The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Exactly Brother ! Because the only Love of God is In Christ Jesus Eph. 1:4; Rom. 8:39, it's impossible for any which were not chosen In Union with Him to be any of The World that God Loved John 3:16, which is an Eternally Forgiven World.

2 Cor. 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

The Oneness in Election that the Elect have being In Union within Christ [Head of the Body], even before they existed in time, is the same that they had with Adam [their Federal Head] before they actually existed. So for any to deny the election of Christ's Members before the world began, is to deny His Headship before the world began, which is heresy in of itself.

For He as The Head is before all things.

Col. 1:15-18

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

2 Cor. 5:19

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Rom. 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

This Chosen World's sins, being Eternally Loved by God, were Imputed to Christ from Everlasting Eph. 1:4-7; Is. 53:6 were never under any condemnation Rom. 8:1 !

However now, as you have shown Brother, there is also an eternally condemned world which God never loved Rom. 9:13; Mat. 23:33:

1 Cor. 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

For which world, it was God's Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11 for them to pay the price for their own sins in the lake of fire !

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Very well stated Sister, may God continue to bless you throughout eternity !

eider

beloved57

Hey! What's your handle, eh? Beloved or Behating?

Never you mind who God might love or hate, is my suggestion..... just you focus on 'Love' as in ....

JOHN 15:9: 1 CORINTHIANS 14:1; 1 TIMOTHY 6:11; 2 TIMOTHY 2:22 : 1 CORINTHIANS 16:14 : HEBREWS 10:24 : EPHESIANS 5:2 .....................

And learn to try and love those who you want to hate:-

Love your enemies................. MATTHEW 5:44; LUKE 6:27

Arthur Brain

beloved57

Hey! What's your handle, eh? Beloved or Behating?

Never you mind who God might love or hate, is my suggestion..... just you focus on 'Love' as in ....

JOHN 15:9: 1 CORINTHIANS 14:1; 1 TIMOTHY 6:11; 2 TIMOTHY 2:22 : 1 CORINTHIANS 16:14 : HEBREWS 10:24 : EPHESIANS 5:2 .....................

And learn to try and love those who you want to hate:-

Love your enemies................. MATTHEW 5:44; LUKE 6:27

I don't even know why he "preaches" on here. It's like "I'm going to Heaven and there's a good chance that you and your family probably aren't"! Weehey!

:plain:

eider

I don't even know why he "preaches" on here. It's like "I'm going to Heaven and there's a good chance that you and your family probably aren't"! Weehey!

:plain:

I just didn't like the 'God loves Jacob, hates Esau' stuff, and wondered where the OP was racing with it.

I've not read beloved57 before..... even that handle is worrisome, he could possibly discover that he isn't.... who knows?

Nanja

The Love that God has for them He Loves Deut 7:6-7 has it's origin in Eternity, premised on His Gift of His Son, whose goings forth hath been from everlasting Mic 5:2, He having been ordained to die for the objects of His Love before the world began 1 Pet 1:20

20Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you[The Elect 1 Pet 1:1-2]

That God had a distinguishing Love among the human family of men is seen by His words here Mal 1:2

2I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, Notice, He did not say that He Loved Esau, Jacobs brother, He made a point to emphasize that !

Here it is affirmed even amongst men of the same human family of siblings, God Loved Jacob only, and not His brother esau. Now the Truth of the matter is this, each one of us falls into the category of either Jacob, those God Loves or esau, those God hates see Rom 9:13, meaning God does not Love ! We can rebel against this Truth all we want, it is not going to change God one bit !

Amen Brother ! God's Distinguishing Love is only for His Elect , His Chosen Jacobs !

Last edited:

Nanja

True Believers take God at His Word ! God's Sovereign distinguishing Love for His Chosen is the only Love for man God reveals as per Deut 7:6-7

6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

Mal 1:2

2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

Now there is nothing here that suggests that God also Loved the Egyptians or other people groups that existed when this truth was made known, and it would pure assumption to state that He did !

