The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
...Then we who are alive and remain wil be caught up together with them in the clouds so shall we ever be with the Lord

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Was that the same "good news" that Judas was told to preach?

Don't you know that Judas was cold meat by the time Jesus gave this commission? a lot had happened since Judas' demise. There had been a death a burial and a resurrection.

Now said Jesus "All power in heaven and on earth is given unto Me...go ye therefore and preach the good news to every creature....these signs shall follow those who believe....

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He gives power to the faint and to him who has no might He increases strength.

Even youths shall faint and be weary and young men shall fall exhausted.

But they who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles.

They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The poverty gospel is a lie. God made this world, there are PLENTY of resources for everybody's needs. Go has PROMISED to us all the things that the gentiles seek.

Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to Thee at a time of distress,
in the rush of great waters, they shall not reach him.

Thou art a hiding place for me, Thou preservest me from trouble, Thou dost encompass me with deliverance.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
No man can serve two masters for He will either hate the one and love the other. Or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Therefore I say unto you take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat and what ye shall drink. Nor yet for your body what ye hall put on, is not the life more than meat and the body more than raiment?

Behold the fowls of the air for they sow not, neither do they reap nor gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feedeth them...are ye not much better than they?

Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

And why take ye thought for raiment? consider the lilies of the field how they grow, they toil not neither do they spin.

And yet I say to you even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Wherefore if God so clothe the grass of the field which today is and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall He not much more clothe you o ye of little faith?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Him will I trust.

Surely He will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with His feathers and under His wings shalt thou trust. His truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that flieth by day

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor for the destruction that wasteth at noon day
A thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy right hand but it shall not come nigh thee

only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked

Because thou hast made the Lord which is my refuge, even the Most High thy habitation there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

For He shall give His angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways, they shall bear thee up in their hands lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon thou shalt trample under feet

Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him, I will set him on high because he hath known My name
He shall call upon Me and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him.

With long life will I satisfy him and shew him My salvation.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God. Therefore the world knoweth us not for it knew Him not.

Beloved now we are the sons of God and it doth not yet appear what we shall be but we know that when He appears we shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is

Everyone who has this hope purifieth himself even as He is pure.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion
slow to anger and of great mercy

The Lord is good to all and His tender mercies are over all His works

All Thy works shall praise Thee o Lord and Thy saints shall bless Thee
They shall speak of the glory of Thy kingdom and talk of Thy power, to make known unto the sons of men His mighty acts and the glorious majesty of His kingdom.

Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom and Thy dominion endureth throughout all generations

The Lord upholdeth all who fall and raiseth up them that be bowed down
the eyes of all wait upon Thee and Thou givest them their meat in due season
Thou openest Thy hand and satisfiest the desire of every living thing. The Lord is righteous in all His ways and holy in all His works.

The Lord is nigh unto all them that, to all them that call upon Him in truth, He will fulfil the desire of them that fear Him, He also will hear their cry and will save them.

The Lord will preserve all them that love Him but all the wicked He will destroy. My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord and let all flesh bless His holy name for ever and ever.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Rejoice evermore, pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Quench not the Spirit
despise not prophesyings
prove all things, hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly, I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Faithful is He that calleth you, who will also do it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Rejoice evermore, pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Quench not the Spirit
despise not prophesyings
prove all things, hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

What are you doing in the back alley Tots ?

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly, I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Faithful is He that calleth you, who will also do it.

What are you doing in the back alley Tots ?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
For see your calling brethren, how that not many wise after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called.

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise, and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty.

And base things of the world and things which are despised hath God chosen yea and things that are not to bring to naught things that are.

That no flesh should glory in His presence.

But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus who of God is made unto us wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption.

That according as it is written "let him that glorieth let him glory in the Lord.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
And Jesus said unto them I am the bread of life, he that cometh to Me shall never hunger and he that believeth in Me shall never thirst

But I have said unto you that ye also have seen Me and believe not

All that the Father giveth Me shall come to Me and he that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out

For I came down from heaven not to do Mine own will but the will of Him that sent Me. And this is the will of Him that sent Me, that of all that He hath given Me I should lose nothing but should raise it up on the last day.

And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who seeth the Son and believe on Him may have everlasting life and I will raise him up at the last day.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
But God who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us

even when we were dead in sins hath made us alive together with Christ (by grace ye are saved)
hath raised us up together and made us sit together in heavenly place in Christ Jesus

That in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in kindness toward us through Jesus Christ

For by grace are ye saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God.

Not of works lest any man should boast

For we are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them