Saint John W

john w

Hall of Fame
How'd yu know he wuz gettin' banned, bro'?

Jus' askin'

a. I am on "the inside," i.e., I pay off Knight, Delmar, and most of the moderators, $.25, to give me a "heads up" on impending bans, even my own. That explains why I usually implode, right before my impending trip to the penalty box, or...

b. it's just one of my many super powers being a super hero, and all,....or...

c. When in doubt, "choose 'c'"

You might call "a" "Moderatorgate."

brinny

LOL! How very generous of you to share that insider information.
4chsmu1.gif

Thank you kindly.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A couple of spots up from here in OT is the most judgmental thread. Saint John W ranks high, as a spiritual man judges all things, and does so with righteous judgment.

bybee

A couple of spots up from here in OT is the most judgmental thread. Saint John W ranks high, as a spiritual man judges all things, and does so with righteous judgment.

Many years ago a wise man who opinions were important to me said "A Christian must be careful where he puts himself".
So while it is important to help those in need, sometimes, after careful assessment, one is mandated to make painful judgments.
I check to see if the bowl of fruit on the kitchen counter is the real thing or just waxen effigies.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
LOL! How very generous of you to share that insider information.
4chsmu1.gif

Thank you kindly.

He could get a head start by deleting his messages unless someone replies his messages. If one quotes his messages, he couldn't change it .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So while it is important to help those in need, sometimes, after careful assessment, one is mandated to make painful judgments.

Making a righteous judgment, painful or not, is helping one in need.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

You being banned reminds me to take another look at our conversations. I liked you a lot but due to your low tolerance and a trigger happy reporter, it would be unsafe for us to us to continue our conversations. If you reply any of my posts and see that you have my famous :carryon: stamp, you'll know why. I wish you the very best and goodbye.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Some loser with a keypad

Like the rest of ... You know who we are

Too little or too much can kill. Overpridfulness and overboastfulness causes ailments and the sick pushes the keyboard a side to rest. To get well, become a calvinist

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You being banned reminds me to take another look at our conversations. I liked you a lot but due to your low tolerance and a trigger happy reporter, it would be unsafe for us to us to continue our conversations. If you reply any of my posts and see that you have my famous :carryon: stamp, you'll know why. I wish you the very best and goodbye.

oh, i just now saw this. i don't recall any conversations with you. unsafe ? ok - i never knew you -

View attachment 20182