Scott Roeder is NOT a murderer 4 killing baby-killer

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
self-defense

i consider that extends to protecting the helpless, those who can't defend themselves

badp

Nope, if anyone here is spewing crap it's you. This women died in Ireland because they would not abort the foetus that was killing her. THAT is a fact.

According to medical science, you're wrong.

Not that you care about science. Heck, if you don't care about murder, why would a few scientific facts concern you?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse99 , I'm not trying to "promote" abortion . Abortions will happen anyway . I'm just saying that anti-abortion fanatics can murder doctors who perform abortions, but this will never stop abortions from happening .
Women will always find a way to have abortions whether they are legal or not . This is the way things have been all over the world for thousands of years , and the way they will always be .
If abortion becomes illegal again in America , the individuals who perform abortions won't be doctors , but unqualified back-alley abortionists , and many,many poor women will die, or nearly perish .
It won't be pretty . The only thing which will "end" is the LEGALITY of abortion . It won't be "safe,legal and rare ", but unsafe, illegal and common .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If abortion becomes illegal again in America , the individuals who perform abortions won't be doctors , but unqualified back-alley abortionists

What part of killing unborn babies should not be legal or safe do you not understand?

kiwimacahau

According to medical science, you're wrong.

Not that you care about science. Heck, if you don't care about murder, why would a few scientific facts concern you?

Prove it. I read the report issued post the autopsy of the woman who died.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah. So you admit you want women to die. Very truthful of you even if somewhat psycopathic.

Show where I stated "I want women to die". I absolutely did not state that.

What I want is for women and MEN to take responsibility for the life they willingly created. As you know, most abortions are done for the sake of convenience.

Once again, it should not be safe or allowable for anyone to kill their children.

WizardofOz

If the law changed to say that people could kill adults like you

would it be OK for someone to try to save your life by killing that person rather than obeying the law?

Hey newb :wave: I'm pro-life

The unlawful killing of abortion providers is murder. Should it be legal to kill anyone involved in abortion services?

shagster01

If the law changed to say that people could kill adults like you

would it be OK for someone to try to save your life by killing that person rather than obeying the law?

If you knew where a killer lived (or worshipped), but he was not currently in the act of killing someone, you do not have the right to just walk in and blast him on your own authority.

badp

Prove it. I read the report issued post the autopsy of the woman who died.

I asked for proof that abortion is medically necessary. Neither you nor anyone else has provided it. You read an autopsy report on the woman who died. Funny you didn't mention the autopsy on the baby. Nazi.

ok doser

If you knew where a killer lived (or worshipped), but he was not currently in the act of killing someone, you do not have the right to just walk in and blast him on your own authority.

what if you knew he was planning to kill again?

shagster01

what if you knew he was planning to kill again?

What if?

There are plenty of abortion doctors planning to kill again out there and you know it. You can ask "what if" as though it's a hypothetical situation. But it isn't. Yet something is stopping you from stopping them.

Talk is cheap. Your lack of action proves you have no argument. Something inside you knows that killing that doctor is wrong and that's why you won't do it.

shagster01

yes - what if you knew that a murderer was planning to murder again

would you "have the right to just walk in and blast him on your own authority"?

Answer your own question.

There are abortion doctors planning on killing again today. Do you have the right to do something about it? And if so, why aren't you?

But no, I have no right to kill abortion doctors.

ok doser

i'm not referring specifically to doctors who murder, i'm looking at broad principles

if you knew that a murderer was planning to murder again, and there was no lawful way to stop him, would you "have the right to just walk in and blast him on your own authority"?

if you observed a muslim terrorist loading his car with explosives, strap on a suicide vest and hop in his car, and you had no way to contact the authorities, but did have the opportunity to put a bullet in his head, would you be justified in doing that?

shagster01

i'm not referring specifically to doctors who murder, i'm looking at broad principles

if you knew that a murderer was planning to murder again, and there was no lawful way to stop him, would you "have the right to just walk in and blast him on your own authority"?

if you observed a muslim terrorist loading his car with explosives, strap on a suicide vest and hop in his car, and you had no way to contact the authorities, but did have the opportunity to put a bullet in his head, would you be justified in doing that?

I don't know. I might.

How about you? If you saw that terrorist would you end him? And how does that differ from seeing a planned parenthood building to you?