The Banned Debate: Are Sexually Active Transgendered Persons Rapists?

genuineoriginal

Is not rape doing something against the other persons will
Sure, that definition is close enough.

, if the persons will was not to have sex
In the instance described in the OP, each person's will was to have sex with the other person.

with the same sex, how is that NOT rape?
The OP described a case of fraud, where a person willingly had sex with another person, without realizing the true gender of the other person.

Since the sex was willing, there was no rape.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sure, that definition is close enough.

In the instance described in the OP, each person's will was to have sex with the other person.

The OP described a case of fraud, where a person willingly had sex with another person, without realizing the true gender of the other person.

Since the sex was willing, there was no rape.

I disagree, in cases where a person has HIV and knows it, yet doesnt tell the other person, they are deemed not to have consented.

You cant consent to sex with a woman if the person is not a woman and you were not told.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
What is the difference between a transgender preaching at the pulpit and clowns preaching at the pulpit? Both are clowning around with the Lord. Churches that ordains GLBT could have a Bruce Jenner leading thier churches. All I really see are the children being confused and they grow up with mental illness caused by the church.

clownmass.png

Here is a transgender preacher. What are children supposed to think?

Cameron-Partridge-700x475.png

History tells us that a Pope was elected and the Pope was really a woman and folks didn't know it. That's a bug in apostolic successions that broke it.

genuineoriginal

I disagree, in cases where a person has HIV and knows it, yet doesnt tell the other person, they are deemed not to have consented.

You cant consent to sex with a woman if the person is not a woman and you were not told.

I think I see what is causing our disagreement.

Your definition on what constitutes rape is sex with a person that does not consent to a number of things that have nothing to do with the sex itself and are often not even known about until days or years later, making it possible to annul consent at a much later time.

Your definition is very useful to change whether the sexual act was rape after the fact.

My definition on what constitutes rape is sex with a person that is unwilling to have sex at the time.

My definition is very useful to establish whether the sexual act will be rape before the fact.

There appears to be a huge difference between "consent" and "willingness".

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think I see what is causing our disagreement.

Your definition on what constitutes rape is sex with a person that does not consent to a number of things that have nothing to do with the sex itself and are often not even known about until days or years later, making it possible to annul consent at a much later time.

Your definition is very useful to change whether the sexual act was rape after the fact.

My definition on what constitutes rape is sex with a person that is unwilling to have sex at the time.

My definition is very useful to establish whether the sexual act will be rape before the fact.

There appears to be a huge difference between "consent" and "willingness".

again, the law in the case of hiv status people who give it to others knowingly, holds that the victim did not consent.

Do tell how a man consents to sex with a woman, if the person isnt a woman?

One literally has to change the definition of what makes a woman, for it to be anything other than rape. (Against ones will)