God's Love is not as the False teachers tell us, a general love for all mankind, regardless of their perversion of the Jn 3:16 text or the 1 Jn 2:2 text, but it is special and directed only to His own People Jn 13:1

1Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

The Church Eph 5:25,28-29

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Scripture here is very specific as to who Christ Loved, the Church, same as in Jn 13:1, Which is His own Body

28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

Again, Christ Loved His Own Church, His Wife, His Own Body, what can be made more plainer to any honest heart quickened by God ?

Read again Mal 1:2, this is the very scripture God inspired Paul to use when preaching about the Election of Grace Rom 9:11-13 cp Rom 11:5-6. That such a truth is really the case [God's Love being discriminate] that God Loves only some men and not others, Paul anticipated the objection of our carnal mind against it and wrote immediately after vs 14

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Now how many of us believe that for God to Love only some of humanity and hate others, love them not, simply based upon motives in Himself and not the creature's doing good or evil, that God would be unrighteous[injustice] for doing so ?

Injustice means :

the quality or fact of being unjust; inequity.
violation of the rights of others; unjust or unfair action or treatment.

Those of you who say what Paul anticipated his hearers to say, that if God did this He would be unfair, then you know that Paul Preached a Distinguishing Love of God for some and hating others !

Amen Brother !

And TY for including this excellent quote by John Gill:

The objects of his love are described by his property in them, "his own"; by whom are meant, not all mankind, who are his by creation; nor the Jews, who were his nation and countrymen according to the flesh; nor the twelve apostles only, whom he had chosen; but all the elect of God, who are his own, by his choice of them, by the Father's gift of them to him, by the purchase he made of them with his blood, and by his effectual call of them by his grace: John Gill

Nanja

Jer 31:3

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Eph 1:4

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Jn 17:23-24

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

And if God Loved them as He Loved Christ before the foundation of the world, then He Loved His Church in Christ before the foundation of the world !

Now how could God have Loved all men without exception, being that the only Love revealed is an everlasting Love Jer 31:3 even as His Mercy is from everlasting to everlasting, not upon all without exception, but upon them that fear Him per Ps 103:17

17But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Now, do all men without exception fear God ? NO..

And as His Mercy is from everlasting to everlasting, so also to them He Loved. Now if this be True, those of you who believe in the everlasting punishment of the wicked which scripture teaches Matt 25:41

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

And those Christ said this to Matt 23:32-33

32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

You must conclude that God Loved them from Everlasting to Everlasting, and so He will be Loving them while they are cursed in the everlasting confines of everlasting fire ! How absurd !

Excellent point Brother, Absurd indeed !

Nanja

All those God Loved have something in common with one another, that those God does not love do not have !

First they were Chosen in Christ before the world began, they were all Loved from everlasting Jer 31:3

Secondly, they have Christ as their Surety and Covenant Head from Everlasting !

Third, they have a accomplished redemption !

Fourthly, They receive the Gift of Eternal Life !

Fifth, They are quickened out of being dead in trespasses and sins Eph 2:5

Lastly, they will Love God Rom 8:28; 1 Jn 4:9

We love him, because he first loved us.

I recall Jesus saying to some jews this Jn 8:42

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

God's Love to a person shall causes that person to Love God and Christ !

So whoever dies in this condition 1 Cor 16:22

If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

That person was never Loved by God !

Exactly Brother, and they never Loved Him !

God Loves the World of His Chosen People in Christ Eph. 1:4 which is comprised exclusively of His Sons / Children and no others Gal. 3:16, 29.

For all the rest of the world, the seed / children of the devil John 8:44; Mat. 13:38, were always in a condemned state Rom. 9:22, no matter how religious they may appear to be; and are being reserved to the day of destruction Job 21:30; Prov. 16:4; Rev. 21:8 !

Nanja

If God Loves everyone without exception as it is falsely preached these days, what does His Love have to do with one being saved ? It would have nothing to do with it, since millions whom God Loved will be tormented forever and ever for their sins. To hear these false teachers tell it, God Loved eternally those, just as much as He did those who shall be Glorified with Him forever !

