Saint John W

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And there are many, many faithful and loyal disciples of John W which is not in this thead yet.

i think you meant THNEAD - because everyone, everyone, everyone, everyone, EVERYONE NEEDS A THNEAD - (Dr. Suess) look it up meshak -
:salute:

john w

Hall of Fame
John has the logic of Yosemite Sam. :)
872f043301831a8ccdea8fc0af6993d9.jpg

Oh, yeh? You have the brains(loosely employed here) of Elmer Fud-ette:

Elmer_Fudd_Wallpaper_by_E_122_Psi.png

So there, ex potential Facebook "friend."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
TL is one of those faithful and loyal followers or underlings of John W.

i was actually enjoying the worship posts of saint john w the great and most humble - savoring the humor and the fantastic writing/creativity. suddenly, bam - the shak -

you don't understand exaggeration for fun. on a deadly serious note, we all love john w because he preaches, teaches and explains the gospel of salvation while instantaneously alerting the sheep of wolves on the prowl, and the wolves lurking in the weeds with the snakes

you are comparable to a lone hyena; cackling in the distance with no assistance. subsisting on grub worms and puddle water, with no awareness of the world around you -

you imagine a group of john w followers and disciples - underlings. you are 100% correct, but we keep it secret. we can let you in, but you must believe in the RISEN CHRIST and the gospel of grace that Paul preaches first. (first means before anyone else) - that's it. and then you can join the club - :patrol:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
John I've decided that I can't keep Lexi. Your stupid dog has been causing problems all over the neighborhood.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I corrected it for you:"He knows he is good looking and I look a lot better than he does and don't brag about it on my avatar, but I cannot match his sense of humor, as I take myself way too seriously, being one of 'the elect,' and all..."

That one was "on the house."

the great, humble, saint John "House" W

While you wrote that, we know you changed your tensed lipped avatar to a more masculine dominate posture thinking the elects are feminine and lower than you.

john w

Hall of Fame
John I've decided that I can't keep Lexi. Your stupid dog has been causing problems all over the neighborhood.

Fine. I'm also keeping the "Country Squire" station wagon, including the side panels.

john w

Hall of Fame
While you wrote that, we know you changed your tensed lipped avatar to a more masculine dominate posture thinking the elects are feminine and lower than you.

In contrast to your sodomite "avatar"(loosely employed here.).

Put up your pic, puppy.

I thought so.

john w

Hall of Fame
I thought you drove a Vista Cruiser?

Red Forman: "This is a great car. You could literally cruise the vista in it."

My next car might be a purple Gremlin, or an AMC Pacer-stock(which includes an FM radio). And the steering column will work.

john w

Hall of Fame
You loosely called me a gay man or do you think wooden puppets are sodomites?

You missed it. Your "avatar"(loosely employed here.)

Stay with me.

Now, put up your avatar, tough "guy." Lack confidence, feeling compelled to critique others?

"While you wrote that, we know you changed your tensed lipped avatar to a more masculine dominate posture thinking the elects are feminine and lower than you."-you

Manly. At least I have the b, to put my pic up. Hideous, embarrassed, are you, by your pics, so you put up a tough guy puppet charicature? Yes...