Sins cannot be charged!

beloved57

1 Cor 15:3-4

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

If Christ died for our sins, for He didn't die for everyone's sins, but if we're blessed to be of those He did die for, namely His Sheep or Church, then one thing is for certain, our sins cannot and will not be charged to us.

Rom 4:8

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

clefty

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

If Christ died for our sins, for He didn't die for everyone's sins, but if we're blessed to be of those He did die for, namely His Sheep or Church, then one thing is for certain, our sins cannot and will not be charged to us.

yup...He takes away the sins of the WORLD not just Jews...died for ALL that ALL those that live not live for themselves...

That WHOSOEVER believes from the WORLD He so loved...will not perish for believing He did send His Son to the WORLD He so loved...drawing ALL men

Kinda like the Sabbath...made for ALL Man...not just for those who claim “chosen”...but for ALL those who choose Him...it is not those that cry Lord! Lord! But ALL those that DO the will of His Father...His people...doing His Ways...

Nanja

Amen Brother! Those who are so Blessed of God Ps. 32:2, to be a part of the World Christ died for;

whose sins have never been imputed / laid to their account, as His Sheep or Church;

they have been Eternally Justified, totally cleared / exonerated from all charges relating to any and all sins they shall commit in time; past, present and future.

For non-imputation of sin amounts to total vindication of them: Declaring them not guilty before God's Law and Justice, because Christ was bruised for Our iniquities Is. 53:5!

beloved57

Amen Brother! Those who are so Blessed of God Ps. 32:2, to be a part of the World Christ died for;

whose sins have never been imputed / laid to their account, as His Sheep or Church;

they have been Eternally Justified, totally cleared / exonerated from all charges relating to any and all sins they shall commit in time; past, present and future.

For non-imputation of sin amounts to total vindication of them: Declaring them not guilty before God's Law and Justice, because Christ was bruised for Our iniquities Is. 53:5!

Amen Praise ye the Lord!

Lowly one

People don’t hink deeply enough about this at ALL. God shows favoritism all through the Bible and also sovereign will of his making it clear people’s choice is gone. And if choice is taken away for some then doesn’t people say Gid is all fair?
Does the Bible show that after the Jews rejected messiah that God himself would blind the Jews from the truth and scatter them? That it was prophesied even before so the messiah could fulfill his purpose? With all that true it shows God don’t care about people’s choices He cares about what He says is his glory and what he wants up do. To this day all those Jews are blinded to eternal life 😭😩 just like Romans 11 even if they want Gid and spiritual life. That is CRUEL! To make it seem like eternal life is available to ALL when it’s not even close. Eternity is too severe a consequence but He don’t care just like Daniel 4:35 and Isaiah 40:17. Those are statements on their own no need for “context”. He loves those He chooses and He does that even for Himself for them to give him glory. And to watch those in hell forever to praise God that He picked them and didn’t send them to hell. 😭😩 it’s so bad. All in bible it says he hardens blinds and or softens. No matter what argument a person says God is doing it abd that is going against people’s choices.

God created Jeremuah in the womb with spirit to be prophet. He already chose favor and mercy on him

beloved57

People don’t hink deeply enough about this at ALL. God shows favoritism all through the Bible and also sovereign will of his making it clear people’s choice is gone. And if choice is taken away for some then doesn’t people say Gid is all fair?
Does the Bible show that after the Jews rejected messiah that God himself would blind the Jews from the truth and scatter them? That it was prophesied even before so the messiah could fulfill his purpose? With all that true it shows God don’t care about people’s choices He cares about what He says is his glory and what he wants up do. To this day all those Jews are blinded to eternal life 😭😩 just like Romans 11 even if they want Gid and spiritual life. That is CRUEL! To make it seem like eternal life is available to ALL when it’s not even close. Eternity is too severe a consequence but He don’t care just like Daniel 4:35 and Isaiah 40:17. Those are statements on their own no need for “context”. He loves those He chooses and He does that even for Himself for them to give him glory. And to watch those in hell forever to praise God that He picked them and didn’t send them to hell. 😭😩 it’s so bad. All in bible it says he hardens blinds and or softens. No matter what argument a person says God is doing it abd that is going against people’s choices.

God created Jeremuah in the womb with spirit to be prophet. He already chose favor and mercy on him

You made some good points.

Bradley D

Christ's sacrifice on the cross covers all sins. But one must be willing to turn to Christ to believe, repent, amend their life. They that do will be of the elect.

beloved57

Bradley

Christ's sacrifice on the cross covers all sins.

Of the Sheep sure. Or of His Body the Church. But thats it

But one must be willing to turn to Christ to believe, repent, amend their life.

