The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave, do you think that it would ever be possible for you to stick to easily provable and unequivocal information instead of the more subtle "pictures from high altitude"?

Please explain how the sun can be circling above a flat earth when the apparent SIZE of the sun is the SAME ALL DAY LONG.

Just stick to that ONE simple and easily proven FACT for a moment.

P.S. And please do not stoop to using over-saturated pictures and videos.

There are videos that clearly show the sun does not remain the same size.

The question is which ones are correct.

These are very simple pictures that all of us can go to the website they came from and comment on.

If you don't want to do that, fine. I will wait to see if anyone wants to comment on them and make my point on them later tonight.

--Dave

Right Divider

Body part
View attachment 26461

View attachment 26460

Here are two pictures I would like us to compare. The top one is from the ISS over Greece and the Aegean and Ionian Seas the other one from a High altitude Balloon flight over Mount Olympus, Greece.

The Tale of Two Earths

What similarities do these two picture have?

What differences do they have.

I will give my answers after others have a chance to respond first.

--Dave
Also NOTE that there is an approximately 10:1 difference in the altitude between those two pictures.

The ISS is at ~250 miles and the other is at ~25 miles.

Right Divider

Body part
There are videos that clearly show the sun does not remain the same size.
A FALSE claim, mostly likely based on OVER-SATURATED videos

The question is which ones are correct.

These are very simple pictures that all of us can go to the website they came from and comment on.
Where?

If you don't want to do that, fine. I will wait to see if anyone wants to comment on them and make my point on them later tonight.

--Dave
sunset_20101201.jpg

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Also NOTE that there is an approximately 10:1 difference in the altitude between those two pictures.

The ISS is at ~250 miles and the other is at ~25 miles.

The ISS photo actually looks to be closer not farther away.

There is no way there is a 225 miles difference between these two pictures.

So, is the balloon altitude wrong or the ISS?

--Dave

Right Divider

Body part

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, Dave's perceptions get in the way of truth.

So ... once again, Dave's opinions overrule the FACTS.

They are both correct Dave. You and your perceptions are wrong.

Both pictures are about the same altitude, anyone can see that.

--Dave

musterion

We had some fierce storms form up yesterday afternoon; constant lightning last night like I haven't seen in many years. Anyway, I watched some thunderheads towering up way off in the distance around 3:30; you know how they get that orangish cast when they're far away. Looked them up on radar and found that they were 65 miles away to the NW and heading N. Sure enough they faded "lower" as they moved off, even as they were growing larger and turned into some major cells.

Wonder why they faded from view.

Right Divider

Body part
Flat Earth. Sunset time lapses prove the sun moves away not down.

--Dave
So even though you were asked NOT to.... you go ahead and present your OVER-SATURATED video.

Shame on you Dave. I'm really beginning to believe that you are being just plain dishonest about this "debate".

Right Divider

Body part
Both pictures are about the same altitude, anyone can see that.

--Dave
No, they are not. You just want to believe what you want to believe regardless of the FACTS.

As I was pointing out, there are OTHER types of information that are UNEQUIVOCAL, but you pervert that information as well with your OVER-SATURATED images.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More distraction....

In your video we are shown two photos which we are to accept without our own analysis, we are asked to just trust the narrator.

I have shown an actual time lapse video that we can all see for ourselves how the sun moves across the sky and gets smaller, no narration needed.

There are times when the sun and moon will be magnified at the horizon, horizon magnification.

Magnification of Sun & Moon Near Horizon

One can make an argument that the sun and moon are the same size at one time of the day or night and then at another time hours later but all they are doing is demonstrating horizon magnification.

--Dave

Right Divider

Body part
In your video we are shown two photos which we are to accept without our own analysis, we are asked to just trust the narrator.

I have shown an actual time lapse video that we can all see for ourselves how the sun moves across the sky and gets smaller, no narration needed.
Your video is OVER-SATURATED and therefore DISTORTS the suns ACTUAL size.

There are times when the sun and moon will be magnified at the horizon, horizon magnification.

Magnification of Sun & Moon Near Horizon

One can make an argument that the sun and moon are the same size at one time of the day or night and then at another time hours later but all they are doing is demonstrating horizon magnification.

--Dave
Gee another seemingly good argument to the naive.

So these two things (perspective and atmospheric magnification) always balance PERFECTLY under VARYING conditions to keep the sun the EXACT SAME SIZE all day long and YET you have ALSO claimed that the sun gets SMALLER as it sets (as in your other video).

So WHICH is it Dave?

It's completely impossible for liars to have a consistent story when they are constantly lying.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We had some fierce storms form up yesterday afternoon; constant lightning last night like I haven't seen in many years. Anyway, I watched some thunderheads towering up way off in the distance around 3:30; you know how they get that orangish cast when they're far away. Looked them up on radar and found that they were 65 miles away to the NW and heading N. Sure enough they faded "lower" as they moved off, even as they were growing larger and turned into some major cells.

Wonder why they faded from view.

View attachment 26464

Here are chemtrails. We know that the jets did not dive straight into the ground. The jets actually were flying at the same altitude all the way behind the horizon or tree line. We also know that the jets flew well beyond that tree line at the same altitude.

These jets are very clearly "not" flying over a curved earth.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So even though you were asked NOT to.... you go ahead and present your OVER-SATURATED video.

Shame on you Dave. I'm really beginning to believe that you are being just plain dishonest about this "debate".

Your video proves nothing, it's too short.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your video is OVER-SATURATED and therefore DISTORTS the suns ACTUAL size.

Gee another seemingly good argument to the naive.

So these two things (perspective and atmospheric magnification) always balance PERFECTLY under VARYING conditions to keep the sun the EXACT SAME SIZE all day long and YET you have ALSO claimed that the sun gets SMALLER as it sets (as in your other video).

So WHICH is it Dave?

It's completely impossible for liars to have a consistent story when they are constantly lying.

Horizon magnification just does not occur all the time.

When we see time lapse video over a long enough period of time we can clearly see the the size changes.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave while you were gone we did our own real-life TOL experiment. Even Patrick Jane got in on the fun.

When you get a chance see if you can respond to Clete's point here.

It's a long post but a short answer would be the distance of the sun from earth is not, according to FE, 94 million miles away and equal to 109 earths in diameter. There is no unanimity on the exact distance, size, and what the sun is made of from FE, but there are aspects of the sun from FE that are agreed on that make the sun close to and smaller than the earth.

I will have to spent time going over the original commentary in order to answer Clete's post.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.