Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Compare with this from the ISS

Stars, no stars, orange then green and red at the horizon??

If you watch these long enough and compare them there is just way to much variation and inconsistencies.

Can't trust this.

--Dave
Dave, perhaps you should compare what the ISS sees with it's location, to see if it's seeing what it should see if it really is up in space.

You can do this by viewing this website, while watching the live feed from here.

Dave, a live video feed is MUCH harder to fake than one that's pre-recorded. If the ISS is truly where it should be, then you should see on that map exactly what is shown in the live feed from the ISS.

Of course, you could just say that it's all part of some conspiracy, and that it's all a deception, but I think we've been down that road already, haven't we?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, just like you're a virtual idiot. Don't feel bad, I didn't call you an actual idiot.

--Dave
Dave, enough with the insults. I get it. You don't like me or what I have to say. That doesn't give you the right to call me an idiot.

Either reply in a civilized manner, or don't reply at all.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave, help me out here because I'm really interested.
If we sail straight South we get to the big ring continent that is Antarctica yes?
That's the outside circumference of the disk correct?
And you can't go there because the government will stop you?
But if you got thru the government then you'd come to an ice wall?
That nobody has ever climbed?
Right so far?

Any direction south from any point on earth will bring you to ice wall or mountains in a few places and freezing cold. Both the globe earth model and the flat earth are the same in this way.

You can go up and onto the ice and snow and see for miles more land of snow and ice.

But you can't go there without government permission.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dave? Explain how a Foucault pendulum works, and why we have a Coriolis effect.
Coriolis has been discussed, but the Foucault pendulum was never discussed... That would be interesting to discuss...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Any direction south from any point on earth will bring you to ice wall or mountains in a few places and freezing cold. Both the globe earth model and the flat earth are the same in this way.

Incorrect. You could fly in a straight line around the equator and NEVER (unless the world froze) run into any ice walls. In fact, you could fly in a number of straight lines (as long as your flights never cross 60 degrees north or south of the equator on a globe.

You can go up and onto the ice and snow and see for miles more land of snow and ice.

But you can't go there without government permission.

--Dave

Did you forget about the flights that travel across Antarctica that don't require a passport? See a few posts back....

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is no coriolis effect. Which is why you don't see the earth move beneath you when you fly from place to place.

--Dave
Explain why a Foucault Pendulum works as if the earth is round if the earth is, as you say, flat.

For those who don't know what a Foucault Pendulum is, you can Google it, or just know that it's something that demonstrates the rotation of the earth by swinging a pendulum over one point. It does this by having the direction of swing "rotate" around the center point in relation to the direction the earth is rotating, and it would rotate in the opposite direction on the opposite hemisphere of the earth.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave, perhaps you should compare what the ISS sees with it's location, to see if it's seeing what it should see if it really is up in space.

You can do this by viewing this website, while watching the live feed from here.

Dave, a live video feed is MUCH harder to fake than one that's pre-recorded. If the ISS is truly where it should be, then you should see on that map exactly what is shown in the live feed from the ISS.

Of course, you could just say that it's all part of some conspiracy, and that it's all a deception, but I think we've been down that road already, haven't we?

Oh, you think it's live video??? :rolleyes:

--Dave

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Compare with this from the ISS

Stars, no stars, orange then green and red at the horizon??

If you watch these long enough and compare them there is just way to much variation and inconsistencies.

Can't trust this.

--Dave
Dave, were you aware that cameras have a wide range of settings and lenses??

There are settings such as apature, shutter speed, ISO (film sensitivity), etc. As well has many digital effects such as HDR, image structure, sharpening, contrast, brightness, pixel depth, etc. All of these settings help you to capture what you want to capture. Sometimes you are filming in low light and want to capture the stars and lights from distant cities. Other times you want to capture detail in a brightly lit daytime scene. These are the reasons that not every photograph ever taken looks as if it were taken identically. And this is also the reason that you can sometimes see stars and other times you don't in pictures and videos from space.

Don't you think if they were faking these images they would be careful to include stars in every fake?? Seems like a silly thing to mess up on don't you think?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave, enough with the insults. I get it. You don't like me or what I have to say. That doesn't give you the right to call me an idiot.

Either reply in a civilized manner, or don't reply at all.

At times you make very good comments. But you have questioned my integrity more often than I have called you an idiot.

--Dave

The Berean

Apature, shutter speed, ISO (film sensitivity), etc. As well has many digital effects such as HDR, image structure, sharpening, contrast, brightness, pixel depth, etc. All of these settings help you to capture what you want to capture. Sometimes you are filming in low light and want to capture the stars and lights from distant cities. Other times you want to capture detail in a brightly lit daytime scene. There are the reasons that not every photograph ever taken looks as if it were taken identically. And this is also the reason that you can sometimes see stars and other times you don't.

Don't you think if they were faking these images they would be careful to include stars in every fake?? Seems like a silly thing to mess up on don't you think?

Knight, I posted this video probably 150 thread pages ago. He talks about camera technology and the impossibility of faking a Moon landing in 1969.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Incorrect. You could fly in a straight line around the equator and NEVER (unless the world froze) run into any ice walls. In fact, you could fly in a number of straight lines (as long as your flights never cross 60 degrees north or south of the equator on a globe.

Did you forget about the flights that travel across Antarctica that don't require a passport? See a few posts back....

No one travels around the entire equator, but you can fly around the circle of the flat earth as you could fly around the globe, and always be heading east or west.

Flights only skirt the edges of Antarctica which they can do on both models. No one flies directly over the entire continent of Antarctica.

--Dave

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Dave, the Coriolis effect is what makes hurricanes. How do you get those without a rotating Earth? And how does a Foucault pendulum work on a flat Earth? "

As you seem to understand, it's not possible.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Explain why a Foucault Pendulum works as if the earth is round if the earth is, as you say, flat.

For those who don't know what a Foucault Pendulum is, you can Google it, or just know that it's something that demonstrates the rotation of the earth by swinging a pendulum over one point. It does this by having the direction of swing "rotate" around the center point in relation to the direction the earth is rotating, and it would rotate in the opposite direction on the opposite hemisphere of the earth.

Not familiar with it, I'll look it up.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

There are settings such as apature, shutter speed, ISO (film sensitivity), etc. As well has many digital effects such as HDR, image structure, sharpening, contrast, brightness, pixel depth, etc. All of these settings help you to capture what you want to capture. Sometimes you are filming in low light and want to capture the stars and lights from distant cities. Other times you want to capture detail in a brightly lit daytime scene. These are the reasons that not every photograph ever taken looks as if it were taken identically. And this is also the reason that you can sometimes see stars and other times you don't in pictures and videos from space.

All high altitude video show a very different earth that contradict what the ISS shows us. It is a lower altitude but the contrasts are stark.

Altercations of all NASA/ISS video are obvious and make them all suspect.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.