that's why i put my worst picture on (besides i work undercover), so i don't intimidate and shock the weak and timid - i am saving all my glamour shots for later; with all my hair -

nothing like a limp puppet avatar to proclaim your credibility -

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Too old. and a bit addle-minded.:mmph:

I thought so. You seems to be claiming to be true and saved Christian.

True Christians mature as they age, and here you are still talking like teen age bully.

shame on you.

john w

Hall of Fame

True Christians mature as they age, and here you are still talking like teen age bully.

shame on you.

Why don't you wear a "true" hat? Good day to you, sir. You are on ignore/un-ignore.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
You missed it. Your "avatar"(loosely employed here.)

Stay with me.

Now, put up your avatar, tough "guy." Lack confidence, feeling compelled to critique others?

"While you wrote that, we know you changed your tensed lipped avatar to a more masculine dominate posture thinking the elects are feminine and lower than you."-you

Manly. At least I have the b, to put my pic up. Hideous, embarrassed, are you, by your pics, so you put up a tough guy puppet charicature? Yes...

Sorry, I fell asleep after the "stay with line" I guess I got bored. Forgive me I didn't mean to be rude. Go ahead, I'm listening.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I fell asleep after the "stay with line" I guess I got bored. Forgive me I didn't mean to be rude. Go ahead, I'm listening.

Oh. Thanks for checking in, sickly, spindly one.

Others are bored with you:"This page has had 81 visits"

Have a seat, until I decide to call on you again.

glorydaz

shame on you.

Idiot. A teenager wouldn't even know what addle minded was. :down:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

shame on you.

Oh me oh my, you sure like my attention, you sure like telling me I am not l true Christian, you denizen of the deep, swimming in dark waters, wearing your spectacles, taking to smoking fish, you Mudshark!

brinny

...i'm fixin' ta give ev'ry body a big ol' squissssssshy group hug, y'all
4chsmu1.gif

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
You must have obtained that stumper/cliché from your daily visit to "Dr. Phil."

So there.

And you sound very identical to those on Jerry Springer's show. TOL TOL ! TOL ! TOL ! TOL ! You're emotionally angry enough to give me a blackeye for messing with your beautiful handsome masculine powerful hero avatar. We must all here say you're the best looking guy on TOL. How about letting me hear the end of it.