Shooter Kills CNN Cameraman and Girl Live on TV

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know you and many others absolutely love the righteous fantasy of shooting the bad guy, but when the moment comes, most of you will end up dead. Because the criminals are more aggressive, they're younger, and faster, and wilder, and they just don't care.

I would rather most likely end up dead while having the option of defending myself rather than definitely end up dead because I didn't.

PureX

I would rather most likely end up dead while having the option of defending myself rather than definitely end up dead because I didn't.
The thing is, it almost never plays out that you have that option. People who are killed by guns shoot themselves, or are shot by friends, neighbors or lovers in drug-induced or emotional fits of stupidity, or they are hit by bullets intended for someone else. And in almost all of these instances, owning a gun would have done the victims little good.

Americans are just so obsessed with the idea of killing the bad guys that they can't imagine any scenario other than the "throw-down at high noon" kind of scenario. But that's almost never how it happens. Your gun is not going to be on your hip when the gunman shows up with his gun already in his hand. It's going to be in the locked drawer where it should be. And even if it were on your hip, you probably won't get it out and shoot the bad guy before he shoots you dead. Because he's the aggressor, and you're not. He doesn't care, and you do. He's protecting himself, only, while you're worried about your whole family, or the other people in the store, or whatever.

But you'll never convince the American 'cowboy heroes' of this. Ever. It's an ideal written into their identities, no matter how irrational it may be.

bybee

The thing is, it almost never plays out that you have that option. People who are killed by guns shoot themselves, or are shot by friends, neighbors or lovers in drug-induced or emotional fits of stupidity, or they are hit by bullets intended for someone else. And in almost all of these instances, owning a gun would have done the victims little good.

Americans are just so obsessed with the idea of killing the bad guys that they can't imagine any scenario other than the "throw-down at high noon" kind of scenario. But that's almost never how it happens. Your gun is not going to be on your hip when the gunman shows up with his gun already in his hand. It's going to be in the locked drawer where it should be. And even if it were on your hip, you probably won't get it out and shoot the bad guy before he shoots you dead. Because he's the aggressor, and you're not. He doesn't care, and you do. He's protecting himself, only, while you're worried about your whole family, or the other people in the store, or whatever.

But you'll never convince the American 'cowboy heroes' of this. Ever. It's an ideal written into their identities, no matter how irrational it may be.

Just as attempting to get you out of your negative comfort zone is a wasted effort.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The thing is, it almost never plays out that you have that option.

Sure it does, I've already told you. Any cursory search for people who have stopped a crime, defended themselves with a gun can be found if you look also.

Let me help you get started:

Video: Armed store owner foils Calif. teens' robbery
The attempted armed robbery Tuesday afternoon at Joyeria Marlenes jewelry store in southeast Fresno was foiled when the store owner chased away the boys with a shotgun

Armed Tulsa Store Owner Foils Robbery

Miramar Store Owner Foils Robbery

Grandma, 72, shoots at home intruder in California, defends actions

Grandma With Gun Halts Store Robbery

Woman defends herself with gun

there are tons and tons more, when seconds count, the police are minutes or sometimes an hour away...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

:sheep:

Nazaroo

Once again the closer we look, the faker the false-flag looks:

Crisis Actor Boyfriend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6E73GWjWCs

They get together apparently "secretly" for 9 months,
and with their middle-class salaries "save up for a ring"?

His GF has just been brutally shot, and he's the happiest guy on earth?
Lucky rascal?

Just happens to have a photobook composed (by her...?) with tons of intimate photos.

Chris is obviously gay and he slips up in another interview and refers to her as "boyfriend"....

At this point, I think the CIA just confronted the shooter and told him:

"Run for your life. Here's a gun with one bullet in it.
Get in the car, and do whatever you want."

I think the black ex-employee was framed.
The gun appears to have had blanks in it for the original "shooting".

The picture supposedly from the dead cameraman looks rather like it was
pre-shot (take 20?).

The time stamp on the actual frame they got of the 'killer's' face
says 6:00 am !!!! 40 minutes before the shooting....

