Sins cannot be charged!

Nanja

God will not impute the sin of unbelief to those Christ died for,since it along with all their sins, has been already imputed to Christ, so He will have mercy on their unbelief Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

If God was to condemn one Christ died for for their unbelief, then He denied them mercy !

But nevertheless this verse attests to the mercy God promises under the New Covenant which Christ is Mediator Heb 8:12

Heb 8:12

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Amen Brother! God shall never bring charge against His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 for their sins were imputed to Christ their Surety and Mediator; to include their sin of unbelief which also was laid upon Him; for He Willed to put them in that condition so that He may demonstrate His great Mercy towards them all Rom. 11:32!

beloved57

Amen Brother! God shall never bring charge against His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 for their sins were imputed to Christ their Surety and Mediator; to include their sin of unbelief which also was laid upon Him; for He Willed to put them in that condition so that He may demonstrate His great Mercy towards them all Rom. 11:32!

Excellent summation !

beloved57

Paul as an example is a pattern on how God doesn't impute the sin of unbelief on His elect, sheep ! When sharing his testimony he writes 1 Tim 1:12-13

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; 13 who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Pauls wickedness against the Body of Christ was spearheaded by the sin of unbelief ! But notice what he said in Vs 16

16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy[Rom 11:32], that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

God instead of condemning Paul in unbelief, He had mercy on him and gave him grace to faith and love to Jesus Christ Vs 14
14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Christ came into the world to save unbelieving sinners. If Christ didnt do that, no sinner can be saved since all by nature are imprisoned in unbelief Rom 11:32

To teach that sinners Christ died for, His Sheep, can be condemned and lost for unbelief is a flat out denial of the blessed truth Rom 4:7-8

7saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

And it also denies that Christ came into the world to save sinners !

Last edited:

Nanja

Paul as an example is a pattern on how God doesn't impute the sin of unbelief on His elect, sheep ! When sharing his testimony he writes 1 Tim 1:12-13

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; 13 who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Pauls wickedness against the Body of Christ was spearheaded by the sin of unbelief ! But notice what he said in Vs 16

16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy[Rom 11:32], that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

God instead of condemning Paul in unbelief, He had mercy on him and gave him grace to faith and love to Jesus Christ Vs 14

14 [/SUP]And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Christ came into the world to save unbelieving sinners. If Christ didnt do that, no sinner can be saved since all by nature are imprisoned in unbelief Rom 11:32

To teach that sinners Christ died for, His Sheep, can be condemned and lost for unbelief is a flat out denial of the blessed truth Rom 4:7-8

7 saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

And it also denies that Christ came into the world to save sinners !

Amen Brother ! Also, the sin of unbelief can never be charged or imputed to God's Elect or Sheep at any time.

For these Particular sinners had their sins imputed to Christ instead of them Rom. 4:8 and His Righteousness imputed to them Rom. 5:19.

beloved57

Amen Brother ! Also, the sin of unbelief can never be charged or imputed to God's Elect or Sheep at any time.

For these Particular sinners had their sins imputed to Christ instead of them Rom. 4:8 and His Righteousness imputed to them Rom. 5:19.

Amen Sister

beloved57

COVENANT OF GRACE​

Ordered in all things and sure; and that is all our salvation. Now, if it was ordered in all things, it most certainly includes in its nature and constitution, the non-imputation of sin to the elect, the full imputation of it to Christ, and the transference of ALL LIABILITY to suffer for it from them to HIM. And these things all being immanent acts of the Divine Will, they must have been as complete at the instant they passed the eternal mind as ever they were or could be afterward, the natural consequence thus being—sin was never imputed to God’s people, but was always imputed to Christ, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Therefore, as per the elect, He was the only person liable to suffer for it. Since in all things the Covenant of Grace/Love was ordered and thus made sure, then the elect having eternal proprietary interest, are eternally secure from all liability to wrath, when it was ratified by the joint oath of the Holy Trinity before time, as much so, as they were when Christ, in pursuance of His federal engagement, SUFFERED FOR THEM IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME.
WE READ IN DIVINE RECORD:
1. “God was in Christ reconciling the world (elect world) unto himself, NOT imputing their trespasses unto them.” (2nd Corinthians 5:19)
2. “That Jesus WAS made THE surety of a better testament.” (Hebrews 7:22)
3. “That God HATH NOT beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel.” (Numbers 23:21)
4. “ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED”. (Romans 11:26)
BLESSED SURETY RECONCILING!
The tenses of Numbers 23:21 are noteworthy (as we believe in verbal, plenary inspiration), as shall not behold is not the same as “hath not beheld” and “neither hath he seen” is not the same as shall not see.
God’s past tenses swallow all “contingencies” giving no allowance for future changes.
How can it be, “not imputing THEIR trespasses unto THEM”—REAL sin with real possessive pronouns, “their/them”—how can this be?
In a word substitute, in a word SURETY.
By Bill Bryant https://testallthings.com/2018/04/08/bill-bryant-covenant-of-grace/

