The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
It's faith-based, since we don't actually drink blood or eat flesh. The symbols are sanctified by our faith in God's Word, without which no one can come to Him.We have to be child-like to come to Him...<-----Gods Word is living, it is not a book idol, a golden calf, it is now present and available to these who sincerely desire to be lead by God.

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
<----like the trust of an unspoiled child in a parent, not the adoption of simple mindedness.

We have to sit under His Holy Word as a child without leaning to our own understanding but in all our ways acknowledging Him as our teacher, otherwise we just follow our own thoughts. It's when we listen to His Holy Word that faith comes alive in us.<------thats what the Jews told the people, using the false authority of their own written Word they rejected Jesus. It's when we subject ourselves to His Teaching as if we were little children that we have the right attitude (humility which is the currency of Heaven) that we come to Him as our Heavenly Father and learn from His Presence and His Might that we are His Beloved. When we exalt ourselves and our knowledge, we put that before Him and He doesn't want us to have any false gods before Him. He wants us all to Himself. Urantia teaches Jebus: a false god. The Holy Bible teaches us to come to The Lord and how to have a One-on-one relationship with Him. Urantia teaches that we are our own god. <-----bold face lie by one who obviously hasn't read the book... It brings The Bible down to less than nothing .<-----the UB exalts God above all else (including books about him written by racially biased holy men.)

Caino

Aimiel

Present-day forms of worship are simply the ritualization of these ancient sacrificial techniques of positive propitiation.
Obviously the demon who dictated Urantia doesn't take into account the true worship of God that takes place in every member of The Body of Christ who is thankful to The Father every single day. Every single meal. Every prayer time. Every worship service. Those who walk in His Presence not only know true worship they are The ones whom God still walks this earth in. They are The True Light which Jesus taught about.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

I am That Light. I am a believer. I have Christ in me. His Blood flows through my veins. No longer do I live: but Christ lives in me... The Hope of Glory, praise God!!! His Light is shown forth to a dying world through my life. His Word is glorified by my testimony. His Spirit flows out of my belly in the form of Rivers of Living Water, feeding and nurturing other men's spirits and giving them eternal life. Whosoever comes to Him because of me comes to Him because of Christ in me, not because of me, but Christ's Living Spirit living my life for me; making me the man He wants me to be. It is by His Spirit that I am able to testify of His Presence. It is by His Spirit that I might prophesy. It is His Spirit that gives me new life and that WAY more abundantly than I might be able to give myself if I were the richest man on earth. It is He Who is glorified, not I. It is He Who deserves any and all praise. He is The Only One Who is praiseworthy. He is Faithful and True. He is Almighty. He is Christ Jesus, Who died that I might live. Thank God for His Blood. Thank God for His Flesh. He is The True Manna from Heaven. Without eating Him, no one has any life in them. Without His Blood no one can even approach The Door, much less enter in. Without Christ there is no hope. Urantia is completely without Christ. If you believe in Urantia you are without Christ.

Aimiel

Gods Word is living, it is not a book idol, a golden calf, it is now present and available to these who sincerely desire to be lead by God.
Yes, but without believing His Written Word, you most likely end up being duped into believing anything, as your faith in Urantia proves.
-like the trust of an unspoiled child in a parent, not the adoption of simple mindedness.
Actually, it is the simple whom He came to call. Not many noble are called.
-thats what the Jews told the people, using the false authority of their own written Word they rejected Jesus.
They didn't write The Word, holy men of old did as they were inspired by The Holy Ghost, and It isn't without authority. Jesus said that God's Word was Truth, and could have easily edited a Torah while He was on the earth, having had access to many in the many synagogues He visited, but didn't have the need to, since it was clear that they were correct and without errors. Discounting this fact merely proves that you don't have any faith in Christ Jesus, The Living Word, much less His Written Words.
-bold face lie by one who obviously hasn't read the book.
The term you're looking for was, "bald-faced lie," but I don't deduct for grammar errors.