Why are the other reporters smiling and giggling oncamera as they discuss the tragedy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOz-si8Kbsk

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Once again the closer we look, the faker the false-flag looks:

Crisis Actor Boyfriend...

The conspiracy/false flag/actor crap is bad enough, but I stopped watching your deranged video at the 2.30 mark after whoever was doing the voiceover started mocking the grief of this man who just lost the woman he loved. Disgusting. And you're disgusting for posting it.

They get together apparently "secretly" for 9 months,
and with their middle-class salaries "save up for a ring"?

His GF has just been brutally shot, and he's the happiest guy on earth?
Lucky rascal?

Just happens to have a photobook composed (by her...?) with tons of intimate photos.

Chris is obviously gay and he slips up in another interview and refers to her as "boyfriend"....
You have a serious problem. Please seek help.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The conspiracy/false flag/actor crap is bad enough, but I stopped watching your deranged video at the 2.30 mark after whoever was doing the voiceover started mocking the grief of this man who just lost the woman he loved. Disgusting. And you're disgusting for posting it.

You have a serious problem. Please seek help.

Naz seek help? No, he is way too satisfied with himself. He wallows in his craziness.

Nazaroo

He didn't shed a single tear in any interview,
and less than an hour after she's shot,
he's on the phone with the governor, talking about dedicating his life to gun control.
Not racism, not mental health.

Neither have any other people in these bizzare stories.

Not a single tear. Why?

Because even professional actors can't just turn tears on and off.

He should have at least rubbed some onion juice in his eye.

No matter how diverse the incident, or the motivation,
its always the same cry: "gun control".

Every single person on camera in these events
is a "model Christian pacifist". No one hates, no one is upset,
no one is angry as hell. No one loses control of their grief.

they all stand around and recite soundbites that have been written by the anti-gun lobby.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

He didn't shed a single tear in any interview,
and less than an hour after she's shot,
he's on the phone with the governor, talking about dedicating his life to gun control.
Not racism, not mental health.

Neither have any other people in these bizzare stories.

Not a single tear. Why?

Because even professional actors can't just turn tears on and off.

He should have at least rubbed some onion juice in his eye.

No matter how diverse the incident, or the motivation,
its always the same cry: "gun control".

Every single person on camera in these events
is a "model Christian pacifist". No one hates, no one is upset,
no one is angry as hell. No one loses control of their grief.

they all stand around and recite soundbites that have been written by the anti-gun lobby.

Why does someone have to grieve according to your rules and expectations? You didn't see his private moments, and you have no right to pass judgment on him. He very well could have been in shock, operating on autopilot on that day. Have you ever heard the term "numb with grief?" Grief is a very individual, very personal journey that only the person traveling that path has the right to characterize in any way. At all.

Nazaroo

Why does someone have to grieve according to your rules and expectations? You didn't see his private moments, and you have no right to pass judgment on him. He very well could have been in shock, operating on autopilot on that day. Have you ever heard the term "numb with grief?" Grief is a very individual, very personal journey that only the person traveling that path has the right to characterize in any way. At all.

An individual can grieve lots of ways.

But for all the 'crisis actors' to display the exact same reaction,
and to embrace the exact same philosophy, and for them to all be willing and able
to give immediate statements from the same script,
is an absurdity beyond comprehension.

Where are the angry family members? Where are the racists?
Where are the gun-advocates? Where are the social theorists?
Where are the neighbourhood loudmouths and gossips?
If you admit the media is heavily controlled (which is obvious),
then our impression of all of these events is indeed staged.

If we do let people grieve their own way, the statistical law demands wide variety,
not some kind of Orwellian conformity as if they were all victims in a cheap
horror movie like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NzepSqFSzM

Nazaroo

Step away from the youtube. Please. What you're posting is worse than garbage.

Here are some non-youtube facts.

There are a variety of grief models, but they have many similarities.

There are exceptions to the rule, and different speeds for different folks.

post05-coping-with-loss.jpg

stages%20of%20grief%20graphic.jpg

grief_wheel.png

But one thing you will never get with authentic victims is happy, vague, cheerful, hopeful,
forgiving, caring, brilliant liberal analysis and instant solutions, like gun control.

