ShadowGov Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not available "live," as it were. I'm just curious as to why.
It must be a conspiracy! Remember the fact that you are paranoid is, by no means, proof that they are not out to get you!

Granite

Hall of Fame
I remember telling Kevin this weekend in the shoutbox that getting a straight answer to this question would be nice. Ah well. A man can dream...

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I remember telling Kevin this weekend in the shoutbox that getting a straight answer to this question would be nice. Ah well. A man can dream...

:chuckle: Does, I have no idea, work for you?

Granite

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

Fair enough. I just find it extremely unlikely that no one on TOL has any idea about this. (In fact I'm positive that's not the case.) And no, I'm not calling into the show.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber

Fair enough. I just find it extremely unlikely that no one on TOL has any idea about this. (In fact I'm positive that's not the case.) And no, I'm not calling into the show.

d2i is calling his uncle and asking.. Now isn't that nice of my hubby :D

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER

The man is keeping you down! Everyone is keeping secrets from you! We all know more than we let on to keep you in the dark!

;)

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER

C'mon Grantite! Call and ask a question about the Constitution, it would be a good and interesting call!

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
What is the answer? You can PM me if you want to keep it a secret from Granite :D

Oh man, that would be fun! Tell everyone except Granite... :D

(d2i just got an answer from his uncle, but he's still on the phone, so we'll have to wait...)

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
He just called and his uncle was shocked.. He's looking into why it isn't there anymore...

(Sorry, it's nothing dramatic....)

Can you sleep again at night Granite? Knowing that we're not conspiring against you? :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.