The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It doesn't help you because you are a troll and therefore nothing anyone posts could possibly "help." You could get your own telescope and prove the existence of satellites and other galaxies for yourself if you were really honest about it, but your aren't. So in reality it is you who does not help.

These photos/videos were as blurred, if not more, than the one's I posted.

That's all I'm saying.

--Dave

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The International Space Station photographed by Vandebergh: "The image shows not only the ISS with very special lighting angle but also it shows activity around the ISS which is often the case. You see the Japanese Cargo Ship HTV-1 in its demonstration flight shortly before docking and just a few hundred meters below the ISS."

Isshtv120090917200858nm.jpg

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralf_Vandebergh

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You can have this view but it violates the rule of logic in two ways.

The law of identity or definition, level is not level on a curved earth.
As if it's somehow a matter of opinion.

Level is perpendicular to the pull of gravity, period.

EVERY LEVEL YOU HAVE EVER USED OR SEEN ANYONE ELSE USE IS BASED ENTIRELY ON THIS SINGULAR PRINCIPLE!!!!

The law of non contradiction, A plane cannot both be going straight and ascending at the same time.
It can if by ascending you mean increasing your distance away from mean sea level which curves away from "straight" at a rate of approximately eight inches per mile squared.

It wouldn't take long before your plane didn't feel like it was flying "straight" at all.

The rules of rational thought have been abandoned by globe earth cosmology and empirical verification is not possible by an explanation called gravity. And in case you didn't know, explanations and equations based on explanations are not proofs.
It is you who have taken leave of rational thought.

You have nearly spent every cent of intellectual respect I ever had for you. It's pathetic, disappointing, disheartening and aggravating. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. If you don't elect to keep your mouth shut on such topics in public, you'll disgrace yourself further and lose ALL credibility with anyone who is old enough to know how to tie their own shoes.

Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If you can do better I would certainly encourage you to do so and post the video for us to check out.

There are some better images of satellites in this clip, just ignore the overly dramatic music:

Any video or other images I take will certainly be posted here! :up:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The law of non contradiction, A plane cannot both be going straight and ascending at the same time.

So a plane can't fly straight at an angle away from the earth?

Dave, in this image, would a plane traveling along the line that is tangent to the top of the earth gain altitude? If so, it contradicts what you just said and you should retract it.

afce873fa63a65c9c4b760b56c525a35.jpg

I would say that if a plane flew along that line, it would gain altitude at a rate of 8in/mi^2.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As if it's somehow a matter of opinion.

Level is perpendicular to the pull of gravity, period.

EVERY LEVEL YOU HAVE EVER USED OR SEEN ANYONE ELSE USE IS BASED ENTIRELY ON THIS SINGULAR PRINCIPLE!!!!

It can if by ascending you mean increasing your distance away from mean sea level which curves away from "straight" at a rate of approximately eight inches per mile squared.

It wouldn't take long before your plane didn't feel like it was flying "straight" at all.

It is you who have taken leave of rational thought.

You have nearly spent every cent of intellectual respect I ever had for you. It's pathetic, disappointing, disheartening and aggravating. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. If you don't elect to keep your mouth shut on such topics in public, you'll disgrace yourself further and lose ALL credibility with anyone who is old enough to know how to tie their own shoes.

Clete

Horizontal stabilizers and elevators keep a plane flying straight/level.

View attachment 25625 View attachment 25626

Jets flying level/straight would be a fair test for a curved earth.

Elevators would have to be adjusted to follow the curve and not adjusting them would keep the plane flying straight. The difference between a plane climbing to a higher elevation and having a curved earth drop away from it is if the elevators were adjusted or not.

You all know this anyway, so without a doubt, planes favor a flat earth.

What I would say in public (small group or person to person) would be pretty much what I say here, if the topic comes up. The existence of God as the personal Trinity is always the main topic, evolution is second to that. The rules of rational thought are the means of proving God's existence and his nature. The rules of rational thought prove creation and refute evolution. Don't be upset with me for wanting a rational cosmology that does not violate these rules. This is mainly personal for me, not a public matter and I'm not ashamed to question this.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And all I'm saying is that you could get yourself a telescope and see the same things for yourself, Dufus.

I have found a place in New Jersey where my son says we can view the stars thought a telescope. But I would think I should make sure it's a clear night, right?

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave, A plane can fly in a straight line, but then its altitude will increase over the travel.
Did you go watch the sunset last night?

There is time laps video that I have posted that shows the sun getting smaller and bigger as it moves across the sky. If you missed it I will post it again.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave, A plane can fly in a straight line, but then its altitude will increase over the travel.
Did you go watch the sunset last night?

But that's not what we see, planes are flying straight and they are not gaining altitude.

--Dave

chair

There is time laps video that I have posted that shows the sun getting smaller and bigger as it moves across the sky. If you missed it I will post it again.

--Dave

I have seen those videos. Remember- I have actually watched some of these flat earth videos. Don't trust them. Just go outside and watch a sunset! Just do it! The sun does not do what those videos show. Why do you trust them and not your own eyes? You who are so skeptical of every video that disagrees with you.

Go outside and watch the sunset!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Horizontal stabilizers and elevators keep a plane flying straight/level.

View attachment 25625 View attachment 25626

Jets flying level/straight would be a fair test for a curved earth.

Elevators would have to be adjusted to follow the curve and not adjusting them would keep the plane flying straight. The difference between a plane climbing to a higher elevation and having a curved earth drop away from it is if the elevators were adjusted or not.

You all know this anyway, so without a doubt, planes favor a flat earth.

What I would say in public (small group or person to person) would be pretty much what I say here, if the topic comes up. The existence of God as the personal Trinity is always the main topic, evolution is second to that. The rules of rational thought are the means of proving God's existence and his nature. The rules of rational thought prove creation and refute evolution. Don't be upset with me for wanting a rational cosmology that does not violate these rules. This is mainly personal for me, not a public matter and I'm not ashamed to question this.

--Dave
David, this thread has proven over and over again the FACT that the Earth is round. You HAVE ignored every argument. You assume anything that might disprove this stupidity is faked or a lie because you can't reproduce it yourself. That is the opposite of rational, it is stupidity.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have seen those videos. Remember- I have actually watched some of these flat earth videos. Don't trust them. Just go outside and watch a sunset! Just do it! The sun does not do what those videos show. Why do you trust them and not your own eyes? You who are so skeptical of every video that disagrees with you.

Go outside and watch the sunset!

I think that how the sun moves across the sky is important and time laps gives us that understanding better than just seeing the sun as it sets. But I will go watch a sun set. I have found a place with a large telescope and I plan to see the stars too.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.