But scripture is clear that it is because of God's Great Love for His Elect that they are saved Eph 2:4-5

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

Those who believe God Loved all men without exception, say this Great Love that saves is powerless to save all whom He Loved !

So true Brother, which would include the world which remains under God's wrath and condemnation permanently, such as these:

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

However, the Elect World that God Loved Eph. 2:4-5 is never under a state of condemnation, but only His Chastening !

Heb. 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Rev. 3:19a As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:

1 Cor. 11:32

But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

beloved57

So true Brother, which would include the world which remains under God's wrath and condemnation permanently, such as these:

John 3:18, 36

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

However, the Elect World that God Loved Eph. 2:4-5 is never under a state of condemnation, but only His Chastening !

Heb. 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Rev. 3:19a As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:

1 Cor. 11:32

But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Very Good Thanks !

Nanja

Rev 1:5

5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

We know it is a Myth that Christ Loved everyone without exception, simply because scripture testimony tells us that those He Loved, He washed them from their Sins in His own Blood.

That means He saved them. Having been washed from our sins is Salvation !

Now, there are many who shall die and did die in their sins ! Jn 8:21,24

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

So how could Jesus have Loved these whom He declares shall die in their sins ? Because if He Loved them, He washed them from their sins by His own Blood !

Not only that, He also, those whom He Loved and Washed, He made them as a consequence Kings and Priests unto God, His Father, which speaks to their New Birth and Conversion ! Vs 6

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Christ's Love is a converting Love, at least the Christ I serve is !

Amen to that, Brother !

Nanja

Jn 17:23

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Now if God Loved all men without exception, then He must have Loved them as He Loved Christ. In context, Jesus is not only speaking of His Disciples, but of also all them that shall believe on Him through their word Jn 17:19-24

19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The word AS is the greek adverb kathōs:
according as

a) just as, even as

b) in proportion as, in the degree that

They are Loved in the same degree , even as God Loved His Son !!

This means, those Jesus will yet say this to Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

If those who teach the false doctrine that God Loves all men without exception, then, these here Christ is speaking to in the Judgment, whom He will say to them, I never knew you, they were Loved by His Father in the same degree that the Father Loved Him !

Amen Brother, Excellent Illustration !

Nanja

Jn 17:9,20

9 I pray for them; I pray not for the world, but for them whom Thou hast given Me, for they are Thine.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also who shall believe in Me through their word,

Christ refused to pray for the world in general, but for those only who belonged to Him, Believers in Him and those who shall Believe in the Future. Those Christ refused to pray for are those of the reprobate world, those whom God Created as vessels of wrath, and children of hell ! Rom 9:22

22What if God, choosing to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted for destruction;

Matt 23:15,33

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers! How can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Now it is insanity to suppose that Christ Loved these people and that He gave Himself for them as He Loved and gave Himself for the Church Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it,

No real Christian should pray for none but those God has given to Christ, those who shall believe in Him, that is being Christ like.

It is blasphemy to even suggest that Christ came to redeem the children of the devil, whom shall perish in their sins, in God's Justice and Vengeance 2 Thess 1:8

in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who know not God, and who obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If Christ death was for these, if God Loved them Jn 3:16, then it was in vain !

Absolutely True !

Because God never Loved this portion of humanity 2 Thess. 1:8, He has nothing for them but His vengeance:

From Eternity He had already prepared that World of serpents for destruction Mat. Rom. 9:22, and predestinated them to partake of His Wrath for their disobedience 1 Pet. 2:8; Prov. 16:4; Rev. 21:8.

Christ Jesus didn't pray for that world John 17:9 and neither should His Church Eph. 5:25; the Elect World Chosen In Him of the Father.

Nanja

Love to Christ and God evidence God's Love !2

Now why is it that those God So Loved Jn 3:16, eventually come to Love Him and Christ ? Well first and foremost of all, Those God the Father Loved , He gave His Son to die for them Jn 3:16 and Rom 8:32-34

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Notice, this is important and often overlooked, something, because things come with the Giving of Christ. The word with is the word sun and means:

with, together with . Even though it does not expressly say this in Jn 3:16, its none the less True and is stated here, and together with giving Christ He gave them all things. The word gave charizomai:

I show favor to, (b) I pardon, forgive, (c) I show kindness.

