Scott Roeder is NOT a murderer 4 killing baby-killer

lighthouse99

O

Sure they will....it seems you do. Don't you?

e?

yes, i care. Sometimes when i see people being about as evil as possible (IS, etc) i hate them and just want them to die. But if IS people had just been raised properly, raised CHRISTIAN, truly Christian, they wouldn't be monsters trying to kill everything and everyone they see

i g uess i am digressing, but the point is that the Word of God says that God is love, and to love others as you love yourself

So i would defend your right to live if it came down to that

the atheists would not

the pro-aborts would not

:luigi:

quip

BANNED
Banned
yes, i care. Sometimes when i see people being about as evil as possible (IS, etc) i hate them and just want them to die. But if IS people had just been raised properly, raised CHRISTIAN, truly Christian, they wouldn't be monsters trying to kill everything and everyone they see

i g uess i am digressing, but the point is that the Word of God says that God is love, and to love others as you love yourself

So i would defend your right to live if it came down to that

the atheists would not

the pro-aborts would not

:luigi:

Though, I know of no such person who claims to be pro-abortion, why would you make this blanket accusation?

The problem here is that the letter "Q" has zero qualifying properties that differ from the rest of the alphabet...thus no reason to justify killing "Q's" over say "W's".

This is wholly unlike the unborn...which quailfy as incipient, non-viable, necessarily encroached and sustained upon another's body. These inherent qualities remain pertinent to the legal justification of abortion. (And the qualitative differences a "pro-abort" would apply viewing you separately from an embryo)

Unlike your random choice of letters in the alphabet.