Stereo-typical humor that should be allowed. 

tieman55

While I mostly comply with the society norms on forbidden humor, I will not impose a personal ban for the brand new stereo type, "The mask wearer".

Mask wearer's will be made fun of, so if you are one of them, get use to it or take it off.

Mask wearers are generally, compliant, conformist, conventional, gullible, unhealthy, risk adverse, and afraid.

Mask mockers are generally, rebellious, non-conformist, unconventional, healthy, risky, skeptical and unafraid.

With the above we have two groups of people, wearer's and non-wearer's . . . So each group can make fun of the other, it is a fair game.
We will easily know which group is feeling the heat, the group who tries to force the other group to conform.

I could care less if you wear a mask or not :) Actually, it is extremely interesting just observing who is and who is not wearing a mask.
Wearer's and non-wearer's break all of stereo-typical perceptions. I like it, it is very informative.

Is it OK to discriminate against a mask wearer? Could you imagine, "We will not serve a mask wearer." LOL The left would flip out.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My governor says we all have to wear one in public in two days or risk getting fined

I haven't decided yet whether to go with welding helmet or paint sprayer respirator with cartridge filters

i like this idea:

Arthur Brain

While I mostly comply with the society norms on forbidden humor, I will not impose a personal ban for the brand new stereo type, "The mask wearer".

Mask wearer's will be made fun of, so if you are one of them, get use to it or take it off.

Mask wearers are generally, compliant, conformist, conventional, gullible, unhealthy, risk adverse, and afraid.

Mask mockers are generally, rebellious, non-conformist, unconventional, healthy, risky, skeptical and unafraid.

With the above we have two groups of people, wearer's and non-wearer's . . . So each group can make fun of the other, it is a fair game.
We will easily know which group is feeling the heat, the group who tries to force the other group to conform.

I could care less if you wear a mask or not :) Actually, it is extremely interesting just observing who is and who is not wearing a mask.
Wearer's and non-wearer's break all of stereo-typical perceptions. I like it, it is very informative.

Is it OK to discriminate against a mask wearer? Could you imagine, "We will not serve a mask wearer." LOL The left would flip out.

How about hand washers next?

tieman55

Good point! It is not hand washers, clean is good, sterile is not . . . It is "glove wearer's" . . . latex gloves are "single use" only. So, it is laughably incoherent as you watch people use the latex gloves for hours or even days . . . what can they possibly think they are accomplishing???

Lon

You better patent it right now (not that you'd want to make millions off an epidemic, but I could definitely see one in every restaurant with mandatory 20 seconds and lots of brushes.

Good point! It is not hand washers, clean is good, sterile is not . . . It is "glove wearer's" . . . latex gloves are "single use" only. So, it is laughably incoherent as you watch people use the latex gloves for hours or even days . . . what can they possibly think they are accomplishing???

For one, I don't scratch my eye when wearing them, but if AB's patent gets off the ground, It'll save monthly latex costs....

ok doser

You better patent it right now (not that you'd want to make millions off an epidemic, but I could definitely see one in every restaurant with mandatory 20 seconds and lots of brushes.

For one, I don't scratch my eye when wearing them, but if AB's patent gets off the ground, It'll save monthly latex costs....

we're Americans - we're too busy to spend 20 seconds washing our hands

also too fat and lazy :chuckle:

invent a disinfecting box that you put your hands in for 2 seconds and they come out clean and dry and disinfected, and you'll sell millions

then the next year invent one that works in 1 second and everybody will buy it to replace their slow one :banana:

Arthur Brain

Well, it was actually a facetious reply that as I expected, the recipient didn't notice...

;)

ok doser

Wot!!! ??
Can you imagine his wording in an advert........... It would have to join the ranks of the 'most inept ads ever' ranks.

Are you kidding? To sell to cognitively retarded folk like you and artie, who are so easily manipulated emotionally by the MSM and the telly?

I'd use wording to scare the hell out of you - you'd be buying one for every room in the house, one for each car, a specially designed one to sit on top of the telly and make you feel safe ... :chuckle:

Aimiel

Never have I ever...

Expected to see anyone walk into a bank wearing a mask to ask a teller for money;
Been so afraid of getting a cold that I would wear a mask;
NOT washed my hands after handling money;
Coughed on anyone or had anyone cough or sneeze on me;
Seen such nonsense as what our Governor (Gretchen Whitmer) has made law.

This is just SO silly.

ok doser

Never have I ever...

Expected to see anyone walk into a bank wearing a mask to ask a teller for money;
Been so afraid of getting a cold that I would wear a mask;
NOT washed my hands after handling money;
Coughed on anyone or had anyone cough or sneeze on me;
Seen such nonsense as what our Governor (Gretchen Whitmer) has made law.

This is just SO silly.

I wonder if it's transmissible by fish handling - catch and release?

Aimiel

In Michigan: our governor is afraid that someone might catch it from a boat or jet ski motor. Canoeing and kayaking are allowed but no motorized boats. :banned:

ok doser

In Michigan: our governor is afraid that someone might catch it from a boat or jet ski motor. Canoeing and kayaking are allowed but no motorized boats. :banned:

Yeah, my boaty friends in Michigan are mad as hell about that.

Some Michigan local LEO have stated that they won't enforce it.

Aimiel

There's doctors here that are afraid they'll lose their practices due to restrictions. They can't do ANY elective surgeries and it's ridiculous.