I have not read the book, but I do see such lies in what I have read, whether you can see them or not is of no consequence. You need to read and understand The Holy Bible before you can understand such truths in a false gospel. I have never read Urantia nor said that I have and doubt I ever will. It's obvious plagiarism. One doesn't have to study counterfeit money to recognize fake dollar bills, just know the real deal.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Since you are not born again, you cannot even see The Kingdom of God, much less make comments on a false gospel which is a clear attempt to put His Holy Word in the sewer. You're merely deceived by a demon. A very elementary one at that.

Aimiel

The "good news" that all men and women are sons and daughters of a loving God, that we are debt free, not needing to be slaves to the erroneous teachings of religion about original sin, this is like water over parched earth to those having lived under the yoke of the sacrificial system for so long.
It isn't good news nor is it true...

Revelation 13:8
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The only ones stupid enough to worship a beast or statue of a beast are: men. The men whose names were not found in The Book of Life of The Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire and they will be tormented for eternity. Without faith in Christ that is where men will go: eternal torment.

The 'good news' is that men can be saved, but it takes The Blood of The Lamb. Without His Blood there is no remission of sin.

Matthew 26:28
For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Hebrews 9:22
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Obviously the demon who dictated Urantia doesn't take into account the true worship of God that takes place in every member of The Body of Christ who is thankful to The Father every single day. Every single meal. Every prayer time. Every worship service. Those who walk in His Presence not only know true worship they are The ones whom God still walks this earth in. They are The True Light which Jesus taught about.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

I am That Light. I am a believer. I have Christ in me. His Blood flows through my veins. No longer do I live: but Christ lives in me... The Hope of Glory, praise God!!! His Light is shown forth to a dying world through my life. His Word is glorified by my testimony. His Spirit flows out of my belly in the form of Rivers of Living Water, feeding and nurturing other men's spirits and giving them eternal life. Whosoever comes to Him because of me comes to Him because of Christ in me, not because of me, but Christ's Living Spirit living my life for me; making me the man He wants me to be. It is by His Spirit that I am able to testify of His Presence. It is by His Spirit that I might prophesy. It is His Spirit that gives me new life and that WAY more abundantly than I might be able to give myself if I were the richest man on earth. It is He Who is glorified, not I. It is He Who deserves any and all praise. He is The Only One Who is praiseworthy. He is Faithful and True. He is Almighty. He is Christ Jesus, Who died that I might live. Thank God for His Blood. Thank God for His Flesh. He is The True Manna from Heaven. Without eating Him, no one has any life in them. Without His Blood no one can even approach The Door, much less enter in. Without Christ there is no hope. Urantia is completely without Christ. If you believe in Urantia you are without Christ.
<----not bad, but it's not his real blood that you have Aimiel, it's the spirit.

The remeberance super isn't >the gospel< it's a private remeberance.

“Take this cup, all of you, and drink of it. This shall be the cup of my remembrance. This is the cup of the blessing of a new dispensation of grace and truth. This shall be to you the emblem of the bestowal and ministry of the divine Spirit of Truth. And I will not again drink this cup with you until I drink in new form with you in the Father’s eternal kingdom.”

“Take this bread of remembrance and eat it. I have told you that I am the bread of life. And this bread of life is the united life of the Father and the Son in one gift. The word of the Father, as revealed in the Son, is indeed the bread of life.”

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Yes, but without believing His Written Word, you most likely end up being duped into believing anything, as your faith in Urantia proves.Actually, it is the simple whom He came to call. Not many noble are called. They didn't write The Word, holy men of old did as they were inspired by The Holy Ghost, and It isn't without authority. Jesus said that God's Word was Truth, and could have easily edited a Torah while He was on the earth, having had access to many in the many synagogues He visited, but didn't have the need to, since it was clear that they were correct and without errors. Discounting this fact merely proves that you don't have any faith in Christ Jesus, The Living Word, much less His Written Words.The term you're looking for was, "bald-faced lie," but I don't deduct for grammar errors.

