Testing Your Sanity

PureX

11707591_932447963493697_1849403908743462004_n.jpg

If you're looking at this photo and feeling anger or hate toward these people, or revulsion, or resentment, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU! And you need to do some serious self-analysis, and soul-searching, to find out what it is. Because the truth is you don't know these people at all. You have never met them and you know almost nothing at all about them or their lives. You know nothing of what they think or how they feel. They are strangers to you. And most importantly, they have done nothing to you. They are little more than pretty figure-heads of state, and they are trying to do that job as best they can under very difficult circumstances.

So if looking at them riles you all up inside, then you are having a serious problem holding onto your grasp of reality. And you are generating those feelings internally, and divorced from the people you are directing them at.

I thought it important to point this out to you. As I do care about your mental health and emotional well-being.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
thanks for caring about our mental health. i see 2 happy people that i would talk with, eat with and swim in their pool. i would ask for some money, any amount they could give me, paintings etc.

maybe you have deep riled up issues and hatred, since you posted this and worry about us. i bet nobody here feels what you desribed. do you ?

seek help if that's you -

Danoh

Whatever their accomplishments, "negative" or "positive" I see am amazing fact of American history many had for so long wondered if this great country of ours would ever see.

One that will continue to inspire children of color throughout the world for some time to come.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

If you're looking at this photo and feeling anger or hate toward these people, or revulsion, or resentment, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU! And you need to do some serious self-analysis, and soul-searching, to find out what it is. Because the truth is you don't know these people at all. You have never met them and you know almost nothing at all about them or their lives. You know nothing of what they think or how they feel. They are strangers to you. And most importantly, they have done nothing to you. They are little more than pretty figure-heads of state, and they are trying to do that job as best they can under very difficult circumstances.

So if looking at them riles you all up inside, then you are having a serious problem holding onto your grasp of reality. And you are generating those feelings internally, and divorced from the people you are directing them at.

I thought it important to point this out to you. As I do care about your mental health and emotional well-being.

To be honest my first thought when i looked at that picture, is that she is bigger than he is (im not talking about weight either, i mean taller and just bigger framed) He is pretty tall too, wow shes an amazon.

bybee

It is a beautiful picture! I wish them well.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
.... this photo and feeling anger or hate toward these people, or revulsion, or resentment, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU! And you need to do some serious self-analysis, and soul-searching,

You are the crazy one for even suggesting something so odd.

glorydaz

Sure I do. He's a liar and she wastes too much money. It isn't like they are actors playing some role. He is the worst president I've ever seen...by far, and race relations have gotten worse since he's come into power. America has become a joke....weak and a target for every terrorist. It's a shame he was ever elected. :down:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sure I do. He's a liar and she wastes too much money. It isn't like they are actors playing some role. He is the worst president I've ever seen...by far, and race relations have gotten worse since he's come into power. America has become a joke....weak and a target for every terrorist. It's a shame he was ever elected. :down:

In my lifetime there are two Presidents that I consider the worst.
1) Obama
2) Jimmy Carter

Mocking You

If you're looking at this photo and feeling anger or hate toward these people, or revulsion, or resentment, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!

Honestly, when I look at that photo I think Photoshop! Barack's head looks like it was grafted on.

The other thing I think about is that 17 months can't come quickly enough.