The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One who mocks has little to contribute.......

One who mocks has little to contribute.......

See Caino, you ought not to ask such repulsive questions, and act the way you do. You went and got yourself banned, again.

First of all,

You are the troller who barged back into the thread to harass and pester people here, - Caino was just responding back in kind to your ridiculous questions meant only to ridicule and marginalize - here are just a few of your recent one-liners below which are typical behavior here on TOL allowed by the establishment -

Caino and FL sure do cling to their "Little Green Men" friends. I wonder how many UFO trips each of them has gone on?

Do you ever feel that people are giggling behind your back?

You seem to blame the Jews? Are you an anti-Semite, as well?

What happened in your life that turned you away from logic, reason and common sense?

How many journeys have you made throughout the Universe?

We know that your "Religion" is known as a "UFO Cult," how do you deal with this on a daily basis? Do you receive a lot of ridicule?

Have you had any visitations from the Cosmic leadership? If so, how many?

Have you ever thought of creating: Urantia tee shirts, coffee mugs, ray guns, action figures, plastic UFO models, decals, etc?

Do you have a reading disability?

Seems like you have some anger issues.

While funny little comments and slight insults by yourself are freely allowed,....Caino tosses back the question "How many gay lovers have you had"...and people go up in arms, as if that was taken as a 'personal attack' on your character (O heaven forbid!), - again look at the context here, it was just throwing it back into your face, a little of what you've been dishing out on this thread and elsewhere. He was right to call you out on your 'poor character' since you've resorted to continual mockery and ridicule as your M.O., which by the way adds no dignity or appeal to your own 'religion' (or theology), neither makes it any more attractive, but most likely would keep people away from it when it contributes to such a snide and belittling mentality.

Other than that, you still have no clue to what the UB is, neither what it teaches, as far as fundamentals, principle concepts, divine hierarchy, cosmology and so on,...which makes you still unqualified to discuss the material to any significant degree. You continually prove this by your inane remarks.

132:2.4 The spiritually blind individual who logically follows scientific dictation, social usage, and religious dogma stands in grave danger of sacrificing his moral freedom and losing his spiritual liberty. Such a soul is destined to become an intellectual parrot, a social automaton, and a slave to religious authority.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
First of all,

You are the troller who barged back into the thread to harass and pester people here, - Caino was just responding back in kind to your ridiculous questions meant only to ridicule and marginalize - here are just a few of your recent one-liners below which are typical behavior here on TOL allowed by the establishment -

While funny little comments and slight insults by yourself are freely allowed,....Caino tosses back the question "How many gay lovers have you had"...and people go up in arms, as if that was taken as a 'personal attack' on your character (O heaven forbid!), - again look at the context here, it was just throwing it back into your face, a little of what you've been dishing out on this thread and elsewhere. He was right to call you out on your 'poor character' since you've resorted to continual mockery and ridicule as your M.O., which by the way adds no dignity or appeal to your own 'religion' (or theology), neither makes it any more attractive, but most likely would keep people away from it when it contributes to such a snide and belittling mentality.

Other than that, you still have no clue to what the UB is, neither what it teaches, as far as fundamentals, principle concepts, divine hierarchy, cosmology and so on,...which makes you still unqualified to discuss the material to any significant degree. You continually prove this by your inane remarks.

Sorry, but I couldn't finish reading your tirade. Frankly, you were boring me. I hate to read posts that don't go anywhere. You're upset that your strange friend Caino was banned for asking a dopey question, I understand that. But, rules are rules and that wasn't an appropriate question to ask. Therefore, Caino is responcible for getting himself banned. He seems to make a habit of doing that, because he's "odd." Stop whining, sobbing and crying about him. You're embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: Lon

Lon

While funny little comments and slight insults by yourself are freely allowed,....Caino tosses back the question "How many gay lovers have you had"
Which was neither funny nor slight :think: Of course you think posting support for explicit lyrics is appropriate on TOL as well. :doh:

132:2.4 The spiritually blind individual who logically follows scientific dictation, social usage, and religious dogma stands in grave danger of sacrificing his moral freedom and losing his spiritual liberty. Such a soul is destined to become an intellectual parrot, a social automaton, and a slave to religious authority.
Amen! God dictates to people who and what they should be. You chose a god in your own image that lets you call people gay and post positive messages about lyrics that aren't appropriate for children on TOL. AMEN that God calls you or I on this crud!

