The Election is Being Stolen AGAIN

Jasmine

1695621255388-png.833868

Jasmine

Interesting claim. Can you prove the fake news claim?

Not to you. I already know that your rejection pistol is cocked and ready to fire at any and all facts and evidence.

Your willingness to take a Reuters report as Holy Writ is sad. Reuters is fake news without all the cable news fluff. The whole song and dance about Trump and his Mara Lago property value has been debunked.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
You've already proven that very claim, @CabinetMaker.
Really? Where. This mornings news was discussing just how bad the fraud trial in NY is going for Donald. Most annalists do not see this as anything but a loss resulting in Donald off most all of his stuff. Including his name depending on how he registered it with one of his corporations. Not a man I would want leading our nation.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Not to you. I already know that your rejection pistol is cocked and ready to fire at any and all facts and evidence.

Your willingness to take a Reuters report as Holy Writ is sad. Reuters is fake news without all the cable news fluff. The whole song and dance about Trump and his Mara Lago property value has been debunked.
This says to me that you have no valid proof of your claims. If you did, you would gladly post that to show me how wrong I am. Take Reuters. What is your evidence that they are a fake news source?

Jasmine

This says to me that you have no valid proof of your claims

CNN reports:

“From 2011-2021, the Palm Beach County Assessor appraised the market value of Mar-a-Lago at between $18 million and $27.6 million,” Engoron wrote in his ruling.

The judge noted Trump valued Mar-a-Lago at between $426.5 million and $612 million, “an overvaluation of at least 2,300%, compared to the assessor’s appraisal.”

But it’s widely known that the tax assessor valuation is typically, though not always, less than what a property would command on the open market.

In other words, it’s not an apples-to-apples comparison.

“Appraisal values and market values are just not the same thing. It’s a well-known fact,” said Eli Beracha, chair of the school of real estate at Florida International University. “That’s especially true for properties that are unique. And it’s very easy to argue this is a unique property.”

Dina Goldentayer, executive director of sales at Douglas Elliman in South Florida, said in her experience in the ultra-luxury marketplace the tax assessor’s valuation isn’t considered when trying to value a property.

“He wouldn’t make a very good realtor,” Goldentayer said of the judge. “It’s so widely known that it’s not an accurate determination of market value.”

Jasmine

I'd be happy with your own sources that factually show what fake news stories have been posted by mainstream media . . . . .

Hundreds of thousands of stories going back to the 90's. And you want a list?
You are a fake news lemming, brainwashed by Leftist propaganda.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Hundreds of thousands of stories going back to the 90's. And you want a list?
You are a fake news lemming, brainwashed by Leftist propaganda.
I don't want a list, just the facts that make those stories fake.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
CNN reports:

“From 2011-2021, the Palm Beach County Assessor appraised the market value of Mar-a-Lago at between $18 million and $27.6 million,” Engoron wrote in his ruling.

The judge noted Trump valued Mar-a-Lago at between $426.5 million and $612 million, “an overvaluation of at least 2,300%, compared to the assessor’s appraisal.”

But it’s widely known that the tax assessor valuation is typically, though not always, less than what a property would command on the open market.

In other words, it’s not an apples-to-apples comparison.

“Appraisal values and market values are just not the same thing. It’s a well-known fact,” said Eli Beracha, chair of the school of real estate at Florida International University. “That’s especially true for properties that are unique. And it’s very easy to argue this is a unique property.”

Dina Goldentayer, executive director of sales at Douglas Elliman in South Florida, said in her experience in the ultra-luxury marketplace the tax assessor’s valuation isn’t considered when trying to value a property.

“He wouldn’t make a very good realtor,” Goldentayer said of the judge. “It’s so widely known that it’s not an accurate determination of market value.”
None of this makes the story "fake news." The news accurately reported that the judge chose to use the assessor's valuation of Mara Lago. That is actual factual reporting. The fact that you do not agree with the judges decision does not make the news story fake.

Jasmine

None of this makes the story "fake news." The news accurately reported that the judge chose to use the assessor's valuation of Mara Lago. That is actual factual reporting. The fact that you do not agree with the judges decision does not make the news story fake.

Wow. That is amazing.

A story that leads people to believe false information, in your mind, is not fake news.

There's not much to say after that. Enjoy your stay in Fantasyland.

But to the topic, do you or do you not believe the election is being stolen again, using legal trickery and false accusations in order to jail the man who can beat Biden?

(I can't wait to read this response.)

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Wow. That is amazing.

A story that leads people to believe false information, in your mind, is not fake news.

There's not much to say after that. Enjoy your stay in Fantasyland.

But to the topic, do you or do you not believe the election is being stolen again, using legal trickery and false accusations in order to jail the man who can beat Biden?

(I can't wait to read this response.)
No, the election is not being stolen. There is no legal trickery going on. I have known since his first election that DT is a fraud and a whore monger (actually, it seems that that is not unusual for most people in politics). DT was under indictment for fraud related to what he was doing with Trump University.

Jasmine

No, the election is not being stolen

Except that it is, right in your face it is

There is no legal trickery going on

OMG. Are you for real man? Three years of lies about an insurrection that never happened, garbage indictments, nonsensical raids, unprofessional piling-on, an AG that will prosecute Trump for spitting on the sidewalk but ignore high crimes from Biden, fake Jan 6 Nazi show trials . . . .

You are a brainwashed lemming of the Left. You goose step in your jackboots to the tune that your Marxist masters tell you to march to.