The Imputation of Sin and Righteousness

Robert Pate

Banned
I think for myself at least as much as you do, friend. I can just as well ask you: "Don't you have any thoughts of your own? Are you so indoctrinated by your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect that you can no longer think for yourself?" (See how that works?)

Still Post #13.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruiform
+T+

God gave us a book. In the book is the full revelation of Jesus Christ and his Gospel. This is where I get my information.

I know that the book is true because it a witness to Christ and his Gospel. On the other hand your Catholic church has apparently placed the authority of men over the authority of the Bible.

It is no wonder that you are so screwed up.

beloved57

God gave us a book. In the book is the full revelation of Jesus Christ and his Gospel. This is where I get my information.

I know that the book is true because it a witness to Christ and his Gospel. On the other hand your Catholic church has apparently placed the authority of men over the authority of the Bible.

You are in the same boat as the poster you are criticizing, for you dont believe the Gospel and you teach Salvation by works, as well as a perverted view of Imputation !

Robert Pate

Banned
You are in the same boat as the poster you are criticizing, for you dont believe the Gospel and you teach Salvation by works, as well as a perverted view of Imputation !

All that you can do is make false accusations. You are an accuser of Christians, which is demonic.

You don't have the power to refute anything that I say. The reason for this is because you don't have the truth.

Where is your scriptures? Where is your rebuttal?

beloved57

All that you can do is make false accusations. You are an accuser of Christians, which is demonic.

You don't have the power to refute anything that I say. The reason for this is because you don't have the truth.

Where is your scriptures? Where is your rebuttal?

Thats your brother in the false christ !

Cruciform

God gave us a book. In the book is the full revelation of Jesus Christ and his Gospel.
...except that the very book you appeal to teaches otherwise [see this and this].

On the other hand your Catholic Church has apparently placed the authority of men over the authority of the Bible.
You must be talking about the way that you have placed the authority of your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect over the authoritative teachings of Christ's one historic Church, which produced the very Bible to which you appeal.

Catholics could just as well say the same to you. Try again.

Post #13.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can God impute sin when he was already satisfied?

His crucifixion did meet the requirements of justice. But people choose to reject it. They have that choice. God does not force it. And when you reject it and insist on self righteousness then this will happen.

Revelation 20

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Robert Pate

Banned
...except that the very book you appeal to teaches otherwise [see this and this].

You must be talking about the way that you have placed the authority of your preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect over the authoritative teachings of Christ's one historic Church, which produced the very Bible to which you appeal.

Catholics could just as well say the same to you. Try again.

Post #13.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Christianity is based upon past historical events such as the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

In the life of Jesus all of the demands of God's holy law were met. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4.

In the death of Jesus God put to death the old sinful Adamic humanity, Romans 6:6.

In the resurrection God has brought forth a new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

All that Jesus was and all that Jesus did was for us. Because of what Jesus has done for us we can now stand before God as justified, Romans 4:3.

This makes your Catholic church worthless.

beloved57

The only thing that is invalid on this Forum is you.

You refuse to post one scripture that supports a limited atonement.

BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.
I have already 1jn 2:2 and you refuse to post a scripture that doesn't support limited atonement! Because there is not one![emoji1]

Robert Pate

Banned
I have already 1jn 2:2 and you refuse to post a scripture that doesn't support limited atonement! Because there is not one![emoji1]

There are dozens and dozens of scriptures that support an unlimited atonement.

But you cannot come up with just one that doesn't. The reason is because... THERE IS NONE.

beloved57

There are dozens and dozens of scriptures that support an unlimited atonement.

But you cannot come up with just one that doesn't. The reason is because... THERE IS NONE.

There's not one scripture that proves unlimited atonement, you have not proved it!