Scott Roeder is NOT a murderer 4 killing baby-killer

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think the answer is right there. Killing Nazis during a war is not murder.

the french were not uniformed combatants, and their government had surrendered to the Germans

Scott Roeder murdered George Tiller. If he didn't, why is he in prison?

because we have a corrupt, evil legal system that doesn't recognize the murder of children as wrong

in a just system, tiller would have been executed by the state

WizardofOz

because we have a corrupt, evil legal system that doesn't recognize the murder of children as wrong

in a just system, tiller would have been executed by the state

As it is, did Roeder murder Tiller? OP claims that Roeder didn't murder. I say he did. Do you disagree?

ok doser

As it is, did Roeder murder Tiller? OP claims that Roeder didn't murder. I say he did. Do you disagree?

using God's Law or man's?

if you saw susan smith about to kill her sons and the only way to stop her was by using violence against her, would you be justified to do it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Roeder shot Tiller the Baby Killer (as he was called)

Tiller would kill babies on their projected birth day (due date) if you paid him enough money

Roeder thought that was wrong... Gee.. go figure...

and killed him...

Murder is defined as killing someone who is INNOCENT

+++

Here's some information on the Army of God, they sound like your cup of tea.

http://www.armyofgod.com/

http://www.historycommons.org/timel..._organizations=haitian_elite_2021_army_of_god

Me? I'm not the anarchist type, I prefer to change unjust laws through legal means (like getting involved in the political process and electing God-fearing men and women that will change unjust laws).

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Scott Roeder is NOT a murderer 4 killing baby-killer

You're on your own there, gal.
Inventing your own definition to suit your own purposes simply doesn't communicate anything.
And talking of communication, this in an internet discussion forum, which clearly states that you must use ordinary English to communicate. This is not a text messaging service. I know you've been told this before, so please, show some respect for those you are talking to.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:freak:

link?

and if that's true, somebody needs to tell AMR :chuckle:

I apologise. I was mixing up with another forum.
But in any case, it is surely common courtesy to write words in English and in an unencrypted form rather than the text speak that RCh usually writes in.
I was only making a point about her lack of respect for others in more ways than one. The fact that she also wanted to use her own definition of the word 'murder' instead of the one everyone else uses is a part of this lack of respect.

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
OKdoser, it's common knowledge that George Tiller saved the lives of many women who would have died if they had not had an emergency abortion . I don't need to cite anything - you can google this yourself .
Women do NOT capriciously decide to have abortions that late in a pregnancy . But they ran into serious medical emergencies and had to be saved . The fetuses they were carrying would NOT have survived and both would have died .

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But they ran into serious medical emergencies and had to be saved . The fetuses they were carrying would NOT have survived and both would have died .

There is no good reason to not perform a c-section and deliver the child early IF there was really a medical issue. The reason an abortion is utilized is for the sole purpose of killing the unborn baby.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
C-sections would not have worked . The women would not have survived delivery period . Sometimes the doctors have no choice but to perform an emergency abortion or a woman is a goner .
Sometimes abortion is absolutely necessary - get over it !

badp

C-sections would not have worked . The women would not have survived delivery period . Sometimes the doctors have no choice but to perform an emergency abortion or a woman is a goner .

I'd love to read such a case study from a medical journal. I'm sure you won't have trouble providing one since you seem to be such an expert on the topic of "emergency abortion."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
C-sections would not have worked .

To save the unborn baby ... possibly not. However, we KNOW that abortion is for the sole purpose of killing the unborn baby. The idea that doctors would actually work to save TWO lives instead of intentionally ending one bothers you, doesn't it?

The women would not have survived delivery period . Sometimes the doctors have no choice but to perform an emergency abortion or a woman is a goner .

So much drama ... and such an attempt to speak for ALL women who endure a medical crisis during pregnancies.

Abortion is NOT absolutely necessary ... it's absolutely CONVENIENT. No one should have the right to intentionally slaughter their unborn child on the altar of convenience.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Since then the children [that is, humanity] are sharers in flesh and blood, he [that is, Christ] also himself in like manner partook of the same; that through death he might bring to naught him that had [marginal reading, has] the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 and might deliver all them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

Satan put the dr to death and yes Scott R should be executed for murder.

ok doser

OKdoser, it's common knowledge that George Tiller saved the lives of many women who would have died if they had not had an emergency abortion . I don't need to cite anything - you can google this yourself .

run through the bullcrap translator, that comes out as:

OKdoser, I don't have anything to support my assertions and claims and I'm really embarrassed that you caught me lying but I'll never admit it. Instead I'll double down, repeat my claim and attempt to deflect from the fact that I don't have anything to support it. And then I'll use exclamation points instead of reasoning!

:thumb:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
A horrendous tragedy happened about three years ago in Ireland because of the illegality of abortion .
A young pregnant woman from India who was living there at the time had a miscarriage . The doctors refused to perform an abortion on her fetus, which had no chance of surviving .
She spent three days dying in agony ! If they had not just sat there, , she would be alive today, and might have been able to have more children . This is why emergency abortions MUST be legal .

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Comparing doctors to drivers in get away cars during bank robberies is outrageously unfair and stupid, Rusha ! A totally specious ,invalid comparison !

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Roeder shot Tiller the Baby Killer (as he was called)

Tiller would kill babies on their projected birth day (due date) if you paid him enough money

Roeder thought that was wrong... Gee.. go figure...

and killed him...

+++

Did you learn to repay evil, with evil, in catechism... is vengeance yours, or God's to inflict?