testimonies

Word based mystic

testimonies from mission trips or outreach times. personal testimonies of what God did during outreach times. No criticism please.

please share some testimonies.

small or large all are welcome.

revelation 12:11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.

Last edited:

Word based mystic

Here is one to start off with. Please everyone share one of your own.
I was on a mission trip in peru with my wife and many church members

our guide had milky cataract type film covering his left eye and was 90% blind in that eye. Over the years of using his dugout canoe on the amazon as a guide the reflection of the sun off the water had blinded his eye. We were leaving a city called iquitos peru to go up the amazon to a tribe called urarinas.

We were at the hotel conference room area before going. prayer time. My wife and I started praying for the guides eye. 10 minutes after praying His milky film had disappeared and he was screaming with excitement. He could see the chalk board clearly and He had full sight both near and far sight.

wow that was awesome the Jesus did.

Last edited:

Truster

''For false Messiah's and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect''.

Word based mystic

not the theme here.

not the theme here.

''For false Messiah's and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect''.

not the theme here truster.

however if you consider the devil as to have more influence and consideration to testimonies of believers, then I feel sad for you.

you lack in many things if that is the case.

However i hope that was just a basic statement to be careful.

Truster

not the theme here truster.

however if you consider the devil as to have more influence and consideration to testimonies of believers, then I feel sad for you.

you lack in many things if that is the case.

However i hope that was just a basic statement to be careful.

You have your faith in lying signs and wonders. I've met your kind before.

Aimiel

Because God heals someone doesn't mean it is a lying sign or wonder. The signs spoken of in Scripture as 'lying' are going to be evident to Christians that they're such. Mumbo Jumbo preachers who pretend miracles of God on TV for profit are made known by God, soon enough. Their life may be cut short so that their soul might be saved. Doesn't negate the good works The Spirit of The Lord is capable of which most who are afraid of naysayers like yourself won't look for, expect or accept. You've become a stumblingblock, and your place just might be removed if you're not careful.

Truster

Because God heals someone doesn't mean it is a lying sign or wonder. The signs spoken of in Scripture as 'lying' are going to be evident to Christians that they're such. Mumbo Jumbo preachers who pretend miracles of God on TV for profit are made known by God, soon enough. Their life may be cut short so that their soul might be saved. Doesn't negate the good works The Spirit of The Lord is capable of which most who are afraid of naysayers like yourself won't look for, expect or accept. You've become a stumblingblock, and your place just might be removed if you're not careful.

The just shall live by trust and not by signs and wonders. Signs and wonders were promised to the Apostles for the confirmation of what they preached. The Book of the Acts of the Apostles was simply that. It was not the book of the acts of lay preachers, or brethren, or servants or whatever else you call yourself.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The just shall live by trust and not by signs and wonders. Signs and wonders were promised to the Apostles for the confirmation of what they preached. The Book of the Acts of the Apostles was simply that. It was not the book of the acts of lay preachers, or brethren, or servants or whatever else you call yourself.

So then if we preach what the apostles preached God would confirm what is preached.

Why are you not preaching what the apostles preached?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

The devil cannot cast out the devil, an evil tree cannot produce good fruit.

Whatever those signs and wonders are...doubtless fire falling from heaven and such...they will not be miracles of healing and mercy...healing and mercy are out of the devil's remit.

You need wisdom friend.

Truster

The devil cannot cast out the devil, an evil tree cannot produce good fruit.

Whatever those signs and wonders are...doubtless fire falling from heaven and such...they will not be miracles of healing and mercy...healing and mercy are out of the devil's remit.

You need wisdom friend.

How's this for wisdom.

[Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

or this

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

or this

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

The election of grace that live by trust will not be deceived.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
How's this for wisdom.

[Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

or this

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

or this

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

The election of grace that live by trust will not be deceived.

Let me show you the unwisdom of your position.

You say out of one side of your mouth that God did miracles to confirm the gospel, when people saw blind eyes opened they said "who but God can open the eyes of the blind?" it was astonishingly obvious to everyone who witnessed the miracles of Christ [except the Pharibums] that it was God at work.

To the Pharibums who said it was Satan Jesus said...."IMpossible...the far side of impossible.... an evil tree cannot produce good fruit"

So it is quite obvious then that the lying signs and wonders will not be healing and deliverance miracles.

You say God did those miracles to confirm the gospel [which should tell you what the good news is] but now in the end times the devil will do the SAME healings and deliverances to confirm his deception.

You are not such a clever fellow as you think you are.

Truster

Let me show you the unwisdom of your position.

You say out of one side of your mouth that God did miracles to confirm the gospel, when people saw blind eyes opened they said "who but God can open the eyes of the blind?" it was astonishingly obvious to everyone who witnessed the miracles of Christ [except the Pharibums] that it was God at work.

To the Pharibums who said it was Satan Jesus said...."IMpossible...the far side of impossible.... an evil tree cannot produce good fruit"

So it is quite obvious then that the lying signs and wonders will not be healing and deliverance miracles.

You say God did those miracles to confirm the gospel [which should tell you what the good news is] but now in the end times the devil will do the SAME healings and deliverances to confirm his deception.

You are not such a clever fellow as you think you are.

You seem to have missed the point. The scriptures have spoken not me. The fact that you seem to have trouble understanding them is your problem not mine.

nikolai_42

But it wasn't only for the apostles. I agree it's one thing to run after signs and wonders (and so bring deception upon you) but it's another thing to simply petition Our Heavenly Father for something.

Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

James 5:13-15

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You seem to have missed the point. The scriptures have spoken not me. The fact that you seem to have trouble understanding them is your problem not mine.

The devil speaks scriptures, he twists the meaning of them as you have done.

When the Pharibums supposed that the healing/mercy miracles Christ did were of the devil, Christ told them they were most unwise to say so.

I also quoted scripture, but I quoted the correct context. Satan cannot cast out Satan, an evil tree cannot bear good fruit.

See what Jesus said in effect that in order for Satan to be able to heal he would first need to bind God and rob Him of His blessings.

You are not so clever as you think.

Truster

The devil speaks scriptures, he twists the meaning of them as you have done.

When the Pharibums supposed that the healing/mercy miracles Christ did were of the devil, Christ told them they were most unwise to say so.

I also quoted scripture, but I quoted the correct context. Satan cannot cast out Satan, an evil tree cannot bear good fruit.

See what Jesus said in effect that in order for Satan to be able to heal he would first need to bind God and rob Him of His blessings.

You are not so clever as you think.

I don't think for a moment that I am clever, because my history flies in the face of that statement.
You are a wicked woman and it pains me to read the filth you continually spew forth so its ignore for you.