The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Verily verily I say unto you he that believeth on Me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness and are dead.
This is that bread which came down from heaven that a man may eat and not die.

I am the living bread which came down from heaven, if any man eat of this bread he shall live forever. And the bread which I shall give is My flesh which I will give for the life of the world.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 28
[16] And the eleven disciples went into Galilee, unto the mountain where Jesus had appointed them. [17] And seeing him they adored: but some doubted. [18] And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth. [19] Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.

There is only one thing that Jesus Commanded.

Love!

So on that note....

Amen

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
(((( O-K!!! ))))!!!!
"YOU" Brought Your WOMAN'S "Pile of Lying Doctrine" to the, -- Back Alley, (( THE PLACE OF "BATTLE" ))!!!!!!!

(( Not a Word you say there is the Truth ))!!! - It's ALL A LIE, and Is Condemned by GOD!!!
(((((( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV ))))))

Your Lies Teach NOTHING True, and Answered Nothing At ALL!!!! -- And Is the teaching of a Woman in (( "A" )) CHURCH!!!
(((((( 1 Corinthians 14:35 KJV ))))))!!!!!

You are Lying and I AM not!!!

Now, - Prove "ME" Wrong before I GET BANNED, for JUST Disagreeing with YOUR LIES!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 011615

So, encapsulated in your all too sweet words, you chose to capitalize I AM.

Do you see it?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary