Saint John W

john w

Hall of Fame
Johnny boy is Exhibit A of what happens to a person after years of trying to defend John Nelson Darby and Dispensationalism.

Sweetie Craigie thinks his "Exhibit A" is so cute, thinking he is so "cool."

Craigie is Exhibit 666 of what happens to a man, who isolates himself from intelligent members of the boc, and listens to the satanic Preterist "The UnBiblical UnAnswer Man," Hank Hanegraaf, and "The View"/"Oprah," all day long, since he does not have a job-he goes insane, and....

His TOL page:

This page has had 2,104 visits

tumbleweed%20on%20the%20road.jpg

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Following his role model "The Rifleman" St. John has embodied the true humility of Lucas McCain showing humility where needed to others but, quick on the trigger to those (wolves) seeking to harm the flock. Your a credit to the the name...The Rifleman"

The Rifleman

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
And I'd ban you, for no reason, quicker than you can say, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," or, "Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – on a sesame seed bun."

Oh yes, Mary Poppins, and the great MAD warrior

The Madness

Take the candy!

john w

Hall of Fame
Following his role model "The Rifleman" St. John has embodied the true humility of Lucas McCain showing humility where needed to others but, quick on the trigger to those (wolves) seeking to harm the flock. Your a credit to the the name...The Rifleman"

The Rifleman

Thanks, R Man! Chuck, and Barney Fife, are "cool cats."

SaulToPaul 2

Every time saint john w, the great, TOL's most humble, object of chicks desire, gets sent to the TOL penalty box, I die a little inside...

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm a chic. And chic's dig John W.

Bora of Tam, as usual tells it like it is, almost as well as myself. I'm not married, but, it's a toss up, between marrying a chick, whom I dig, in the future, or myself. The latter, just may be possible, in this "present" obviously "enlightened, cultured, tolerant,...." and all that jazz, "evil world"(survey Galatians 1:4 KJV) in which we reside.

john w

Hall of Fame
Every time saint john w, the great, TOL's most humble, object of chicks desire, gets sent to the TOL penalty box, I die a little inside...

Bless your heart, Mayor. Your momma must think you're a fine son. Just stay away from those spiked water coolers at work, or down at the fillin' station. Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
...as requested, i am asking for feedback about this member LOL!

Soooo....what do ya's gots to say?

4chsmu1.gif

Now you know the character of John W. He is worshipped by this forum. And he has many disciples who diligently worship him. And his followers are very much like him with their way of attacking their nay Sayers..

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And there are many, many faithful and loyal disciples of John W which is not in this thead yet.

musterion

Now you know the character of John W. He is worshipped by this forum. And he has many disciples who diligently worship him. And his followers are very much like him with their way of attacking their nay Sayers..

Your grasp of American English is still weak. Have someone who knows it better than you do explain the concept of ironic humor.

john w

Hall of Fame

Perhaps if you'd send me a King hat, and take off that stupid hat of yours, I'd allow you to worship me also.

Good day to you, sir. You are on "ignore...un-ignore...ignore...un-ignore..."