The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Heb 12:6-10

6For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

9Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

Since the writer seems to indicate that some can be without chastisement, of which all them that God Loveth [see Rev 3:19] receives, then its reasonable to conclude that those who be without it, The Lord did not Love, and they are bastards as scripture says, and not son's [This destroys the ungodly concept that all mankind are the son's of God] For if all were sons of God, this inspired statement by the writer of Hebrews is a lie.

Jesus says in Rev 3:19 " as many as He Loves" He Chastens ! Why if He loved all mankind without exception, then His statement " as many as " is misleading and tends to deceive, why even say it that way Lord Jesus, if you Love all mankind without exception.

The phrase " as many as" is a idiom denoting a part as distinct from the whole ! Dividing something into parts.

It can denote a large number, but not all. One can be told to take as many as you like, but that does not mean to take all.

So this very Phrase, As Many as I Love, denotes that Christ does not Love all mankind without exception !

Last edited:

beloved57

His Great Love quickens the Dead !

His Great Love quickens the Dead !

I know that God does not Love everyone without exception because everyone without exception is not and will not be quickened because of His Great Love. Eph 2:4-5

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

God performed this deed for those He Loved while they were dead in sins. Not when they repented or when they came in Faith, but even while dead. In fact coming in repentance and faith are direct results of having been quickened or made alive.

The psalmist wrote once this Ps 80:18

18So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.

The calling upon the name of the Lord follows the quickening..

God's Love to those He Loves is not just a mere emotion, but it is also application. God's Love gives Life [spiritual] to dead sinners.

This was Illustrated with Jesus and the story of Lazarus See Jn 11:3,36

Lazarus was one for scripture says Jesus loved " behold, how He loved him"

Christ love was demonstrated by quickening Lazarus from the dead.

God nor Christ's Love could be of no lesser degree of that which they command of their followers. 1 Jn 3:16-18

16Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Let us Love in deed. The word deed is the same word in the greek for work, its the word ergon and it means doing !

James using the almost same identical situation adds this James 2:

15If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Does not God's Love give those He Loves what is needful for their souls.

God's Love gives those He loves, and sees them dead in trespasses and sins, He is mover with compassion and gives them life from the dead. Love expresses itself in deed to the brethren.

Now are not those Christ died for considered His brethren ? Heb 2:11,17

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Where they not His Brethren before they believed in Him ? Yes they were, thats why He was made like unto them to deliver them from their spiritual ruin and enmity against God.

Was He not the Firstborn of many Brethren who had not yet been born sinners ? Rom 8:29

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

If Christ sees one of His Brethren dead in trespasses and sins, and He has all Power in His Hands, will He suffer His Brethren, whom for sure He Loves, to remain helpless in that dead state ? Cannot and will He not quicken whomsoever He wills? Jn 5:21

21For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. Certainly He will s to quicken those He Loves, He laid His life down for them. Jn 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Scripture says that He died for them while they were yet enemies, and in spite of that, by His death He reconciled them to God, and those so reconciled [even while dead in sin and enemies] Shall be saved[Experientially] by His Life. That says it all.

It can read Shall be quickened by His Life, made alive. So, those who die in their sins, dead to God, alienated from Him, God did not Love them, nor did Christ Love them and Lay down His Life for them, if He did ,He would have quickened them, made them alive, saved them. Eph 2:5

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

Ye see that ? The quickening results in being saved by Grace..

beloved57

Jer 31:3

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Those whom God Loves He Loves them with an everlasting Love, centered in Jesus Christ whom He Loved with an Everlasting Love Jn 17:23-24

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

For God could never tell any Being He Loved them with an everlasting Love apart from Christ Rom 8:39

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

And since this True, He draws all so Loved to Himself. He does this by putting His Spirit in them.

The word lovingkindness is the word checed and can mean Faithfulness or mercy. Its translated mercy 149 times in the OT

The word drawn denotes the efficaciousness of His Grace.

