Squirrel-head.. aka Trump gets all the air time while other good candidates getDON’T

republicanchick

Squirrel-head.. aka Trump gets all the air time while other good candidates DON’T

Trump, the so-called R candidate—sometimes known as Squirrelhead—:chuckle:seems to like the Dems better than the Rs.. so we wonder: Why doesn’t he run as a Dem?

Oh, the Dems wouldn’t accept him because they don’t like his policy on illegal immigration.. (forgot).

This candidate is doing well in the polls despite saying recently such odd (to say the least) things as [paraphrase]: Ripping off American citizens by taking their land for government use [Apparently, the government is not big enough] is “wonderful” (exact words)… which shows how much his supporters know about… well, “things” in general.. like freedom, the Constitution.. just minor things like that.

I guess “Americans” who support Squirrelhead do not find it terribly troubling that the government is already a big enough bully, Thank you.. terribly corrupt.. no longer cares for We the People… in fact, appears to be about as freedom-zapping as some of the other (presumably) not-so-democratic countries in the world.. No.. doesn’t look like those voters have a problem with such… :jawdrop:

They will, though… when the next Obamacare-esque mandate from Big Brother comes down the pike.. and zaps their pocketbooks—the only thing some people u/stand… pocketbook zapping…

But you know… looks to me like… they don’t even understand THAT

speaking of Ocare, did you know Squirrelhead is in favor of SINGLE payer health care (aka Obamacare on steroids)?

Please LEARN about the CANDIDATES

The media brainwash us into voting for a candidate THEY want.. one who would not only take our stuff.. but would not protect ALL human life as per the Constitution/Declaration that politicians are sworn to uphold…

Is this kind of situation.. where only SOME have the right to live… any better than the one in Germany in the 1930s—with their “business as usual” attitude toward persecution and murder of the Jews… whom they de-humanized as much as unborn children are now de-humanized (called a blob of cells...etc)?

The media force you to vote for their candidate; they RARELY provide information about--much less lengthy interviews with--the truly pro-life candidates

• [*]Jindal

[*]Cruz

[*]Rubio

[*]Paul

[*]Huckabee

I think Bobby Jindal got 5 minutes on Fox (!!!) the other night… Frankly, I was shocked he got that much ..whereas Squirrelhead always gets plenty of air time

(I never watch when Squirrelhead is on.. already know about him...)

++

Quincy

You'd be surprised how many people I've heard ask the question, "Have you watched the news today? What did Trump say?" lately.

I think the entire craze over him is only about what he says and how outrageous those statements are. People love it and no one will gain any real traction against him unless they too start acting nutty.

I was really hoping Biden would run for the presidency and win the Dem nomination. I don't like either one of those guys, but the debates between them would have been the most sophmoric, unscripted exchanges ever.

gcthomas

Trump is certainly different to the other Republican candidates. All of the other candidates are vulnerable to having their chains yanked by undemocratic, out of control, shadowy billionaire fruit-loops.

Trumps IS a billionaire fruit-loop, and these others don't like that because he is out of THEIR shadowy control. If the control by bilionaires is out in the open then that is good for democracy in the US.