I have not read the book, but I do see such lies in what I have read, whether you can see them or not is of no consequence. You need to read and understand The Holy Bible before you can understand such truths in a false gospel. I have never read Urantia nor said that I have and doubt I ever will. It's obvious plagiarism. One doesn't have to study counterfeit money to recognize fake dollar bills, just know the real deal.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Since you are not born again, you cannot even see The Kingdom of God, much less make comments on a false gospel which is a clear attempt to put His Holy Word in the sewer. You're merely deceived by a demon. A very elementary one at that. <------I was born again on April 27th 1985, I was a hopeless drunk and addict. I've been clean and sober for 27 years and will let God judge who I am today as I know the presence of the Father and The Son but I suspect that in your exclusive club of intolerant pseudo orthodoxy even that means nothing to you.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What was the fall of Lucifer and his assistant Satan and then our very own Planetary Prince 250,000 years ago? What was the "war in heaven" about? It was about ideals, it was about Faith in the unseen Father, It was about authority and control.

The Lucifer Manifesto

(603.2) 53:3.1 Whatever the early origins of trouble in the hearts of Lucifer and Satan, the final outbreak took form as the Lucifer Declaration of Liberty. The cause of the rebels was stated under three heads:

(603.3) 53:3.2 1. The reality of the Universal Father. Lucifer charged that the Universal Father did not really exist, that physical gravity and space-energy were inherent in the universe, and that the Father was a myth invented by the Paradise Sons to enable them to maintain the rule of the universes in the Father’s name. He denied that personality was a gift of the Universal Father. He even intimated that the finaliters were in collusion with the Paradise Sons to foist fraud upon all creation since they never brought back a very clear-cut idea of the Father’s actual personality as it is discernible on Paradise. He traded on reverence as ignorance. The charge was sweeping, terrible, and blasphemous. It was this veiled attack upon the finaliters that no doubt influenced the ascendant citizens then on Jerusem to stand firm and remain steadfast in resistance to all the rebel’s proposals.

(603.4) 53:3.3 2. The universe government of the Creator Son — Michael. Lucifer contended that the local systems should be autonomous. He protested against the right of Michael, the Creator Son, to assume sovereignty of Nebadon in the name of a hypothetical Paradise Father and require all personalities to acknowledge allegiance to this unseen Father. He asserted that the whole plan of worship was a clever scheme to aggrandize the Paradise Sons. He was willing to acknowledge Michael as his Creator-father but not as his God and rightful ruler.

(603.5) 53:3.4 Most bitterly did he attack the right of the Ancients of Days — “foreign potentates” — to interfere in the affairs of the local systems and universes. These rulers he denounced as tyrants and usurpers. He exhorted his followers to believe that none of these rulers could do aught to interfere with the operation of complete home rule if men and angels only had the courage to assert themselves and boldly claim their rights.

(603.6) 53:3.5 He contended that the executioners of the Ancients of Days could be debarred from functioning in the local systems if the native beings would only assert their independence. He maintained that immortality was inherent in the system personalities, that resurrection was natural and automatic, and that all beings would live eternally except for the arbitrary and unjust acts of the executioners of the Ancients of Days.

(604.1) 53:3.6 3. The attack upon the universal plan of ascendant mortal training. Lucifer maintained that far too much time and energy were expended upon the scheme of so thoroughly training ascending mortals in the principles of universe administration, principles which he alleged were unethical and unsound. He protested against the agelong program for preparing the mortals of space for some unknown destiny and pointed to the presence of the finaliter corps on Jerusem as proof that these mortals had spent ages of preparation for some destiny of pure fiction. With derision he pointed out that the finaliters had encountered a destiny no more glorious than to be returned to humble spheres similar to those of their origin. He intimated that they had been debauched by overmuch discipline and prolonged training, and that they were in reality traitors to their mortal fellows since they were now co-operating with the scheme of enslaving all creation to the fictions of a mythical eternal destiny for ascending mortals. He advocated that ascenders should enjoy the liberty of individual self-determination. He challenged and condemned the entire plan of mortal ascension as sponsored by the Paradise Sons of God and supported by the Infinite Spirit.