This refers to the Church, which at that time was mostly confined to the jews, and this Love and Faithfulness is due to the Everlasting Covenant or the New Covenant. Later in the same Chapter we have this : Jer 31:31-34

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

The Fruit and Effect of God's Love will always draw individuals to Christ, to find their Life in Him , which Life they had in Him as His Seed, being Chosen in Him before the foundation.

john w

Hall of Fame
Romans 9:

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

How can it be sincerely taught that scripture teaches that God loves all men without exception, when it specifically says of Esau, God Hated ?

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. ps 5:

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

And they that work iniquity shall soon hear these words Matt 7:

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, these and those in ps 5 5 are the very same !

"Romans 9:

How can it be sincerely taught that scripture teaches that God loves all men without exception, when it specifically says of Esau, God Hated ?

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. ps 5:"-bedeviled

Charlatan. This passage is talking about nations, not "predestined individuals."

Ro. 9:
8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

9For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

This "word of promise" is that promise in Genesis 18:10:

10And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.

..as Romans 9:9 repeats some of those promises. The will of God, which via scripture singles out and constitutes the particular, unique seed that was to inherit the promise made to Abraham.

Ro 9:10:And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

Gen 25:22-23

And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD.

And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

Thus, the posterity of the younger shall be a nation which will be much more prosperous than the posterity of the elder. This is talking about 2 different nations, 2 manner of people, and not 2 individuals-Jacob and Esau. Jacob and Esau represent 2 nations.

Thus, Romans 9:11-13:

11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)

12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

The "children" here is referring to nations, based upun the context of what went before it, and what follows. Gen. 25:22-23 confirms this.

"the elder shall serve the younger"

The "election" is with regards to service, and has NADA to do with "predestination to salvation," and is talking about God's election of a nation.

Malachi 1:2-3...

I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

..is cited by Paul to demonstrate that we are to "get" this passage as speaking about nations, not individuals. Jacob never exercised any power over Esau, nor was Esau ever subject to him. Just the opposite, historically, happened-Jacob was subject to Esau, and was terrified of him. First, by his messengers, and later, "personally," he acknowledged to be his "lord"...

"And he commanded them, saying, Thus shall ye speak unto my lord Esau; Thy servant Jacob saith thus, I have sojourned with Laban, and stayed there until now:" Gen. 32:4

and his servant...

"And he said, What meanest thou by all this drove which I met? And he said, These are to find grace in the sight of my lord.....And he said unto him, My lord knoweth that the children are tender, and the flocks and herds with young are with me: and if men should overdrive them one day, all the flock will die." Gen. 33:8,13

Read 1 Chr. 18:13:

The nation that resulted from Esau(Edom) was under subjection to the nation that resulted from Jacob(Israel).

Mal.1:2-5

The prophet was not talking about the persons of Jacob and Esau, but of their respective descendants, for Esau never said "We are impoverished........" Paul speaks of them in the same way.

Refractive

Romans 9:

The literal rendering, "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated," suggests an attitude of divine hostility that is not implied in Paul's statement. In Semitic usage "hate" means to love less; cf Luke 14:26 with Matthew 10:37. Israel's unbelief reflects the mystery of the divine election that is always operative within it. Mere natural descent from Abraham does not ensure the full possession of the divine gifts; it is God's sovereign prerogative to bestow this fullness upon, or to withhold it from, whomsoever he wishes; cf Matthew 3:9; John 8:39. The choice of Jacob over Esau is a case in point.​

Matthew 18:12-14

If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them goes astray, will he not leave the ninety-nine in the hills and go in search of the stray?
And if he finds it, amen, I say to you, he rejoices more over it than over the ninety-nine that did not stray.
In just the same way, it is not the will of your heavenly Father that one of these little ones be lost.

beloved57

God is Love !

God is Love !

1 Jn 4:8

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

God is Love has been one of the Truth's that false religion has used to deny other Truth's about God, like for instance, what the bible sets forth as God's main Attribute, and That is God is Holy !

Ps 99:9

Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.

Isa 5:16

But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

Isa 43:3

For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour

This attribute so describes God that Isa says Thrice of Him Isa 6:3

3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Never do we read in scripture Love,Love, Love is the Lord of Hosts !

