The Liberal Stupidity Series

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The first article in what will become a series of articles demonstrating Liberal Stupidity, a subject with an infinite well of possibilities.
Today, a dope who is offended by a picture of coal miners. LOL

miners-pub.jpg

Phoenix Man Offended By Historic Image Of Coal Miners, Calls It ‘Blackface’
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/01...d-historic-image-coal-miners-calls-blackface/

"......this week the Arizona Central newspaper published a new twist on this that I don’t think makes much sense. A reader wrote an opinion piece for the paper saying he had been offended by a photo he saw hanging in a local pub. Was it a photo of white people dressed in blackface for a minstrel show? No. It was a photo of a group of coal miners in a pub. Here’s what the offended patron has to say about it:

A few weeks ago, I attended a holiday party at a downtown Phoenix restaurant. I walked around to view the photographs on the wall.

Then a photograph caught my attention.

Friends said, “It’s coal miners at a pub after work.” It was a photograph of coal miners with blackened faces. I asked a Latinx and white woman for their opinion. They said it looked like coal miners at a pub after work. Then they stepped back, frowned and said it’s men in blackface.

I asked the waitress to speak with a manager. Instead, I spoke with a white restaurant owner. I explained to him why the photograph was offensive
......"

ME: What an imbecile.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
OK - what makes me a liberal?

Me telling you that you're full of it doesn't make me a liberal......

Actually it does, because the only things I post in this forum are articles in support of conservative positions, or articles calling out bad liberal positions. You attack all of those threads and posts, which necessarily means that you are AGAINST conservative positions and you are PRO LIBERAL positions.

Now let's see.... ...if you are AGAINST conservative positions and you are PRO LIBERAL positions, that makes you a Liberal.

Can you do basic math? You are always AGAINST conservative positions and PRO LIBERAL positions, that makes you a Liberal.

WizardofOz

Actually it does, because the only things I post in this forum are articles in support of conservative positions, or articles calling out bad liberal positions. You attack all of those threads and posts, which necessarily means that you are AGAINST conservative positions and you are PRO LIBERAL positions.

Now let's see.... ...if you are AGAINST conservative positions and you are PRO LIBERAL positions, that makes you a Liberal.

I'm not pro-liberal. Otherwise, quote me saying anything "pro-liberal"

See, you're an idiot binary thinker. You're not even spamming conservative positions as much as spamming republican positions. You're so naive to think Republican = conservative when more and more, it does not.

But, keep blindly following your party leaders like the good comrade you are. Your love for big brother shows how liberal you are.

Can you do basic math? You are always AGAINST conservative positions and PRO LIBERAL positions, that makes you a Liberal.

:liberals:

Basic math? You can't even form coherent sentences.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yes you are. You are lying by saying you're not. See how easy it is to make baseless claims?

That's lie number five. I will stop there because this is too easy. In five minutes you told five bald faced lies and I chronicled every one of them. Therefore my statement is true: You are a bald faced liar. Period.

You tell a lie a minute. How long have you been here? Wow.

WizardofOz

That's lie number five. I will stop there because this is too easy. In five minutes you told five bald faced lies and I chronicled every one of them. Therefore my statement is true: You are a bald faced liar. Period.

You tell a lie a minute. How long have you been here? Wow.

:rotfl: You don't even know how to identify a lie yet you go around calling everyone who disagrees with you a liar.

Wow indeed.