...and people go up in arms, as if that was taken as a 'personal attack' on your character (O heaven forbid!)
"...as if...???" Obfuscate much? It was personal.
...neither makes it any more attractive, but most likely would keep people away from it when it contributes to such a snide and belittling mentality.
But you, and your chosen UB book already finds Christianity unattractive. Adding a cherry on top is hardly the straw that broke the camels back with you. Be honest with yourself, if not GM. There is nothing GM can add or subtract from your already full disdain.

It is altogether stranger than strange that cultists love ridicule and not only endure, but insist on staying where the UB isn't welcomed. "If" this were a UB website, I'd have shaken dust and left LONG ago. There is something genuinely masochistic about you and your religion.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Which was neither funny nor slight :think: Of course you think posting support for explicit lyrics is appropriate on TOL as well. :doh:

Amen! God dictates to people who and what they should be. You chose a god in your own image that lets you call people gay and post positive messages about lyrics that aren't appropriate for children on TOL. AMEN that God calls you or I on this crud!

"...as if...???" Obfuscate much? It was personal.

But you, and your chosen UB book already finds Christianity unattractive. Adding a cherry on top is hardly the straw that broke the camels back with you. Be honest with yourself, if not GM. There is nothing GM can add or subtract from your already full disdain.

It is altogether stranger than strange that cultists love ridicule and not only endure, but insist on staying where the UB isn't welcomed. "If" this were a UB website, I'd have shaken dust and left LONG ago. There is something genuinely masochistic about you and your religion.

EXCELLENT POST LON!!!! :)

journey

Freelight and Caino,

I'm very curious about several things. First, what makes you think that any of us are interested in the urantia UFO cult materials? It's anti-Christ and anti-Christian, and this is a Christian forum. You've been told numerous times by countless people over a lengthy period of time that we're not interested in your garbage, yet you continue. Why? You don't have any takers for your garbage, even after begging people to read what we already know is fabricated garbage.

Denying the Gospel of the Grace of God is one of your key beliefs, so what makes you think that you are Christians? Jesus Christ Himself talked about His time to die, yet you deny His purpose and what He accomplished at the Cross. Why did you choose a Christian forum to post this garbage? Are you here to mock Christians and make fun of the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross? Is this how you have fun?

Why don't you go to a UFO forum where you will be accepted as normal. Here you are abnormal and heretics trying to sell a false gospel. The truth is that we could care less what the ub claims. It isn't a serious work, rather lies and fabrication. Did you know that you sound silly trying to sell this garbage that nobody wants? Finally, do you really believe in any of the garbage you are trying to sell? It isn't a work for half way intelligent people.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[T]he 'entities' coming thru were not 'little green men', but celestial personalities serving this local universe system and the greater grand universe, opening up for questions to present to the planet a greater current cosmic-revelation of the nature of God, the purpose of creation and the divine destiny of the mortal souls of space and time, if they so choose to do God's will, and become 'finaliters' in universe service...becoming 'immortal' (choosing eternal life).
Do you believe you've been abducted by aliens?

Flashback:

:eek:linger: Vatican: Alien Life Does not Undermine the Gospel Re 13:8

Related:

Alien-smiley.png
I Want to Believe

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Freelight and Caino,

I'm very curious about several things. First, what makes you think that any of us are interested in the urantia UFO cult materials? It's anti-Christ and anti-Christian, and this is a Christian forum. You've been told numerous times by countless people over a lengthy period of time that we're not interested in your garbage, yet you continue. Why? You don't have any takers for your garbage, even after begging people to read what we already know is fabricated garbage.

Denying the Gospel of the Grace of God is one of your key beliefs, so what makes you think that you are Christians? Jesus Christ Himself talked about His time to die, yet you deny His purpose and what He accomplished at the Cross. Why did you choose a Christian forum to post this garbage? Are you here to mock Christians and make fun of the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross? Is this how you have fun?