So God's Love is and must be a Holy Love, a Love that arises from His Holiness, a Love directed by His Holiness and Justice for sin and evil which He hates. God cannot and will not Love anyone or anything He views as Unholy, because He hates evil and is of purer eyes to behold it favorably Hab 1:13

Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?

God hates evil which is to include wicked people or persons as individuals Ps 5:5

God hates the foolish, that is such as have not had Christ made unto them wisdom 1 Cor 1:30

30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption

God has left them in their own foolish wisdom which is devilish James 2:14-15

14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

They also are the workers of iniquity, emphasis on the individuals WORKERS of Iniquity, God hates them, because they are outside of God's Elective Purpose in Christ whereby their sins are not covered Ps 32:1-2

1Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

They are not blessed of God and God charges their iniquities unto them, so they are justly called workers of iniquity, in contrast to those blessed in Election, and whom God will not impute iniquity to their Charge.

God hates any and all whom He did Love and Choose in Christ before the world began. Eph 1:4-5; Rom 8:39 Only those sinners God Loved in Christ are Loved by God Rom 8:39

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

In the original the definite article precedes Love of God It is the only Love God has, its anchored in Christ Jesus our Lord. All those Chosen in Him before the world began are Loved by God 2 Tim 1:9

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

These, though sinners by nature, are still viewed by God as Holy and without Blame before Him in Love Eph 1:4

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

They are already Holy and without blame positionally and legally,but God is fulfilling His purpose through Jesus Christ that they will also be that way experientially !

And thats why God can Love them as sinners, because He views them in Christ Jesus.

This however is in total contrast to those sinners He did choose in Christ, did not Love in Christ, these be the ones He hates Ps 5:5. So God is Love to those He sent Christ into the world to be a propitiation for their sins 1 Jn 4:10

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

If Christ was the propitiation for their sins, then they would not be viewed by God as workers of iniquity, who obviously have their sins charged to them, for God does not charge sin to those He loved, but charged it upon their Saviour Substitute Isa 53:6

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

That cannot include those who God calls the workers of iniquity Ps 5:5

These God has not been propitiated for by Christ, which if God Loved them, would have been !

So God is Love, but only and exclusively in Christ Jesus our Lord !

Last edited:

Refractive

1 Jn 4:8

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

God is Love has been one of the Truth's that false religion has used to deny other Truth's about God, like for instance, what the bible sets forth as God's main Attribute, and That is God is Holy !

Ps 99:9

Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.

Isa 5:16

But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

Isa 43:3

For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour

This attribute so describes God that Isa says Thrice of Him Isa 6:3

3And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Never do we read in scripture Love,Love, Love is the Lord of Hosts !

So God's Love is and must be a Holy Love, a Love that arises from His Holiness, a Love directed by His Holiness and Justice for sin and evil which He hates. God cannot and will not Love anyone or anything He views as Unholy, because He hates evil and is of purer eyes to behold it favorably Hab 1:13

Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?

God hates evil which is to include wicked people or persons as individuals Ps 5:5

God hates the foolish, that is such as have not had Christ made unto them wisdom 1 Cor 1:30

30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption

God has left them in their own foolish wisdom which is devilish James 2:14-15

14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

They also are the workers of iniquity, emphasis on the individuals WORKERS of Iniquity, God hates them, because they are outside of God's Elective Purpose in Christ whereby their sins are not covered Ps 32:1-2

1Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

They are not blessed of God and God charges their iniquities unto them, so they are justly called workers of iniquity, in contrast to those blessed in Election, and whom God will not impute iniquity to their Charge.

God hates any and all whom He did Love and Choose in Christ before the world began. Eph 1:4-5; Rom 8:39 Only those sinners God Loved in Christ are Loved by God Rom 8:39

In the original the definite article precedes Love of God It is the only Love God has, its anchored in Christ Jesus our Lord. All those Chosen in Him before the world began are Loved by God 2 Tim 1:9

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

These, though sinners by nature, are still viewed by God as Holy and without Blame before Him in Love Eph 1:4

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

They are already Holy and without blame positionally and legally,but God is fulfilling His purpose through Jesus Christ that they will also be that way experientially !

And thats why God can Love them as sinners, because He views them in Christ Jesus.

