Scott Roeder is NOT a murderer 4 killing baby-killer

lighthouse99

Comparing doctors who perform abortions to drug dealers is beyond ludicrous !
Drug dealers are out for a profit . Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization and no one who works for it is there expecting to get rich .

gee.. really sad how u beleve all the baby killers' lies

Newflash!

anyone who would murder a helpless child would lie

:shocked:

hard to believe, but true

:shocked:

lighthouse99

If you knew where a killer lived (or worshipped), but he was not currently in the act of killing someone, you do not have the right to just walk in and blast him on your own authority.

if you knew where a child was being killed you have no right to just walk in and blast him/her on your own authority

sounds good?

:luigi:

lighthouse99

No. Not if the child in question was in the process of getting aborted.

well, you need not worry; no one is coming against your life (yet)

we all have to just live for ourselves and forget about everyone else

people who beleve that should never get married but oh well

quip

BANNED
Banned
i propose a law saying anyone with a name (or handle) starting with Q has to die

:)

reason:

the world is over-populated

sounds evil, eh?

so we see how your "logic" sounds when the chickens come home to roost, eh?

Maybe...it depends... for what practical purposes do you propose such?

Or is this just sophomoric rhetoric?

lighthouse99

Maybe...it depends... for what practical purposes do you propose such?

Or is this just sophomoric rhetoric?

there are many who believe the world is over-populated. Those who do t he math say it is far from it, what with birth control, abortion, sterilization and etc.

But what if some day everyone believes this?

they will make laws that people over a certain age (or some other criteria) have to die

when it is a law, there won't be anything u can do about it

just like Roe v Wade is "law"

quip

BANNED
Banned
there are many who believe the world is over-populated. Those who do t he math say it is far from it, what with birth control, abortion, sterilization and etc.

But what if some day everyone believes this?

they will make laws that people over a certain age (or some other criteria) have to die

when it is a law, there won't be anything u can do about it

just like Roe v Wade is "law"

Sure, but why "Q" ...why not "E", being the most popular letter of the alphabet?

lighthouse99

Sure, but why "Q" ...why not "E", being the most popular letter of the alphabet?

well, i knew u would only care if the hypothetical situation was personal

and you know, it is a good thing tochoose only those named Q because most people at first won't care, just like with abortion

because it doesn't directly (so they think) affect them. After all, most people do not have a Q anywhere in their name

so few will defend those poor people with a first letter Q in their name, so then the gov can easily move on to another letter of the alphabet

quip

BANNED
Banned
well, i knew u would only care if the hypothetical situation was personal

Of course I would care if you decided to kill me merely because my name started with "Q". :idunno: Moreover, you'd have to justify it beyond arbitrary means if you wanted this to be law.

So, why "Q"...is there a fundamental difference between "Q" and any of the other letters in the alphabet?

and you know, it is a good thing tochoose only those named Q because most people at first won't care, just like with abortion

Sure they will....it seems you do. Don't you?

because it doesn't directly (so they think) affect them. After all, most people do not have a Q anywhere in their name

so few will defend those poor people with a first letter Q in their name, so then the gov can easily move on to another letter of the alphabet

If you give them enough of a pragmatic reason to do so ....they just might. Again, what shall that be?