Nanja

COVENANT OF GRACE​

Ordered in all things and sure; and that is all our salvation. Now, if it was ordered in all things, it most certainly includes in its nature and constitution, the non-imputation of sin to the elect, the full imputation of it to Christ, and the transference of ALL LIABILITY to suffer for it from them to HIM. And these things all being immanent acts of the Divine Will, they must have been as complete at the instant they passed the eternal mind as ever they were or could be afterward, the natural consequence thus being—sin was never imputed to God’s people, but was always imputed to Christ, the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Therefore, as per the elect, He was the only person liable to suffer for it. Since in all things the Covenant of Grace/Love was ordered and thus made sure, then the elect having eternal proprietary interest, are eternally secure from all liability to wrath, when it was ratified by the joint oath of the Holy Trinity before time, as much so, as they were when Christ, in pursuance of His federal engagement, SUFFERED FOR THEM IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME.
WE READ IN DIVINE RECORD:
1. “God was in Christ reconciling the world (elect world) unto himself, NOT imputing their trespasses unto them.” (2nd Corinthians 5:19)
2. “That Jesus WAS made THE surety of a better testament.” (Hebrews 7:22)
3. “That God HATH NOT beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel.” (Numbers 23:21)
4. “ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED”. (Romans 11:26)
BLESSED SURETY RECONCILING!
The tenses of Numbers 23:21 are noteworthy (as we believe in verbal, plenary inspiration), as shall not behold is not the same as “hath not beheld” and “neither hath he seen” is not the same as shall not see.
God’s past tenses swallow all “contingencies” giving no allowance for future changes.
How can it be, “not imputing THEIR trespasses unto THEM”—REAL sin with real possessive pronouns, “their/them”—how can this be?
In a word substitute, in a word SURETY.
By Bill Bryant https://testallthings.com/2018/04/08/bill-bryant-covenant-of-grace/

Amen Brother, excellent article by Bill Bryant !

The Covenant of Grace, or the Everlasting Covenant, entails Christ's Suretyship agreement as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep / God's Elect; whereby the Father made His Son a Surety of a Better Covenant for them.

Heb. 13:20

Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant;

Hence this Everlasting Covenant of Grace was made regarding the Blood of Christ exclusively for them, God's Elect. For it was only for them, that the Lord Jesus Christ was the Lamb Slain from the foundation of the world Rev. 13:8. So as a glorious consequence, Christ's Sheep / Elect never had any sin imputed to them, but they constitute a Reconciled World of People that was never charged with any sin 2 Cor. 5:19.

1 Pet. 1:18-20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Last edited:

beloved57

Amen Brother, excellent article by Bill Bryant !

The Covenant of Grace, or the Everlasting Covenant, entails Christ's Suretyship agreement as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep / God's Elect; whereby the Father made His Son a Surety of a Better Covenant for them.

Heb. 13:20

Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant;

Hence this Everlasting Covenant of Grace was made regarding the Blood of Christ exclusively for them, God's Elect. For it was only for them, that the Lord Jesus Christ was the Lamb Slain from the foundation of the world Rev. 13:8. So as a glorious consequence, Christ's Sheep / Elect never had any sin imputed to them, but they constitute a Reconciled World of People that was never charged with any sin 2 Cor. 5:19.

1 Pet. 1:18-20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
I glad you enjoyed Sister, may God Bless you continually !

marke

1 Cor 15:3-4

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

If Christ died for our sins, for He didn't die for everyone's sins, but if we're blessed to be of those He did die for, namely His Sheep or Church, then one thing is for certain, our sins cannot and will not be charged to us.

Rom 4:8

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
God was in Christ reconciling the whole world unto Himself, not imputing their sins unto them

2 Corinthians 5:19​

“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”

That is why there remains only one sin that cannot ever be forgiven.

Mark 3:28​

“Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:” “But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:”

beloved57

God was in Christ reconciling the whole world unto Himself, not imputing their sins unto them

“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”

That is why there remains only one sin that cannot ever be forgiven.

Mark 3:28​

“Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:” “But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:”
The world of the elect is in view in 2 Cor 5:19

marke

There are three pronouns in 2 Corinthians 5:19. "Their", "them" and "us."

If God had meant to suggest He was only reconciling the elect unto Himself He would have used the words "our", and "us." But God did not reconcile just the Calvinists unto Himself on the cross, He reconciled the world unto Himself.

Likewise, there is a pronoun used in 1 John 2:2 also which suggests Jesus was the proportion for the sins of the whole world and not just the sins of the Calvinists.

1 John 2:2​

“And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.”

Calvinists butcher that verse also, assuming God said, "And he is the propitiation for our sins alone: and not just for our sins only but also for the sins of all Calvinists in the whole world."

marke

I don't agree with the Calvinist interpretation that God was in Christ reconciling only the Calvinists unto Himself, not imputing their sins unto them and commanding them to then be reconciled to God.

beloved57

There are three pronouns in 2 Corinthians 5:19. "Their", "them" and "us."

If God had meant to suggest He was only reconciling the elect unto Himself He would have used the words "our", and "us." But God did not reconcile just the Calvinists unto Himself on the cross, He reconciled the world unto Himself.

Likewise, there is a pronoun used in 1 John 2:2 also which suggests Jesus was the proportion for the sins of the whole world and not just the sins of the Calvinists.

1 John 2:2​

“And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.”

Calvinists butcher that verse also, assuming God said, "And he is the propitiation for our sins alone: and not just for our sins only but also for the sins of all Calvinists in the whole world."
The Elect !

beloved57

I don't agree with the Calvinist interpretation that God was in Christ reconciling only the Calvinists unto Himself, not imputing their sins unto them and commanding them to then be reconciled to God.
You dont agree with the scripture !