(604.2) 53:3.7 And it was with such a Declaration of Liberty that Lucifer launched his orgy of darkness and death.

A fragment from the edited Book of Revelation, this is retrospective, after Christ Michael returned to his place in heaven:

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Caino

Aimiel

I was born again on April 27th 1985, I was a hopeless drunk and addict. I've been clean and sober for 27 years and will let God judge who I am today as I know the presence of the Father and The Son but I suspect that in your exclusive club of intolerant pseudo orthodoxy even that means nothing to you.
Being born again isn't a ticket into Heaven. You cannot become saved then abandon that faith and expect the reward of eternal life. You're defending a book obviously written by a demon. You have nothing to do with anything that is called God, but rather bow down to a false god: Jebus. Urantia isn't from above. God will judge who you are today, if you do not judge yourself. He will allow your body to be destroyed so that your life might be shortened so that there may be a small chance that you may repent. If you don't you'll have the same fate as the one who inspired that book of nonsense.

Aimiel

The war in the heavens is still raging. Jesus defeated Satan, as well as hell, death and the grave, at Calvary. The enemy is still trying to deceive men. One of his greatest deceptions is false religions. Having men think God doesn't exist is also part of his plan. Making even nominal Christians believe that hell or even the devil do not exist is another spin. He's subtle. He's a liar. There is truth in Satan. Just like there is truth in Urantia. It's half-truth: the most dangerous kind of truth. It's just like the half-truth (which is by definition: a whole-lie) Satan told in the garden: "Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?" It was an attack which hasn't stopped. He is still lying to men every single day and in every single way possible. The war in the heavens is raging. The stakes are men's souls. It would appear that Satan is winning. Men are ignoring God. Men are bowing down to false gods, such as the Jebus pictured in Urantia. He is a false Christ. It isn't The Lord, it is a demon. If you follow Urantia, even if you think you're Christian and attempt to follow the whole lies spun by Urantia, you'll end up in hell, just like Caino.

Aimiel

<----not bad, but it's not his real blood that you have Aimiel, it's the spirit.
I've never had any mis-conceptions about that. I know it's grape juice. It only symbolizes His Blood. His Spirit makes it such that I have His Blood in my veins because I am grafted into The Family of God. I am His Son. I am His Heir. Those who don't drink His Blood have no inheritance except death.
The (remembrance) super isn't >the gospel< it's a private (remembrance).
The gospel can be two words: "Jesus saves." There's only one thing that boils down to, though: redemption. Without His Blood there is no remission of sin. Obviously you're not reading my posts or you're not understanding them or maybe you're just not asking questions so that they can be understood or something. You're not getting it. You just don't understand: Jesus is The Savior, not Urantia. Not self.

Everything Jesus said and did was to be made public. The holy communion was no different. We are to discern His Body and His Blood, so one must be Christian to partake, but it is public. He is The True Manna. His Blood is the only way sins can be washed away. Without Christ, there is no entrance into Heaven. None.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Being born again isn't a ticket into Heaven. You cannot become saved then abandon that faith and expect the reward of eternal life. You're defending a book obviously written by a demon. You have nothing to do with anything that is called God, but rather bow down to a false god: Jebus. Urantia isn't from above. God will judge who you are today, if you do not judge yourself. He will allow your body to be destroyed so that your life might be shortened so that there may be a small chance that you may repent. If you don't you'll have the same fate as the one who inspired that book of nonsense.

Jesus taught in his original Gospel that the spirit birth or rebirth is what is required for entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven. I am already saved and I know it. I am already in the kingdom.

The cannibalistic ritual of eating Jesus and drinking his blood is a remix from the Pagans, that form of salvation is theoretical, it's a future hope rather then a present spiritual conviction.