Thats works. Mans unwillingness, disobedience is nothing more than sin, thats all been taken away by the blood of Christ for the Sheep. Their unwillingness, unbelief, impenitence cannot be charged to them. For God to charge sins against anyone Christ died for would make God unjust.

They that do will be of the elect.

Thats false, and is promoting salvation by works, by wages. However the elect will be made manifest when they turn to Christ and repent, but thats the fruit of not having your sins charged to you.

But I believe you are teaching works for salvation, thats a dangerous doctrine friend !

Bradley D

"So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" (Acts 16:31).

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord" (Acts 3:19).

"Now therefore amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of Yahweh your God; and Yahweh will repent him of the evil that he has pronounced against you" (Jer. 26:13).

beloved57

"So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" (Acts 16:31).

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord" (Acts 3:19).

"Now therefore amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of Yahweh your God; and Yahweh will repent him of the evil that he has pronounced against you" (Jer. 26:13).

No matter what, sins will not be charged on them for whom Christ died. There sins have already been charged to Christ and He satisfied God's law and justice for them.

And you still teach work salvation!

Nanja

Unless a man be born of the Spirit, His own works of believing, repenting, and amending, are just filthy works of the flesh that cannot please God.

It's only the regenerate that is commanded to do those things, those that are Saved, Born of the Spirit.

For the Lost cannot believe, because in a lost state the Gospel is hid from them; and also,
the lost cannot believe because they are in the flesh, and those in the flesh cannot please God.

2 Cor. 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Rom. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

beloved57

Nanja

Unless a man be born of the Spirit, His own works of believing, repenting, and amending, are just filthy works of the flesh that cannot please God.

You nailed it Sister ;)

It's only the regenerate that is commanded to do those things, those that are Saved, Born of the Spirit.

Absolutely. In fact the unregenerate in the flesh are under the law. Debtors to it. They're still married to the law since Christ didn't die for them. We are only free from the law by the body of Christ Rom 7:4

4 [/SUP]Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

For the Lost cannot believe, because in a lost state the Gospel is hid from them; and also,
the lost cannot believe because they are in the flesh, and those in the flesh cannot please God.

2 Cor. 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Rom. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Double amen Sister!

Nanja

Nanja

You nailed it Sister ;)

Absolutely. In fact the unregenerate in the flesh are under the law. Debtors to it. They're still married to the law since Christ didn't die for them. We are only free from the law by the body of Christ Rom 7:4

4 [/SUP]Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Double amen Sister!

Thank You Brother, Glory to God ! 🙂

thborn

Christ's sacrifice on the cross covers all sins. But one must be willing to turn to Christ to believe, repent, amend their life. They that do will be of the elect.

For me it's more Biblical and often more humble to look to what came before as well as what comes after. There's some mystery here, but I would say going by Ephesians 1-2 and Romans 5 and 2 Thessalonians 2:13 that justification and sanctification, according to God's ultimate view and experience, are from the beginning. But, they clearly affect and interact with the growth and experiences of Believers. No sins can be charged to them, but, of course, the sins are still bad, part of the reason I guess for the justification and sanctification having been accomplished from the beginning. If you just start with belief there's the danger of justification or sanctification being made into a 'Protestant sacrament' of the wrong sort, and seen as administered by human beings. Of course, there's always danger of falling to one side or other of the Truth.

beloved57

Those Christ died for their sins will not be charged to them, not one of them even unbeiief. All for whom He died there's a promise that God will be merciful to all their unrighteousness Heb 8:12

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

That covers it! This is through Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant in His Blood. Heb 8:6

But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Matt 26:28

For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Last edited:

Nanja

Those Christ died for their sins will not be charged to them, not one of them even unbeiief. All for whom He died there's a promise that God will be merciful to all their unrighteousness Heb 8:12

12 [/SUP]For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

That covers it! This is through Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant in His Blood. Heb 8:6

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Matt 26:28

[/SUP]For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Amen Brother! As Covenant Head and Surety for all His Sheep / God's Elect, Our Lord Jesus Christ accomplished for us total remission / forgiveness of sins;

fulfilling all the conditions of Eternal Life forever with Him, because He shed His Covenant Blood on Our behalf so that they can never be charged to Us.

Ps. 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

beloved57

God will not impute the sin of unbelief to those Christ died for,since it along with all their sins, has been already imputed to Christ, so He will have mercy on their unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

If God was to condemn one Christ died for for their unbelief, then He denied them mercy !

But nevertheless this verse attests to the mercy God promises under the New Covenant which Christ is Mediator Heb 8:12

Heb 8:12

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.