Why don't you go to a UFO forum where you will be accepted as normal. Here you are abnormal and heretics trying to sell a false gospel. The truth is that we could care less what the ub claims. It isn't a serious work, rather lies and fabrication. Did you know that you sound silly trying to sell this garbage that nobody wants? Finally, do you really believe in any of the garbage you are trying to sell? It isn't a work for half way intelligent people.

EXCELLENT POST!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't believe ANYONE in their right mind on TOL even wants Caino and Freelight on this forum. However, there is one exception I can think of. That would be "Zeke" but, he's not in his right mind so my original conclusion stands.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Let one's writing speak for itself.....

Let one's writing speak for itself.....

I don't believe ANYONE in their right mind on TOL even wants Caino and Freelight on this forum. However, there is one exception I can think of. That would be "Zeke" but, he's not in his right mind so my original conclusion stands.

Got more history, seniority and friends on this forum than you know about....made over the years. Got more than a decade on you here....so theres lots you dont know about me.

You wrongly assume that just because the UB is one of the interesting religious books that ive read or am familiar with...that all I believe in is the UB....which is quite presumptuous. It is but one of many religious books I find interesting.

You apparently are unaware of my previous thread-engagements (listed here) over the years....which but represents a portion of the terrain I've journeyed. Ideas for new threads are in the making, possibly on Theosophy, Jainism, a new one on Nondualism and much more.

You have no clue who I am, where I've been or where I'm going. If you had some interest in such, you'd prove it by respectful dialogue. You're more interested in ranting about a UFO cult, and not the UB itself. Those not interested in discussion, and using their imagination to explore the subject-material in a 'creative-dialogue format' will be ignored, and rightly so per forum rules. Trolling is not supported by the rules here.

I was going to do a commentary on The Foreword for those interested, exploring terms and concepts...as it lays out the different kinds and levels of universe reality, relative to the nature of God and metaphysical structure of the cosmos. A later discourse on reality by Jesus in Part 4 of the papers correlates within this cosmological context, how that the infinite is the source of the finite. Some good material to expand consciousness with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Got more history, seniority and friends on this forum than you know about....made over the years. Got more than a decade on you here....so theres lots you dont know about me.

I couldn't stomach reading all of this dribble. More of the same, no doubt? I'd like to see you prove that there are posters, other than you, Caino and possibly that silly fella Zeke, who believe in the UB?? I highly doubt you'd be able to come up with even one?? Waiting on that list?? :rotfl:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Preface to an expanding cosmology.....

Preface to an expanding cosmology.....

~*~*~

We would remind any new readers to read the OP first, as an opening statement and directive for the purpose of the thread and to respect those guidelines. To reiterate, it doesnt matter if one views the textual content as historical, fictional or a synthesis of the two (since religious writings may have such embellishments) in so much that the ideas, concepts, values and principles found in the volume are researched and explored. Such a text certainly challenges and expands our concept of God and the universe.

The Foreword

0:0.1 IN THE MINDS of the mortals of Urantia — that being the name of your world — there exists great confusion respecting the meaning of such terms as God, divinity, and deity. Human beings are still more confused and uncertain about the relationships of the divine personalities designated by these numerous appellations. Because of this conceptual poverty associated with so much ideational confusion, I have been directed to formulate this introductory statement in explanation of the meanings which should be attached to certain word symbols as they may be hereinafter used in those papers which the Orvonton corps of truth revealers have been authorized to translate into the English language of Urantia.

0:0.2 It is exceedingly difficult to present enlarged concepts and advanced truth, in our endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception, when we are restricted to the use of a circumscribed language of the realm. But our mandate admonishes us to make every effort to convey our meanings by using the word symbols of the English tongue. We have been instructed to introduce new terms only when the concept to be portrayed finds no terminology in English which can be employed to convey such a new concept partially or even with more or less distortion of meaning.

0:0.3 In the hope of facilitating comprehension and of preventing confusion on the part of every mortal who may peruse these papers, we deem it wise to present in this initial statement an outline of the meanings to be attached to numerous English words which are to be employed in designation of Deity and certain associated concepts of the things, meanings, and values of universal reality.