I.to do something pleasant or agreeable (to one), to do a favour to, gratify

A.to show one's self gracious, kind, benevolent

B.to grant forgiveness, to pardon

C.to give graciously, give freely, bestow

i.to forgive

ii.graciously to restore one to another

iii.to preserve for one a person in peril

John Gill writes of this portion:

All for whom Christ died for, as a Gracious Gift of Grace, By His Death alone they are given a Permanent Sanctification Heb 10:10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

This word sanctified is:

I make holy, treat as holy, set apart as holy, sanctify, hallow, purify.

And its in the Perfect Tense. Its permanently done and results remain to the present !

Now this Sanctification does ensure as an confirmation and evidence of Christ's Sanctification by His Death, a Sanctification by the Spirit of God, and all whom Christ's Death Sanctified, its expedient/appropriate for the Spirit to Sanctify and Set them apart for God's Service, 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Its stated another way here Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

All whom He redeemed by being made a Curse for, shall receive the Promise of the Spirit, it shall come upon them !

Now this Work of the Spirit is How their Spiritual Head and Father, Christ, gives them the Covenant Blessing of Spiritual Circumcision of the Heart, and with this comes to pass the Promise of Deut 30:6

6 And the Lord thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

The Spirit is Given along with Christ, and He sheds the Love of God in Our Heart Rom 5:5

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

The Love here is Love to God, because the giving of the Spirit brings with is His Fruit of which Love is among them Gal 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

This Love given by the Spirit causes us to Love God, Christ, and Our True Brethren in the Lord, Our Spiritual Family in God. 1 Jn 4:7-13

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. His Spirit which causes us to Love God and His People.

These things must and will be, If indeed God So Loved Us Jn 3:16 !

Amen to Part 1 #192, and Part 2 #193:

Love to Christ and God evidence God's Love !

Excellent **** !

Nanja

Now, the reason why the false teachers shall be under more condemnation, because more than likely they have been showed from scripture that God does not Love all mankind without exception , however its because they want to hold to their idol of freewill, and glory in their decision making ability, they reject the clear truth of scripture by rationalizing it away .

Its impossible that all men without are said to be the objects of God's Love for many reasons in Jn 3:16, first and foremost because it does not say that in first place for it is perverted into the text.

Now in addition it cannot even mean that God Loved Loved every individual without exception because it is written Mal 1:2-3

The burden of the word of the Lord to Israel by Malachi.

2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Now if God and His Word makes such a plain declaration tat God said He hath hated esau, why do some pervert the text in Jn 3:16 and say that God Loves all individuals in mankind without exception ?

This is evidence that those who teach the universal love of God for all individuals, that they have no reverence for God's Truth, no fear of God !

Amen to that Brother ! They're obviously not of God John 8:47, because they have no fear of God Rom. 3:18 in their reprobate heart, and so misunderstand and pervert God's Words to teach that God loves all mankind without exception. And it's according to His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph. 3:11 that they do, so that He can damn them for lying and not believing the Truth.

2 Thess. 2:11-12

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

beloved57

Amen to that Brother ! They're obviously not of God John 8:47, because they have no fear of God Rom. 3:18 in their reprobate heart, and so misunderstand and pervert God's Words to teach that God loves all mankind without exception. And it's according to His Eternal Purpose in Christ Eph. 3:11 that they do, so that He can damn them for lying and not believing the Truth.

2 Thess. 2:11-12

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Amen for sure Sister !

God's Truth

Romans 9:13

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

How can it be sincerely taught that scripture teaches that God loves all men without exception, when it specifically says of Esau, God Hated ?

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. Ps 5:5

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

And they that work iniquity shall soon hear these words Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, these and those in Ps 5:5 are the very same !

God loves those who love Him.

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.