Texas mother and Guns Rights advocate shoots and kills both daughters in the street.

eider

Exactly. Less to do with guns, more to do with "Mom" being a dirtbag.

I've been in plenty of family disputes, and I can affirm no one was ever killed on account of one, and my parents do own guns.

That's not how the ChristianPost describes her.
She was in and out of depression, and under medication for various conditions.
That does not make her a dirtbag.

She was a Baptist Christian and a Conservative.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/d...she-gunned-them-down-911-calls-reveal-165833/
Daughters of Christian Mom Who Snapped Begged for Their Lives as She Gunned Them Down 911 Calls Reveal
In repeated posts on Facebook, Christy Sheats, who described herself as a conservative Baptist, expressed her love for her daughters, Taylor and Madison, sometimes while quoting Scripture. She was nothing like the woman who gunned them down last Friday as they begged for their lives.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17. Today I am thankful for my two perfect gifts! They are very best friends — they make me so very proud to be their mother," wrote Christy of her two daughters, on her Facebook page in November 2014.

eider

and exactly what are the regulations that could have been passed that would have stopped this women from owning a handgun, or are you just looking to prey on emotions in order to advocate more gun regulations that have nothing to do with news story linked in the OP.

She inherited the gun from her grandfather.
There is a short cut, right there.

Interplanner

Unusual for a woman to do this but then, she was apparently very protective of her gun rights.

Police in Fort Bend County said that 42-year-old Christy Sheats was shot by officers after they arrived at her home in response to a series of 911 calls. When they arrived, they found two women lying in the street, both of the seriously injured from gun shot wounds. Standing next to them - carrying a gun, according to police - was Ms Sheats.

Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office said that Ms Sheats was ordered to drop the weapon. When she did not, she was shot and killed by a police officer. Ms Sheats husband, and the father of the two girls, witnessed the entirety of the violence. It was his birthday.

Source

Because, you know, guns always keep us safer . . .

I won't be reading your creation position, because your logic is worthless.