Selfie control

TrakeM

You know, I've never heard of a selfie before that I liked, but a selfie that helps the Air Force bomb ISIS is something I can get behind.

Kinda odd in a way that the only selfie I can get behind is of terrorists and by terrorists.

relaff

Though it does make me feel a bit uneasy that we seem to need the help of a moron to find the enemy's headquarters ;-)

Quincy

People in drug cartels do that, too. Which, they're just terrorist of a different breed.

It really exposes these people as the hypocrites they are. They make propaganda videos saying the west is evil because of its unnatural technology and then they do selfies.

Them modern day nazis.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know, I've never heard of a selfie before that I liked, but a selfie that helps the Air Force bomb ISIS is something I can get behind.

You shouldn't actually get behind a selfie the Air Force is getting ready to bomb.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"‘Moron’ terrorist takes a selfie in front of ISIS headquarters, Air Force bombs it 22 hours later"

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/moron-terrorist-takes-selfie-front-isis-headquarters-air-104558006.html
getsmiley-3.gif