Saint John W

brinny

LOL! my huggggz iz quite random

yu just got-ted hugggged-ed

bighug.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
And you sound very identical to those on Jerry Springer's show. TOL TOL ! TOL ! TOL ! TOL ! You're emotionally angry enough to give me a blackeye for messing with your beautiful handsome masculine powerful hero avatar. We must all here say you're the best looking guy on TOL. How about letting me hear the end of it.

Rejected, Col. Klink/-ette.

Sit.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Perhaps. But I'm least I''m a forever justified saint, with a "Narcissistic Personality Disorder," Dr. Laura, in contrast to being a demonic Clavinist/Calvinist, like yourself.

Thanks for checkin' in. You can get back to your "The Best of Oprah" on your VCR cassette collection, now. You're welcome.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps. But I'm least I''m a forever justified saint, with a "Narcissistic Personality Disorder," Dr. Laura, in contrast to being a demonic Clavinist/Calvinist, like yourself.

Thanks for checkin' in. You can get back to your "The Best of Oprah" on your VCR cassette collection, now. You're welcome.

Founder of facebook had the same syndrome. He got rich from it. You may get rich for being silly. You're very good at it. You can start sillybook.com

john w

Hall of Fame
Founder of facebook had the same syndrome. He got rich from it. You may get rich for being silly. You're very good at it. You can start sillybook.com

And most of the world has your "syndrome," Laura-lost. Get saved.

And I've decided not to invite you to be my "MySpace" "friend."

So there.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
And most of the world has your "syndrome," Laura-lost. Get saved.

And I've decided not to invite you to be my "MySpace" "friend."

So there.

Whats with Laura this and Laura that? Do I need to get a "get saved" bumpersticker?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

you already know Saint John W The Great and the loyalty of his many worldwide disciples by now - did you start this thread ?

even your username screams - 'I have no control, I have no mind of my own' - puppette

Pinocchio ?

Miss Piggy ?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
you already know Saint John W The Great and the loyalty of his many worldwide disciples by now - did you start this thread ?

even your username screams - 'I have no control, I have no mind of my own' - puppette

Pinocchio ?

Miss Piggy ?

I already know that saints and monks don't make that much emotional noise. No wisdom comes from that. On plain surface , I see no difference between Grosnick morowbe and saint W. They both sound the same. But that's ok to me. Let's let them be but I love being guided by the holy spirit. He moves me as He knows my mind.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I used to listen to Dr. Laura when I was a non-believer. I don't have to rely on her advice any more since I know Jesus.

Jesus is much, much better than anyone else.:)