The long nightmare has ended. Trump leaves the White House

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
depositphotos_152300868-stock-photo-woman-carrying-baby-child-on.jpg

According to parameters set by the 'Joe is a pedo' brigade, they would consider this [stock photo of woman and baby, no crime implied by me],
to be a perverted pedo and anyone who doesn't agree she's a perverted pedo must be a pedo too.

expos4ever

According to parameters set by the 'Joe is a pedo' brigade, they would consider this [stock photo of woman and baby, no crime implied by me],
to be a perverted pedo and anyone who doesn't agree she's a perverted pedo must be a pedo too.
Bazinga - this image alone makes the case. If you are going to call what Joe did pedophilia, we should lock up this drooling sex-crazed woman and toss the key.

This thread is a veritable clinic in the phenomena of cognitive dissonance.

On the other hand, given the absolutely bonkers thinking we see in one segment of the American right, this particular bit of insanity fits the broader pattern.

Here is what is so fascinating about all this: it is almost as if you guys enjoy being humiliated - the crazier the idea, the more likely you are to embrace it. And the more you get publically humiliated, the more you come back for seconds.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Lying ? You obviously did not watch the video of ole pedo Joe doing exactly that. Looks like you’re the one living a lie.

You're the one manipulating and using these children for your own purposes. Have you stopped to consider how you're using these children? That they have to live the rest of their lives with MAGAs/Anons using their images over and over to scream pedo so MAGAs/Anons can demonize their political/ideological opposition?

It's bad enough that pedophilia and its victims are scattered through every single human demographic group - schools, churches, scouting organizations, and most of all - families. Yet the QAnon adherents who also claimed there were child victims in a non-existent basement in Comet Pizza and in Wayfair furniture shipments want everyone to believe that Joe Biden is a pedo, right there in front of dozens of people and cameras. QAnon causes brain damage.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You're the one manipulating and using these children for your own purposes. Have you stopped to consider how you're using these children? That they have to live the rest of their lives with MAGAs/Anons using their images over and over to scream pedo so MAGAs/Anons can demonize their political/ideological opposition?

It's bad enough that pedophilia and its victims are scattered through every single human demographic group - schools, churches, scouting organizations, and most of all - families. Yet the QAnon adherents who also claimed there were child victims in a non-existent basement in Comet Pizza and in Wayfair furniture shipments want everyone to believe that Joe Biden is a pedo, right there in front of dozens of people and cameras. QAnon causes brain damage.
Got ya don’t believe what you see just follow the script. You liberals have all drank from the same kool aid proving yet again that liberalism destroys common sense.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Some of the photos used in the posts were taken at various White House events over the years, and in multiple cases the parents have spoken out against claims that Biden behaved inappropriately around their children.

One often-used photo shows Biden touching a young girl’s arm as he leans in to whisper something as she looks slightly uncomfortable.

The image shows Maggie Coons, the daughter of Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware, during her father’s swearing-in ceremony in January 2015.

After the clip went viral, Sen. Coons, a Democrat, told Fox News host Chris Wallace that Biden was simply offering her reassurance and that his daughter didn’t think he was creepy. Coons said that Biden, who held Coons’ Senate seat before resigning to serve as vice president, has known his children their whole lives.

"I could hear him," Coons said in the interview. "He was leaning forward and whispering some encouragement to her about how, when he was sworn in, his own daughter Ashley was 13 and she felt awkward and uncomfortable."

Carly Melin, former member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, spoke out on Twitter when a 2014 photo she took with Biden and former U.S. Rep. Rick Nolan, D-Minn., became the subject of a Twitter thread by conservative columnist Richard Armande Mills. In the image, Melin and Biden are both holding Melin’s son. Mills, a conservative columnist for Turning Point USA, wrote in the tweet that Biden is "an open sexual predator."

"Sir, I don’t know you," Melin responded. "You have tweeted out multiple photos of my infant son in a disturbing, misconstrued attempt to advance your political viewpoint. Delete all tweets that include my son. I’ve reported your behavior to Twitter. Thank you."

Last edited:

eider

Thank you for considering me a nut. If I were to be in agreement with your chosen perversion and spiritual blindness I would ask God’s forgiveness.
Some of us think that the spiritual blindness is all yours.
Are you a parent? If so you must surely have changed nappies, let your kids jump on your knees? Etc?

Innocent love and affection is not perversion, only for those who think like that.

eider

Why can't you just say, "YES, I condemn touching children in inappropriate places, with the exception of changing diapers, treating infections, etc"?

Perhaps it's my fault for oversimplifying the question in order to cover the widest range of possibilities with regards to pedophilia.

Allow me to ask again (to both you and @Arthur Brain).

Do you condemn touching children in inappropriate places, barring medical treatment, basic hygiene, and any reason that is non-sexual by nature?

Yes or no.
Easy! I do, yes. I condemn any kind of sexual assault, and I bet I've arrested more than you .

You failed to answer my simple question. Are you a father?

eider

Probably because, like me, he's not interested in jumping through your hoops and parameters. See Expos4ever's response on the matter. This is ridiculous.
I was happy to answer yes to JR's last question.
But in President Bidens case I think it's crazy to call him a pederast because he put his hand around a girl. That's just bunkum.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

How about assigning blame to those who have put those children in such a position to begin with?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
How about assigning blame to those who have put those children in such a position to begin with?

What position, JR? Of being at the funeral for their father, Joe's son Beau? Of being in a group photo at a swearing-in at the White House?

There is no blame to be assigned to these parents. The blame goes to those making vile false accusations for political and ideological gain.