This however is in total contrast to those sinners He did choose in Christ, did not Love in Christ, these be the ones He hates Ps 5:5. So God is Love to those He sent Christ into the world to be a propitiation for their sins 1 Jn 4:10

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

If Christ was the propitiation for their sins, then they would not be viewed by God as workers of iniquity, who obviously have their sins charged to them, for God does not charge sin to those He loved, but charged it upon their Saviour Substitute Isa 53:6

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

That cannot include those who God calls the workers of iniquity Ps 5:5

These God has not been propitiated for by Christ, which if God Loved them, would have been !

So God is Love, but only and exclusively in Christ Jesus our Lord !

It occurred to me that what you could do instead of this, which would be easier, is just take the English words you want out of the Bible (with citations, of course) and rearrange them any way you want to mean anything you wish and then you claim what you say is God's Word because it's all in the Bible!

And if any words you wanted to use weren't found, you can always just take the letters, one by one so you can make the words you need.

Ted L Glines

Romans 9:

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. ps 5:

And they that work iniquity shall soon hear these words Matt 7:

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, these and those in ps 5 5 are the very same !

Can we take the "Myth" concept further and posit that all references were the written works of humans to whom God never spoke a word? You cannot provide proof that God actually spoke to anyone. We had human writers whose sources of knowledge included oral traditions passed down from some clouded Jewish past, and we had a newly founded Church which was presenting a humanized version of God. In their confusion, these writers were trying to put it all together into something which would make sense when preached from a pulpit. And sometimes they became creative with this. Example: The writings about John the Baptist baptising Jesus when, in fact, both Jesus and John were Jews and Jews never did practice Baptism. This story was a blatant fabrication meant to move Jesus toward a messianic stance. The best you can say for it is ... it worked good enough so that we may argue about it today. In light of reason, quoting from human-written scriptures is a slippery slope, indeed. To say that God loved all men, or to say that God loved some men and hated others, was an agenda-driven attempt to humanize an omnipotent God and recast Him into a weakened father-figure. The logical purpose of this fabrication was to remove power from God and vest it in the Church. Bad move ... for we the sheeple ... for it makes us followers of myth rather than truth.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
"The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception ! -"

Beloved57 is a myth, we hope? ;)

beloved57

The Time of Love !

The Time of Love !

Ezk 16:6-8

6And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

7I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.

8Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.

All whom God Loves, He Loves in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

And because of this Love, He sent Him into the world that we might live through Him. 1 Jn 4:9

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

There comes a time of Love for each one of us when God says Live. Thats because we were dead in our Trespasses and Sins Eph 2:1; Col 2:13, because of God's Great Love with which He Loved us, He made us Alive ! Eph 2:4-5

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved )

God says to us if Christ died for us, Live ! Its your time of Love ! That is what God's Love accomplished through Christ Jesus our Lord. Through His Covenant Blood, the Blood of the Covenant Zech 9:11

As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.

All for whom God Loved in Christ, shall be made to Live, and that everlastingly. None who will perish in their sins, was Loved by God !

Last edited:

beloved57

The Love of God which is in Christ Jesus Our Lord !

Rom 8:39

Those who are not of the Elect, are those who are hated as Esau [Rom 9:13], they are alienated from God's Love and always will be , that is why they shall have their portion in the Lake of Fire, or as Jesus states, the Damnation of Hell Matt 23:33

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Hell was made especially for them ! and they were made especially for hell..

Now These men here Jesus was speaking to, could not be those whom God Loved in Christ Jesus, stating that they cannot escape the damnation of Hell.

Also, If God's Love is in Christ Jesus, then how is it possible to be Loved of God as per Jn 3:16 without being Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the World ?

Last edited:

beloved57

What manner of Love is this ?

What manner of Love is this ?

1 Jn 3:1

1Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons [children] of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

We know or should know that God does not Love all men without exception because all men without exception are not the children of God ! Those whom God Loved in Jn 3:16 are the same ones in 1 Jn 3:1. Now God bestowing His Love on the me in 1 Jn 3:1 constitutes them children of God, cannot be based upon believing, when Jn 3:16 is not based upon believing nor is Rom 5:8

8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners [unbelievers], Christ died for us.