Aimiel, you have the spirit of the accuser.

Caino

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The 18th appearance of the resurrected Jesus:

THE PHOENICIAN APPEARANCE

193:2.1 The Master's eighteenth morontia appearance was at Tyre, on Tuesday, May 16, at a little before nine o'clock in the evening. Again he appeared at the close of a meeting of believers, as they were about to disperse, saying:

193:2.2 "Peace be upon you. You rejoice to know that the Son of Man has risen from the dead because you thereby know that you and your brethren shall also survive mortal death. But such survival is dependent on your having been previously born of the spirit of truth-seeking and God-finding. The bread of life and the water thereof are given only to those who hunger for truth and thirst for righteousness—for God. The fact that the dead rise is not the gospel of the kingdom. These great truths and these universe facts are all related to this gospel in that they are a part of the result of believing the good news and are embraced in the subsequent experience of those who, by faith, become, in deed and in truth, the everlasting sons of the eternal God. My Father sent me into the world to proclaim this salvation of sonship to all men. And so send I you abroad to preach this salvation of sonship. Salvation is the free gift of God, but those who are born of the spirit will immediately begin to show forth the fruits of the spirit in loving service to their fellow creatures. And the fruits of the divine spirit which are yielded in the lives of spirit-born and God-knowing mortals are: loving service, unselfish devotion, courageous loyalty, sincere fairness, enlightened honesty, undying hope, confiding trust, merciful ministry, unfailing goodness, forgiving tolerance, and enduring peace. If professed believers bear not these fruits of the divine spirit in their lives, they are dead; the Spirit of Truth is not in them; they are useless branches on the living vine, and they soon will be taken away. My Father requires of the children of faith that they bear much spirit fruit. If, therefore, you are not fruitful, he will dig about your roots and cut away your unfruitful branches. Increasingly, must you yield the fruits of the spirit as you progress heavenward in the kingdom of God. You may enter the kingdom as a child, but the Father requires that you grow up, by grace, to the full stature of spiritual adulthood. And when you go abroad to tell all nations the good news of this gospel, I will go before you, and my Spirit of Truth shall abide in your hearts. My peace I leave with you."

Caino

Aimiel

Jesus taught in his original Gospel that the spirit birth or rebirth is what is required for entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven. I am already saved and I know it. I am already in the kingdom.
If that were the case, you'd know the goodness AND the severity of God. Fear of God is only the beginning of wisdom. He doesn't look the other way regarding sin. He is very jealous. You aren't following The Kingdom's ONE Commandment: to love The Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love your brother as yourself. You show that you don't love God by hating His Word enough to attack It. You show that every time you post portions of a book written by an author from hell. You show your hatred of God by quoting a devil.
The cannibalistic ritual of eating Jesus and drinking his blood is a remix from the Pagans, that form of salvation is theoretical, it's a future hope rather then a present spiritual conviction.
No, it's a teaching from Christ Jesus Himself. He said to do so as often as we want to. I know people who do this every day. I find more intimacy with God every time I partake of the elements. I see His Presence in it. I know it is from Him, because it draws men towards Christ.
Aimiel, you have the spirit of the accuser.
Sorry, but that just doesn't fly. I'm not accusing one of my brethren, I'm accusing a child of the devil of being a child of the devil. I don't bite the back of those who are believers. You prove you're not a believer by attacking God's Holy Word. You prove whose team you're on: Jebus' team. Urantia is the accuser's tool. So are you. :duh:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I've never had any mis-conceptions <-----one word "misconceptions "....about that. I know it's grape juice. It only symbolizes His Blood. <-----the cup was supposed to symbolize the outpouring of "grace and truth" but the Pagan Christin religion made it blood. His Spirit makes it such that I have His Blood in my veins because I am grafted into The Family of God. I am His Son. I am His Heir. Those who don't drink His Blood have no inheritance except death.The gospel can be two words: "Jesus saves." There's only one thing that boils down to, though: redemption. Without His Blood there is no remission of sin. Obviously you're not reading my posts or you're not understanding them or maybe you're just not asking questions so that they can be understood or something. You're not getting it. You just don't understand: Jesus is The Savior, not Urantia. Not self. <-----I read your post, there are contradictions and inconsistencies, we can see the Pagan/Judaism contamination of the original gospel within.

