Scott Roeder is NOT a murderer 4 killing baby-killer

shagster01

in the scenario as presented?

yes

it doesn't, and so I believe Roeder was justified in "murdering" the murderer Tiller

So then every time you drive by a planned parenthood you are not doing what you say you would do to terrorists and murderers. Why not?

If it is justified as you say, why don't you do it? :confused:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You know where babies will be killed today, and you do nothing about it. You won't stop nothing boy.

You are on our pro-choice side. You let it happen.

i don't go over to the middle east and confront isis either :idunno:

doesn't mean i support them

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. But you did say you would stop a murder.

Realistically, the only way to stop abortions is to support mothers and quit stigmatizing women.

Considering all the disdain that goes out towards rape victims, it's not any surprise that some women would wish to hide their pregnancies. While I will never support making abortion easier, I wholeheartedly support making life easier for pregnant women in the hopes they will allow their babies to live.

Scott Roeder was a bad man and murderer. Anyone who does what Scott did should receive the death penalty. That doesn't, however, make abortionists any less evil. They know exactly what they are doing without any of the emotional investment.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Anyone who does what Scott did should receive the death penalty.

so you agree that women who have abortions and those who assist them in murdering their children should each receive the death penalty :thumb:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Doctors are "planning " to kill babies ? Really ? Do these doctors round up pregnant women and force them to have abortions against their will at gunpoint ? Nope.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doctors are "planning " to kill babies ? Really ? Do these doctors round up pregnant women and force them to have abortions against their will at gunpoint ? Nope.

Oh ... you are pretending that abortionists do not know they are killing an unborn baby? Yes, that is planning ... as soon as it became part of the "duties" they perform.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm saying they don't force women to have abortions . If no women came to them for abortions, they would not perform them .
It would be wonderful if no abortions happened, but this is a pipe dream, totally unrealistic .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm saying they don't force women to have abortions .

Drug dealers do not force people to take drugs.

If no women came to them for abortions, they would not perform them .

See above.

It would be wonderful if no abortions happened, but this is a pipe dream, totally unrealistic .

WHY would it be wonderful if abortions didn't happen? That indicates you view them bad or undesirable. IF you truly believe that the life of an unborn child is not involved, the word undesirable wouldn't have been necessary.

badp

I'm saying they don't force women to have abortions . If no women came to them for abortions, they would not perform them .

If no rapists threatened to kill them, women wouldn't get abortions.

Uh huh

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Comparing doctors who perform abortions to drug dealers is beyond ludicrous !
Drug dealers are out for a profit . Planned Parenthood is a non-profit organization and no one who works for it is there expecting to get rich .