Children are particularly BAD at overcoming real grief, or faking grief.

The highest personal grief is believed to be the loss of a child (at any age),
while the loss of a lover or spouse is a close second.

When 90% of real surviving victims show real tears, total loss of control in grief,
and carelessness about their presentation of their tragedy, often ending in collapse
and shock, trauma, disbelief, terror, anguish, and total dysfunction,
all the 'victims' of these staged and managed media events seem to be
perfect liberal pacifists who expect personal tragedy and suck it up with a smile
and a nod of forgiveness to the perpetrator.

I'm going out on a limb here, and I'm going to suggest a scenario.

Somebody put the disgruntled ex-employee up to this, some 9 whole months after the fact,
because he'd been secretly selected as a patsy just as Oswald and others were.

They told him it was a prank, and gave him a gun with blanks.
What they didn't tell him was that someone was going to pull out a real gun
and then really gun them down after they got him to film himself.

Then they told him: "You're going to be the patsy for this. Get running.
Here's the empty gun and a bullet. Hop in the car boy, and run for your life.
We're phoning it in now."

The cops don't even have to be in on it.
The CIA (courtesy of Obama and his thugs) just tells em "black guy just shot a white chick. He's heading up XYZ boulevard."

GFR7

post05-coping-with-loss.jpg

stages%20of%20grief%20graphic.jpg

grief_wheel.png

But one thing you will never get with authentic victims is happy, vague, cheerful, hopeful,
forgiving, caring, brilliant liberal analysis and instant solutions, like gun control.

When 90% of real surviving victims show real tears, total loss of control in grief,
and carelessness about their presentation of their tragedy, often ending in collapse
perfect liberal pacifists who expect personal tragedy and suck it up with a smile

I'm going out on a limb here, and I'm going to suggest a scenario.

Somebody put the disgruntled ex-employee up to this, some 9 whole months after the fact,

The CIA (courtesy of Obama and his thugs) just tells em "black guy just shot a white chick. He's heading up XYZ boulevard."
Interesting points, and good ones.

People laugh at conspiracy theories, but in fact history is full of conspiracy, false flag attacks, diabolical and underhanded schemes: In families, in businesses, in nations. I always keep in mind that conspiracy theories may not be nuts; they may contain more than a grain of truth.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Some people repress their grief. Some don't process through the stages in an orderly fashion - they might pass through stages multiple times, or in varying order, or skip some stages altogether. The point being, there is no rule.

Everyone writes their own cycle of grief, unique only to them.

It's not for you to say what "you will never get." You don't have that ability.

Again. You don't get to tell people how to grieve. And neither does some deranged conspiracy theorist with a youtube account.

I'm going out on a limb here
You already were way, way out on a limb. You're in thin air now, right before the drop.

and I'm going to suggest a scenario.

Wait... No, never mind. I was going to ask you why the CIA would think the disgruntled ex-employee wouldn't be able to tell the victims were actually actors and not his former coworkers, but that would probably lead to another scenario involving ears and I just don't think I have the stomach for it.

Last edited:

Nazaroo

Some people repress their grief. Some don't process through the stages in an orderly fashion - they might pass through stages multiple times, or in varying order, or skip some stages altogether. The point being, there is no rule.

Everyone writes their own cycle of grief, unique only to them.

It's not for you to say what "you will never get." You don't have that ability.

Again. You don't get to tell people how to grieve. And neither does some deranged conspiracy theorist with a youtube account.

Which proves my point.

There is NO expectation that all the surviving victims would have the SAME grieving cycle.

Wait... No, never mind. I was going to ask you why the CIA would think the disgruntled ex-employee wouldn't be able to tell the victims were actually actors and not his former coworkers, but that would probably lead to another scenario involving ears and I just don't think I have the stomach for it.

What are you talking about?

I suggested that they got him to act out a prank on his REAL ex-coworkers
with a gun full of blanks.

Then they shot them in front of him, and told him to run.

The only 'actors' are the phoney victims being showcased in the media.

What crazy imaginary scenario are you making up,
which I never said anything about?

You need reading comprehension 101...

When you go back and read it again,
you will be able to respond intelligently (we hope).