The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John Glenn and the other Mercury astronauts traveled around the Earth! :doh: The was the whole point of the program. Katherine Johnson helped create the orbital paths of the Mercury capsules. That was literally her job. So is Katherine Johnson lying?

As I have made clear, math is not a proof since it requires a premise that may or may not be true. The person performing the math is not the person taking off in the rocket. Did Glenn really circle a globe or not, I have my doubts. If the earth is a globe the math is correct, if the earth is not a globe then NASA threw out the math and lied to us as it did with the moon landings.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which topic? You're so frequently topic hopping that I have no idea which one your are currently talking about.

Wrong.

Where would you like to start?

Why the tilt of the earth and why the elliptical orbit. Make sense of it for me. That gravity or the speed of the earth are not constant seem problematic to say the lest.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why the tilt of the earth

The Flood of Noah.

And it's tilted a lot more than it was originally, and WAY more than you'd think.

and why the elliptical orbit.

The Flood of Noah.

Earth used to have a 360 day year.

The Flood changed that.

Make sense of it for me. That gravity or the speed of the earth are not constant seem problematic to say the lest.

--Dave

I tried that (the Flood route) with you once. We didn't get very far.

Would you like to try again?

Last edited:

The Berean

As I have made clear, math is not a proof since it requires a premise that may or may not be true. The person performing the math is not the person taking off in the rocket. Did Glenn really circle a globe or not, I have my doubts. If the earth is a globe the math is correct, if the earth is not a globe then NASA threw out the math and lied to us as it did with the moon landings.

--Dave
Your logic is incredibly flawed here. The starting point is that the Earth is a globe. Kathrine Johnson calculated the orbital trajectories based on this starting point. The capsule was designed with expressed purpose of orbiting a global Earth. Now if the Earth was indeed flat then the capsule's navigation system would have completed failed to work and Glenn's capsule would have gone of course, crashed, and killed Glenn. Yet, Glenn returned safely. And your response is that Glenn never left the ground and NASA lied?

The Berean

Lets assume there is a grand conspiracy to lie to the entire world of 7+ billion people that the Earth is flat. For this to be true the following must be true.

-NASA has been lying for 60 years.
-The Russians have been lying for 60 years.
-The French have been lying for 50 years.
-Katherine Johnson and dozens of others created fake orbital trajectories for the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs.
-Multinational corporations have spent tens of billions of dollars for fake geosynchronous satellites, agreeing to receive nothing in return for spending all that money, and yet somehow they have stayed in business for decades.

-SpaceX, Blue Origin, Rocket Lab, Vector Space, Planet Labs, and Google have actually not launched any rockets into space or placed satellites into space. They all spends hundreds of millions of dollars to keep the conspiracy going.

-All of the textbooks on orbital mechanics, spacecraft design, software design, electronics, propulsion systems are all lying to us.

-Every university in the world has been teaching lies in their aerospace engineering programs for DECADES.

-Copernicus and Newton made up fake mathematics.

And so on...

Last edited:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
You know what’s really sad? The OP looks like a nice guy and seems to speak intelligently. Do you want to know how we know the Earth is shaped like all other known planets?

One way is that it has been observed from space. And not only has it been observed from space, it is currently being observed from space by the people who live in the International Space Station. That’s what human progress and development has allowed. We actually have people who live in space and your tax dollars help pay for it. So you are actually paying money to have people live in space.

And like good stewards of their remarkably enviable position....they send back live feeds to you can also see the Earth from space. You know how they know they’re live feeds and not Hollywood productions? It’s a thing called the computer. It’s an amazing machine with the ability to process a whole lot of information, and it knows how to speak machine language. Funny thing is, we invented the language for it to speak. It sends a thing called time stamps which allow us to know exactly when a thing is occurring.

Right Divider

Body part
Why the tilt of the earth and why the elliptical orbit. Make sense of it for me. That gravity or the speed of the earth are not constant seem problematic to say the lest.

--Dave
The reason for the tilt and the ellipse is irrelevant to its existence. We observe many tilted planets in our solar system. Why do you think that the earth should be different? We also observe elliptical orbits of other planets in our solar system. Why do you think that the earth should be different?

You claimed that "it defies reason" (i.e., the tilt and the ellipse), therefore you should provide some support for that claim. Otherwise it's just your typical unproven opinion.

Why is there a problem with a tilt and an ellipse?

And why must the speed of the earth be constant? What law of physics dictates such a thing? And what makes you think that gravity is not constant? What observation about gravity gives you problems?

P.S. the moons orbit is also elliptical. Is that problem for you too?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This is quite an interesting consideration that I’ve never seen mentioned before and have never personally thought of.

:)
I recommend you check out a couple different sites then, if you're interested.

http://kgov.com/hpt
http://kgov.com/360
http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/IntheBeginningTOC.html

Or, if you prefer watching videos...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpl6E8stJTiIi8wdLgYj1eXpp-4o1UUkZ
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XAIbPh34SXNs69lOx-PpIKtmj4lhm4G

Gah, there are so many links I don't know where to start with linking.

Though, I recommend you start with the first two kgov links above.

The third link is a book by Dr. Walter Brown, which details his Hydroplate Theory.

The first YT playlist above is Bryan Nickel's video playlist which describes in detail, using visuals, the HPT.
The second playlist is Bob Enyart's playlist on the Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory.

I strongly recommend you watch all of them, if possible.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Flood of Noah.

And it's tilted a lot more than it was originally, and WAY more than you'd think.

The Flood of Noah.

Earth used to have a 360 day year.

The Flood changed that.

I tried that (the Flood route) with you once. We didn't get very far.

Would you like to try again?

Yes, I did miss this before. Thanks. I like answers from a Biblical perspective as you also do. I see your point and will get back to this. Obviously flat earth has to account for the flood as well, if it can.

Those who don't believe in the flood will have a different answer and I want to hear how they account for the tilt and ellipse.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your logic is incredibly flawed here. The starting point is that the Earth is a globe. Kathrine Johnson calculated the orbital trajectories based on this starting point. The capsule was designed with expressed purpose of orbiting a global Earth. Now if the Earth was indeed flat then the capsule's navigation system would have completed failed to work and Glenn's capsule would have gone of course, crashed, and killed Glenn. Yet, Glenn returned safely. And your response is that Glenn never left the ground and NASA lied?

View attachment 26759

Have you seen this before? What do you think about it.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, I did miss this before. Thanks. I like answers from a Biblical perspective as you also do. I see your point and will get back to this. Obviously flat earth has to account for the flood as well, if it can.

Those who don't believe in the flood will have a different answer and I want to hear how they account for the the tilt and ellipse.

--Dave
Start here.
I recommend you check out a couple different sites then, if you're interested.

http://kgov.com/hpt
http://kgov.com/360
http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/IntheBeginningTOC.html

Or, if you prefer watching videos...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpl6E8stJTiIi8wdLgYj1eXpp-4o1UUkZ
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XAIbPh34SXNs69lOx-PpIKtmj4lhm4G

Gah, there are so many links I don't know where to start with linking.

Though, I recommend you start with the first two kgov links above.

The third link is a book by Dr. Walter Brown, which details his Hydroplate Theory.

The first YT playlist above is Bryan Nickel's video playlist which describes in detail, using visuals, the HPT.
The second playlist is Bob Enyart's playlist on the Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory.

I strongly recommend you watch all of them, if possible.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You know what’s really sad? The OP looks like a nice guy and seems to speak intelligently. Do you want to know how we know the Earth is shaped like all other known planets?

One way is that it has been observed from space. And not only has it been observed from space, it is currently being observed from space by the people who live in the International Space Station. That’s what human progress and development has allowed. We actually have people who live in space and your tax dollars help pay for it. So you are actually paying money to have people live in space.

And like good stewards of their remarkably enviable position....they send back live feeds to you can also see the Earth from space. You know how they know they’re live feeds and not Hollywood productions? It’s a thing called the computer. It’s an amazing machine with the ability to process a whole lot of information, and it knows how to speak machine language. Funny thing is, we invented the language for it to speak. It sends a thing called time stamps which allow us to know exactly when a thing is occurring.

View attachment 26760

Former President Bush visited NASA not to long ago and people noticed something unusual on one the screens in the background. Do you see a problem with the picture on one of those screens?

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The reason for the tilt and the ellipse is irrelevant to its existence. We observe many tilted planets in our solar system. Why do you think that the earth should be different? We also observe elliptical orbits of other planets in our solar system. Why do you think that the earth should be different?

You claimed that "it defies reason" (i.e., the tilt and the ellipse), therefore you should provide some support for that claim. Otherwise it's just your typical unproven opinion.

Why is there a problem with a tilt and an ellipse?

And why must the speed of the earth be constant? What law of physics dictates such a thing? And what makes you think that gravity is not constant? What observation about gravity gives you problems?

P.S. the moons orbit is also elliptical. Is that problem for you too?

You're missing my point. I'll try to state it better.

If gravity is constant then the orbit should be circular.

Do you agree with this statement or not?

--Dave

The Berean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.