The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Wherefore remember ...

...that at that time ye were without Christ being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus ye who were sometimes afar off are made nigh by the blood of Christ

For He is our peace.....

Letsargue

Wherefore remember ...
((((((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV )))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...that at that time ye were without Christ being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus ye who were sometimes afar off are made nigh by the blood of Christ

For He is our peace.....

PAUL, DAVID -- 053116

Letsargue

(( ""A-M-E-N"" ))!!!!!

What does AMEN Stand For??

Most FOOLS A-N-D Women THINK That IT'S ALSO ( "AWOMEN" )!! - OOOOOOHH; THERE'S N-O SUCH THING!!!!
Did God Ever Say "AWOMEN" Instead of "AMEN"???????

(( The MAN Of MANY Members??? ))???

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

Letsargue

...wherefore remember

...the mouth of fools must be stopped

YOUR ""F-O-O-L-I-S-H"" Mouth HAS Already Been """S-T-O-P-E-D"""!!!!!! -- But The Fool You Are "WILL" Only KNOW IT When You Close your "Foolish" Eyes and OPEN Your SPIRITUAL EYES!!
((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV )))!!! -- (( "Carnal Minded FOOL" ))!!!! - Come ON Keep DOING I-T!!!

I'M Going to L-o-v-e Watching Your FOOLISH EYES CLOSE IN-ORDER TO Open What Christ "WILL" Give YOU!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

Letsargue

...it is a shame for a man to have long hair...

RIGHT!!!
My Hair is About the Same as Christs' Was; HE Had H-a-i-r; NOT LONG HAIR LIKE W-O-M-E-N!!!!!!!!

You are Nothing BUT A Phony, Stupid, "Female M-A-N", WHO Cannot Obey Christ IN Anything, And BOY Am I Going To LOVE IT When Y-O-U -- S-E-E GOD Face to Face!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
My Hair is About the Same as Christs' Was; HE Had H-a-i-r; NOT LONG HAIR LIKE W-O-M-E-N!!!!!!!!

Did the aliens teach women to doll up their eyes?
Alien-smiley.png
2 Thess 2:9, 11

batting-eyelashes-smiley-emoticon.gif

images

Letsargue

"Verily" or "Truly"...depending on the context.

When I posted this I meant "truly."

:)

(( "AMEN" )) Stands For A "Single Man", Made of "Many Members", Which IS ((( "C-H-R-I-S-T" And "HIS B-O-D-Y", ))) The "Body of Christ" Who Christ IS THE "H-E-A-D" - ((((( "AMEN" o-r "CHRIST" )))))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

theophilus

You said: (( "AMEN" )) Stands For A "Single Man", Made of "Many Members",

Did you read this somewhere?
Did someone tell you this?

I ask because I am unable to locate this definition on the web.

A citation is a source for where you got something.

Example: Rand-McNally says it's 19 miles from Greensboro, NC to Danville, VA. Rand-McNally is the source of the information.

If I say, "it's 19 miles to Danville from here; and you say, "please provide the citation" I would say the "Rand-McNally Road Atlas."

My question is "where did you get your definition of AMEN?"

Letsargue

You said: (( "AMEN" )) Stands For A "Single Man", Made of "Many Members",

Did you read this somewhere?
Did someone tell you this?

I ask because I am unable to locate this definition on the web.

A citation is a source for where you got something.

Example: Rand-McNally says it's 19 miles from Greensboro, NC to Danville, VA. Rand-McNally is the source of the information.

If I say, "it's 19 miles to Danville from here; and you say, "please provide the citation" I would say the "Rand-McNally Road Atlas."

My question is "where did you get your definition of AMEN?"

It Agrees With Christ "A'MEN"!! - Not a Bunch of MEN, A MEN!! - The Body Of CHRIST. AMEN / CHRIST'S CHURCH!!

(( 1 Corinthians 12:12-13 KJV ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Jesus said bless and do not curse
Paul said bless and do not curse
Peter said bless and do not curse
James said bless and do not curse

And what does LA do?

's' a false prophet