The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
This is what the terminator (the line between day and night) would have to look like if the FET map is accurate...

View attachment 26434

I found that at the following website....

Flat Earth Dome Model

I fiddled with the numbers until I got it to match the photo I took from my house with the Sun .1° above the horizon somewhere really close to Houston, TX.
The date and time seem to be off somehow but that isn't relevant. The point is the shape of the terminator! How does a single light source create that shape on a flat plane? Where is the shadow coming from and why is it shaped the way it is?

Here's a straight top down centered view of the same thing...

View attachment 26435

Clete

P.S. Please go to the website and play with the model yourself. It's actually pretty cool!

Then, go down the page and read the section entitled "Problems with the Model".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I know! I seem to always get that wrong. It really should be CUT (Coordinated Universal Time) and I know for sure it isn't that but don't know why (except that it spells a real word) and I never can remember which out of order way they do it. I'll try to do better.
I lose - you guys win. But I won't stop believin' !!!

Danoh

FE will never 'win', by the way. The scripture says that all the world will wonder after the beast.
The grand alien deception, which they may use to explain the rapture of the Body, will deceive almost everyone.

Have you noticed how many movies are about aliens and otherworld creatures coming to earth? We are bombarded. They are priming the public to accept the deception...a deception which cannot happen on a flat earth. A vast ever expanding universe is necessary.

:e4e:

Your "all the world" may fit your flat earth view, but it does not necessarily line up with what Scripture at times means by a phrase like "all the world."

Luke 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

ALL the world?

Lol - only in one of those old Godzilla movies - where the whole world is Japanese.

Likewise with the source of the deception you are rambling on about - it too is full of holes.

All that is, is lost people being lost people.

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Lol - put down your Caryl Matrisciana book ("Gods of the New Age") and pick up your Bible*.

Rom. 14:5; Rom. 5:6-8.

* It is clear you actually have no Scriptural argument on any of that; it is clear you have gone the books "about" route on such things.

And no, I'm not angry either; I just like bustin your chops.

:chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everyone could see that on a flat earth. There is also nowhere for it to go at sunset or to come from at dawn.
Some FE video I watched said both the sun and moon move in and out of the windows in the firmament.
It sounded intriguing so I watched it, but there wasn't much detail at all about it, so I didn't hold on to it.

So get ready for an answer along those lines.
Maybe that will keep the ball rolling.

BTW, what do globe trotters think are the windows?
Gen 7:11
Gen 8:2
2 Kings 7:2
Psalms 78:23-24

musterion

Some FE video I watched said both the sun and moon move in and out of the windows in the firmament.
It sounded intriguing so I watched it, but there wasn't much detail at all about it, so I didn't hold on to it.

Won't work. Sun goes down at night, not up. They sound like they're describing some idiotic form of Wormhole where it's slips out of sight in one area of the Earth and appears in another. Except that doesn't work either. It would be doing this endlessly as it simultaneously sets and rises all the time.

Flat Earth is completely unworkable given how even a child can observe the sun works.

musterion

Another idea: send up a high-altitude balloon as high as it will go with a camera constantly facing west at sunset. See if you can capture the Sun never actually going down, since on a flat plane it couldn't go down and wouldn't go out of sight. This test also assumes that the sun is inside or at the same level of this supposed Dome over the Earth. If a balloon can go high enough, it should be able to see something very different then what a sunset looks like on the ground.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Won't work. Sun goes down at night, not up.
But the dome bowl covering the earth touches the circular ice wall of earth, so the sun could still go down and through a window for nighttime and appear through another window for daytime.
In other words, the windows don't all have to be way up in top of the dome.

They sound like they're describing some idiotic form of Wormhole where it's slips out of sight in one area of the Earth and appears in another. Except that doesn't work either. It would be doing this endlessly as it simultaneously sets and rises all the time.
No, that's not the way it was described.
I sounded like they were saying the sun goes at evening through a window (bottom of the dome at the horizon) and moves outside that dome until it reaches another window to come back in for morning.

FEs can make it work that way.

Of course they still have all that other stuff to explain!

That video did make me wonder about those windows and what they are.
What is your guess about them?
Are they all just symbolism, or are there literal openings?
I can't even recall any discussion here about it.
At least not one I was in.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's a straight top down centered view of the same thing...

View attachment 26435
BOOM!! And there it is. Fantastic Clete.

Patrick this is what I have wanted to share with you all along. Based on a flat earth model why would the sun make such a strange pattern of light?? Why wouldn't it be circular?? Maybe it's because the map is wrong and the earth is a sphere not a flat disc?

Ya see we know for a fact that the light and dark areas on earth at 2am UTC follow this pattern...

View attachment 26436

And our own experiment attests to this. You could go and find live web cams all over the world and prove beyond any doubt that this pattern is correct. Yet this pattern on a flat earth doesn't make any sense as Clete has demonstrated.

However that same terminator pattern at 2am UTC when placed on a sphere.... guess what it looks like?

It looks like this...

View attachment 26437

That is reality. That is fact.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

So, according to this logic, rain comes when the windows of heaven are opened. So are the clouds above the windows of heaven? I have personally be in a plane above not only clouds but rain showers. Had I unknowingly flown through an open window into heaven?

Obviously, the reference to the "windows of heaven" is an idiomatic expression and is not speaking of literal windows that have to be physically opened up to allow rain to fall.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
BOOM!! And there it is. Fantastic Clete.

Patrick this is what I have wanted to share with you all along. Based on a flat earth model why would the sun make such a strange pattern of light?? Why wouldn't it be circular?? Maybe it's because the map is wrong and the earth is a sphere not a flat disc?

Ya see we know for a fact that the light and dark areas on earth at 2am UTC follow this pattern...

View attachment 26436

And our own experiment attests to this. You could go and find live web cams all over the world and prove beyond any doubt that this pattern is correct. Yet this pattern on a flat earth doesn't make any sense as Clete has demonstrated.

However that same terminator pattern at 2am UTC when placed on a sphere.... guess what it looks like?

It looks like this...

View attachment 26437

That is reality. That is fact.

Did you notice that the area on that map that is daylight is completely surrounding the night?

View attachment 26438

Right Divider

Body part
Oh! Well, that makes total sense - since its the time in Greenwich England.
Etymology

The official abbreviation for Coordinated Universal Time is UTC. This abbreviation arose from a desire by the International Telecommunication Union and the International Astronomical Union to use the same abbreviation in all languages. English speakers originally proposed CUT (for "coordinated universal time"), while French speakers proposed TUC (for "temps universel coordonné"). The compromise that emerged was UTC,[9] which conforms to the pattern for the abbreviations of the variants of Universal Time (UT0, UT1, UT2, UT1R, etc.).[10]

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time

Right Divider

Body part

Those are all using figures of speech.... the last one says doors of heaven.

The entire Bible makes heavy use of figures of speech throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.