The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
4744afb991b7160f256f03086ce45edf.jpg

This too has been fully responded to and clearly explained. It isn't difficult to understand at all - AND YOU KNOW IT!!

All flat-earthers are liars. NO ONE is this stupid!

Right Divider

Body part
This too has been fully responded to and clearly explained. It isn't difficult to understand at all - AND YOU KNOW IT!!

All flat-earthers are liars. NO ONE is this stupid!
It is rather hilarious that they try to use "perspective" to make a sunset and cannot understand that perspective is the answer to crepuscular rays.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's distance has been proven over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... literally millions - if not billions of times. No, I won't waste my time establishing that. You won't believe it anyway.

The fact that you were stupid enough to think I needed someone to tell me that it is the Moon should have come as no surprise to me. I should have remembered to talk down to your level.

The photo makes clear that the Moon is a sphere. You idiots claim that it's not. Explain, in detail, how that photo is possible if the Moon is something other than spherical.
Mistakenly, you assume that what most "flat earthers" say and think. I have never said the moon or "planets" are not spherical, only the earth. Idiot.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It is rather hilarious that they try to use "perspective" to make a sunset and cannot understand that perspective is the answer to crepuscular rays.

Exactly. The rays seem to get closer together because the clouds casting the shadow aren't as close as they seem. The perspective works exactly the same way for the shadows as it does for a set of parallel railroad tracks.

Do flat earth retards believe that parallel railroad tracks are a hoax too? :dunce:

Right Divider

Body part
Exactly. The rays seem to get closer together because the clouds casting the shadow aren't as close as they seem. The perspective works exactly the same way for the shadows as it does for a set of parallel railroad tracks.

Do flat earth retards believe that parallel railroad tracks are a hoax too? :dunce:
Indeed, according to their "theory" the tracks must come together a couple of thousand yards farther away. :loser:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Never said it wasn't. You fatuous nincompoop.

Your ability to use vocabulary only testifies against you.
It means that this nonsense is intentional on your part.
You could be excused for being literally stupid and/or brain damaged or otherwise physically/genetically retarded. As it is, the full burden of your guilt is your own.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your ability to use vocabulary only testifies against you.
It means that this nonsense is intentional on your part.
You could be excused for being literally stupid and/or brain damaged or otherwise physically/genetically retarded. As it is, the full burden of your guilt is your own.
You've probably seen what, 20 posts or less of mine? I treat people exactly how I'm treated, Christian or not. It's a bad habit and not conducive to conversation but I still do it. If you KNOW it's impossible why bother? Why not leave the nuts to their own fantasies? This topic really brings out the worst in people, and that's not my problem. Before having me "all figured out" why don't you read some of my other posts. Or not, and just do random drive by's. So you use the word idiot, and that shows you're "honest" and I'm not, for using a variation of the word? Whatever. "It testifies" - OK, judge.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave,

Flat is flat.

A sunlamp circling a flat plate would be visible at all times from all points, as RD pointed out yesterday.

And on a flat plate, there would be no horizon one cannot see past.

Flat is flat.

You can't alter the model of flat earth then dismiss distance and perspective all together and think you have proven the existence of a curved globe that no one can see to verify.

As long as no one can see the curve or feel the motion of a spinning globe then we have the right and soundness of mind to question that a spinning globe exists.

From the ground to commercial flight, high altitude balloon and rockets all show a motionless flat earth. Only NASA has contradicted everything else.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once AGAIN, you are having problems with SCALE.

A mile is 63,360 inches, so 8 inches "drop" in a mile is 0.0126% (the actual ratio is 0.000126). Can you see how TINY that is?

That is BARELY over 1/100th of a PERCENT!

Nothing disappears BOTTOM first due to distance alone.

Any bowl filled with water will spill out at the slightest tilt because water levels itself at any distance at any size.

An 8 inch drop for water is huge.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You can't alter the model of flat earth then dismiss distance and perspective all together and think you have proven the existence of a curved globe that no one can see to verify.

As long as no one can see the curve or feel the motion of a spinning globe then we have the right and soundness of mind to question that a spinning globe exists.

From the ground to commercial flight, high altitude balloon and rockets all show a motionless flat earth. Only NASA has contradicted everything else.

--Dave

Dave, an 8in drop over a distance of 63,360in (1mi) is not going to be very noticable. In fact, unless you can perceive a drop of 1/7920th of a mile at a distance of a mile away, you're not going to be able to see the curve from ground level.

Again, Dave, unless you can see a 1/7920th of a mile drop at a distance of one mile away, you're not going to be able to see the curve of the earth at ground level.

Dave, there are 63,360 inches in 1 mile. 8 inches is not that much of a drop after one mile, neither is

This is the decimal result when you divide 8/63360 (or reduced to 1/79720):

0.000126262626262626262626262626262626262626...(number continues infinitely)

That is 0.012626262626262626262626...% of a mile. You simply can't see that kind of a difference 1 mile away. That's why people like you make the claim that the earth is flat, because you can't comprehend the scale of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.