0:0.4 But in order to formulate this Foreword of definitions and limitations of terminology, it is necessary to anticipate the usage of these terms in the subsequent presentations. This Foreword is not, therefore, a finished statement within itself; it is only a definitive guide designed to assist those who shall read the accompanying papers dealing with Deity and the universe of universes which have been formulated by an Orvonton commission sent to Urantia for this purpose.

As touched on, the Foreword is a definitive guide which the following papers expand upon and articulate, so one must get more information from those commentaries. Since these describe the nature, character and personality of Deity, and all celestial personalities within a hierarchy or processional order...and the relating realities of universe existence and activity, it is fundamental to the theology and cosmogony revealed. This shows the scope and profundity of what is shared concerning the potential and possibilities of life. Again, one can research the material hypothetically on its own terms within the parameters defined philosophically allowing such to broaden broaden their concept of God and the universe, but to do so one must openly and objectively consider the presentation in its entirety and its particular points.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Be warned folks Freelight just posts about what is called a "UFO Religion." The Urantia Book is a farce that supposedly appeared out of nowhere? Another dimension or cosmic universe perhaps? Something along that line.
The Kellogg family (Cornflakes folks) presumedly had something to do with its publication in 1955. Around the same time, L.Ron Hubbard released his fantasy Sci-Fi book: Dianetics. Was there some possible collusion between these two works, possibly? No one can say for certain? Anyway, if you Google: Urantia Book is a UFO religion, you'll get a real education about this phony cult. Beware! Freelight, Caino, and possibly Zeke are Cultists and in no way represent the Christian Faith.

journey

From Knight:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4199805&postcount=6770

January 26th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Dear Urantia people. Wouldn't you be happier on a forum that was more receptive to your beliefs??

Seriously.... I think you guys are pure nuts.

I'm sure you are all really nice folks in person but this stuff just doesn't seem to fit here on TOL. I can't continue to protect you from other members that want to mock your because frankly I agree with them.

Maybe the time has come for you to move on. :dunno:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4199785&postcount=6768

January 26th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caino View Post
This is what the UB says about blood sacrifices:

Why are you posting that?

What is the point of posting all of this stuff about the wacky Urantia stuff on TOL?

journey

Sherman:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4307057&postcount=7497

Knights wishes concerning this thread are the final word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Dear Urantia people. Wouldn't you be happier on a forum that was more receptive to your beliefs??

I'm sure you are all really nice folks in person but this stuff just doesn't seem to fit here on TOL. I can't continue to protect you from other members that want to mock your because frankly I agree with them.

Urantia theology is borderline blasphemous ranging into blasphemy. It isn't something we are going to protect--especially when you go saying the Apostle Paul adulterated his writings with paganism.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4279808&postcount=6838

April 4th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post

I am here again to remind you that this stuff is slurry. It will not be protected here. If you want to discuss it without detractors coming into your thread, take it someplace else. I think you are a bunch of ninneyhammers for believing this garbage.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4199895&postcount=6771

January 26th, 2015, 06:58 PM
You won't convince the Christians here on TOL of your Bat in the Belfry crazy doctrines. Offering it to us is like offering slurry as food, altogether unappealing and not nourishing.

As the old saying goes, you get what you ask for. You post it here in front of people that don't want it and of course they are going to say negative things about it. Take Knight's suggestion to heart and perhaps open it someplace where it will be more appreciated.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4198662&postcount=6680

January 25th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Have you searched the Internet and what it has to
say about, "The Urantia Book?" Your 'religion' has been
called a, "UFO Cult!" Cosmic beings, and the "Occult'
are thrown into the mix as well! You and your ilk are
just another form of "Scientology!" That's a fact!

That is a fact. Urantia is a UFO cult.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4198659&postcount=6679

January 25th, 2015, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caino View Post
And Grosnick post here more than we do

It is the price you pay for posting this nonsense on a Christian forum. We've allowed you to have this thread. If you don't like the working conditions here, you can go someplace else.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They'll deny every word I've said, however, you need to do your own investigation if you're interested in Cult beliefs, UFOs, and little green men from Mars?

Status
Not open for further replies.