Sodom 2015

quip

BANNED
Banned

bybee

Reasonable advice. The five-year-old girl - with knowledge of penises - can wait about ten more years before she gets into BDSM.

I'd prefer that pre-pubertal children not get bombarded with sex messages. As I recall that did not interest me at that age rather it embarrassed me.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'd prefer that pre-pubertal children not get bombarded with sex messages. As I recall that did not interest me at that age rather it embarrassed me.

Wait, you mean it didn't warp you for life or brainwash you?:noway:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Right-wingers fail to realize that homosexuality is NOT contagious . Seeing these people, who are not even typical of gays , just ones who like to dress up in public in odd ways, is not going to "harm" children in any way , nor will it "make them gay ."
Spending time with tall people won't make you tall if you aren't .
Much ado about nothing .

glorydaz

Right-wingers fail to realize that homosexuality is NOT contagious . Seeing these people, who are not even typical of gays , just ones who like to dress up in public in odd ways, is not going to "harm" children in any way , nor will it "make them gay ."
Spending time with tall people won't make you tall if you aren't .
Much ado about nothing .

What does being tall have to do with anything?

Let me answer that. NOTHING. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Quite disgusting. Whatever happened to public nudity being against the law?

regular rules don't apply to fags, they're a protected "minority"

:think:

kinda like these guys:

blackpanthers_security.jpg

IMJerusha

did you know that if you rearrange "taint of smelly pirate whores"

you get

"typist is a lone flamethrower"

So from now on, when anyone states "typist is a lone flamethrower," we'll know exactly what is meant. Thank you, OK Doser! As an additional thought, someone should purchase a billboard on Folsom Street during the "Fair" and adorn it with "typist is a lone flamethrower" in hot pink letters! LOL