Everything Jesus said and did was to be made public. The holy communion was no different. We are to discern His Body and His Blood, so one must be Christian to partake, but it is public. He is The True Manna. His Blood is the only way sins can be washed away. Without Christ, there is no entrance into Heaven. None. <------that's the new gospel, I follow the one taught 3 years before OT scripture killed him.

Caino

Aimiel

OT scripture worshipers rejected and Killed Jesus becuase he wasn't the Jewish Messiah
Yes, but the apostles didn't get the message wrong. Jesus saw to that. He also saw that they were inspired by The Holy Ghost. If He is in you, then you would know that His Word is Truth. If He isn't, then you will reject His Truth and be liable to swallow anything, which obviously you already have. Christians follow Christ. Many nominal Christians today follow Churchianity, but far more follow Christ, Who lives in them. You need to repent and turn back to your first love. You are lost.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Yes, but the apostles didn't get the message wrong. Jesus saw to that. He also saw that they were inspired by The Holy Ghost. If He is in you, then you would know that His Word is Truth. <----true, but his Word is living, he Is the Word not the books written about him which may or may not contain words that he spoke while on earth. If He isn't, then you will reject His Truth and be liable to swallow anything, which obviously you already have. <----- if Gods will is your law then you are hardly in the kingdom. Christians follow Christ. Many nominal Christians today follow Churchianity,<------Aimiel, the man who justifies his self righteous judgment of all the world but hides it behind a book idol. but far more follow Christ, Who lives in them. You need to repent and turn back to your first love. You are lost.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There was also a women’s core but Paul had a problem with women and gays so his Christian church discriminated against them.

THE WOMEN’S EVANGELISTIC CORPS

“Of all the daring things which Jesus did in connection with his earth career, the most amazing was his sudden announcement on the evening of January 16: ‘On the morrow we will set apart ten women for the ministering work of the kingdom.’ At the beginning of the two weeks’ period during which the apostles and the evangelists were to be absent from Bethsaida on their furlough, Jesus requested David to summon his parents back to their home and to dispatch messengers calling to Bethsaida ten devout women who had served in the administration of the former encampment and the tented infirmary. These women had all listened to the instruction given the young evangelists, but it had never occurred to either themselves or their teachers that Jesus would dare to commission women to teach the gospel of the kingdom and minister to the sick. These ten women selected and commissioned by Jesus were: Susanna, the daughter of the former chazan of the Nazareth synagogue; Joanna, the wife of Chuza, the steward of Herod Antipas; Elizabeth, the daughter of a wealthy Jew of Tiberias and Sepphoris; Martha, the elder sister of Andrew and Peter; Rachel, the sister-in-law of Jude, the Master’s brother in the flesh; Nasanta, the daughter of Elman, the Syrian physician; Milcha, a cousin of the Apostle Thomas; Ruth, the eldest daughter of Matthew Levi; Celta, the daughter of a Roman centurion; and Agaman, a widow of Damascus. Subsequently, Jesus added two other women to this group— Mary Magdalene and Rebecca, the daughter of Joseph of Arimathea.”
(1678.5) 150:1.1 (Luke 8:1-3)

Caino

Aimiel

...the books written about him which may or may not contain words that he spoke while on earth.
If The Holy Bible contains His Words, you are lost. If It does not, all of us are.
Aimiel, the man who justifies his self righteous judgment of all the world but hides it behind a book idol.
I am not The Judge of the Universe, but He is. He is The One Who judges those who are outside of His Word. His Righteousness demands it. Without judgement we slip into chaos. That is the realm of your father. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.