Same-sex marriage, one year later

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I wouldn't even call them "bigots". They've taken it a few steps further and made an outright ideology (White Nationalism). I've argued against White Nationalists and I can tell you first hand, religion has precious little to do with it. Worse yet is when I get mistaken for one (I shave my head due to my going bald, and I tend to grow mammoth goatees).

You definitely might be mistaken for one if you lived in East County here, so it's instructive to show how assumptions can be so off the mark. That's good for all of us to remember.

Yet it's a fact that a shaved head and a mammoth goatee, especially if accompanied by a lifted truck with a Famous logo on the back window and the usual bro apparel (pretty much the inland bro look since the late 90s), that would be the assumption that would be made.

Feral Phoenician

You definitely might be mistaken for one if you lived in East County here, so it's instructive to show how assumptions can be so off the mark. That's good for all of us to remember.

Yet it's a fact that a shaved head and a mammoth goatee, especially if accompanied by a lifted truck with a Famous logo on the back window and the usual bro apparel (pretty much the inland bro look since the late 90s), that would be the assumption that would be made.
"Never judge a book by it's cover"

"Sure, but the book is Mein Kampf!"

While I don't drive a truck, I get mistaken for one from time to time. Either by "antifa" (anti-fascists) or "the real thing".

When those Valiant, White Warriors make the mistake, they beat cheeks (I've even been apologized to) when they realize they've angered one big Jew (I'm 6'2 and sadly now about 230lbs).