ECT Sermon on the Mount- Interplanner's View

Danoh

I don't follow...

My bad, perhaps...

Look at what IP was talking about when he then ended that with that Luthor quote.

What was IP talking about?

His usual "one size fits all" - "one mission" yadda, yadda...

And what is his consistent error?

He reads into things.

Such also often read things into their books "about" :chuckle:

It appears that is what he did with that Luthor quote - he read the usual "one size fits all" he is ever rambling about, into that Luthor quote.

Rom. 5:8.

Danoh

I disagree.

For instance, if he believed Ezekiel 36-38 regarding the land he would not misunderstand much of the NT when he comes to it.

He does believe Ezekiel 36-38 - but ala Romans 14.

He is fully persuaded in his own mind - but of a faulty understanding of things.

The Reformed understanding of them, and so on.

This kind of thing...

John 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. 11:12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. 11:13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. 11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

They believed what they had thought, or read into, what He had actually been talking about.

They'd believed Him, but their understanding of what He'd actually meant, turned out off-base.

IPism :chuckle:

Danoh

It appears IP may not have been rightly quoting Luther in the following - rather, paraphrasing Luther from within his own (IP's well known habit of) reading into a thing.

Per IP...

'Without justification by Christ as center, all Scripture is dark.' --Luther

Per Luther?

"If you take Christ out of Scripture, what are you going to have left in it after all?"

https://books.google.com/books?id=C...ter, all Scripture is dark.' --Luther&f=false

And note that that writer is also commenting on what Luther had meant, and so on...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No one, Jew or Gentile, can follow the sermon today...nor should they be seeking to.

What an incredible statement from one who claims to be in the Body of Christ.

Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

SaulToPaul 2

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

LA condemned by the sermon on the mount.

Danoh

You're cherry picking.

Much of those principles are often also described by Paul.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8.

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes sir, Mayor.....Charlatans...proud rebels......Oh so "spiritual" ones, who who cry, babble, complain........."You dispies ignore the Sermon on the Mount!!!! You cherry pickers, bible strippers!!!! Stop!!!!All of the commands of the bible are for everyone, are specifically addressed to everyone, apply to everyone!!!!!!!!

Sophistry.... For eg., the assertion that members of the boc should pray, what is commonly known as "The Lord’s Prayer. No, as it, yes, does contradict many of the commands/doctrine as given by Paul, to members of the boc, in Romans-Philemon, despite feigned resentment, protests, to the contrary. However, if we understand to whom it was written, when, considering what happened before, and what is prophesied to happen after, and in the context of the prophetic program, which has, as its end game, the restoration of the nation of Israel, and the immediate context being the impending "Great Tribulation," it makes sense, and is not something a respective member of the boc ought to be praying today, in this dispensation-it applies to the Great Trib, when the remnant will really need to pray “give us this day our daily bread.” The fact that "The Lord’s Prayer" pleads for the long prophesied, expected “kingdom to come” is a prayer that was applicable in the tribulation, since the kingdom is what the believing remnant would be praying for at that time, deliverance, both physical and spiritual(salvation-get it? To be delivered from a danger), which was their hope, and not what members of the boc ought to be praying for today.

I know, I know....Boo,Hiss, my dear misguided John W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We will pray for you!!!!

Let the boos reign on down from the rebellious crowd.........The Rifleman will not flinch....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matthew 11:17 KJV And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're cherry picking.

Much of those principles are often also described by Paul.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8.

Spin, and you know it, Hop Sing.

As I predicted...next up: Bible choppers!!!!! Stop!!!!!!

You bore me-what happened to you, Danoh? You're a flexible stick. Accept it.

Danoh

Spin, and you know it, Hop Sing.

As I predicted...next up: Bible choppers!!!!! Stop!!!!!!

You bore me-what happened to you, Danoh? You're a flexible stick. Accept it.

lol - apparently not enough to where you put me on ignore :chuckle:

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 - towards you and I both...

john w

Hall of Fame
lol - apparently not enough to where you put me on ignore :chuckle:

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 - towards you and I both...

Another "lol" drone.... You are "evolving" into "The Greek" expert interplanner. Are you an evolutionist? You are on the wrong site-this is not "Teen World."

I put no one on "ignore"-never have, never will. The Rifleman flinches from no one/wolf.

Danoh

Another "lol" drone.... You are "evolving" into "The Greek" expert interplanner. Are you an evolutionist? You are on the wrong site-this is not "Teen World."

I put no one on "ignore"-never have, never will. The Rifleman flinches from no one/wolf.

Say that to your pal regarding his own, endless use of the chuckle - out - of - his - grace - towards those he disagrees with.

Just because I know longer bother with you about your double-standard, doesn't mean it no longer remains obvious :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8 - towards you and I both...

john w

Hall of Fame
Say that to your pal regarding his own, endless use of the chuckle - out - of - his - grace - towards those he disagrees with.

Just because I know longer bother with you about your double-standard, doesn't mean it no longer remains obvious :chuckle:

Stumped me there, with that "double standard" shut down close. But, then again, you are always right. Just ask you.

john w

Hall of Fame

You missed it...

Interplanner/you-1 out of every 3 posts include "lol."

SaulToPaul 2

You missed it...

Interplanner/you-1 out of every 3 posts include "lol."

Wonder what causes that?

And, Interloper still has not given any details about the sermon on the mount, how he approaches it, how he obeys it. It's a moulage, indeed.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wonder what causes that?

And, Interloper still has not given any details about the sermon on the mount, how he approaches it, how he obeys it. It's a moulage, indeed.

It's a clear case of intimidation, inarculation, compelsion, and lack of fracturizing, Mayor, not understanding "the mission."

john w

Hall of Fame
Remember, all you dispy wacko's:

Mission-Statement-for-Our-Business-1068x601.jpg