God does not love one one way when we are unregenerate, then after conversion love us another way. The same ones God Loved and bestowed His Love on in 1 Jn 3:1 are the same as in Rom 5:8, and they have always [before conversion] been Children of God. This is intimated in Jn 11:52

52And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Now, the Children of God are also the Children of Promise Rom 9:8

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Now Isaac was of the Children of Promise Gal 4:28

28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Now did Isaac have to be a believer to be a Child of Promise ? The answer is no. He was a Child of promise before his natural birth.

And its the same with all Children of promise, who are also Children of God !

Now to say that all men without exception are Children of God, would be to lie against the Truth which clearly designates some men children of the devil 1 Jn 3:10

10In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

So scripture is quite conclusive that God Loved His Children, and all men without exception are not God's Children, Children of Promise , so God could not have Loved all men without exception !

Last edited:

beloved57

We know that Christ did not Love all men without exception because scripture teaches that those He did Loved that He washed them with His blood and made them a king and priest unto God. Rev 1:5-7

5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

So these Three go together, Christ Loved, washed and made ! These three actions of Christ are not dependent upon the freewill of men, but attributed only to Him doing His Father's will and to Him alone belongs Glory and Dominion forever and ever !

Now unless we believe that Christ has washed all men without exception from their sins, and made all men without exception Kings and Priest unto God His Father, then there is no biblical warrant to believe nor teach that Christ, Loved all men without exception !

Last edited:

beloved57

More on Jn 3:16

Many have tried to use this verse to teach the lie that God loved all of mankind, but that is not even what the verse states. Salvation and the Love of God were not privileged secluded to the ethnic jews. Through Christ, the middle wall of partition is broken down Eph 2:11-16

by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Gal 3:28-29

28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Col 3:11

11Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

There simply is no national, or political distinctions in the New Covenant, which is in Christ Blood 1 Cor 11:25

25After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

Last edited:

beloved57

Now many today in their fleshly religious zeal, void of the Spirit,have imposed a most unscriptural meaning to the word world in Jn 3:16, they erroneously have it meaning all men and women without exception or the whole human race, but thats not what Jn 3:16 states or means. This fabrication does not pass the test of scripture. For example Jn 1:10

10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

In this one verse we find the word world [kosmos] with three different meanings. The first instance means, He lived on this earth, He tabernacled among men, Second it means He created all things, He created the orderly arrangement, and third, the word world primarily means the Jewish world were He conducted His Ministry, and who hated Him without cause. So in this one verse alone we have diverse meanings,none of which honestly means all mankind without exception. Wherever the word world is found it should be subject to its context, a word should not dictated a subject, but the subject the word.

Ben Masada

Another Aspect of John 3:16

"The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception ! -"

Beloved57 is a myth, we hope? ;)

And God so loved the world that, to teach Mankind what love is, He became a Jew. That's a truth that every single Christian believes in it,
but refuses to behave as such.

To start with the NT and its false charge that Jews have killed Jesus, a serial persecution has been developed since the Church got organized by Constatine and up to this very day, through pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition, and last but not least, the Holocaust of only 70 years ago, when millions of Jewish lives have been destroyed. I guess God made a mistake. Mankind was not ready to be taught what love is.
Ben

Apple7

To start with the NT and its false charge that Jews have killed Jesus, a serial persecution has been developed since the Church got organized by Constatine and up to this very day, through pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition, and last but not least, the Holocaust of only 70 years ago, when millions of Jewish lives have been destroyed. I guess God made a mistake. Mankind was not ready to be taught what love is.
Ben

False charge?

Hardly.

God addressing the Jews

υμεις εκ του πατρος του διαβολου εστε και τας επιθυμιας του πατρος υμων θελετε ποιειν εκεινος ανθρωποκτονος ην απ αρχης και εν τη αληθεια ουκ εστηκεν οτι ουκ εστιν αληθεια εν αυτω οταν λαλη το ψευδος εκ των ιδιων λαλει οτι ψευστης εστιν και ο πατηρ αυτουεγω δε οτι την αληθειαν λεγω ου πιστευετε μοι

umeis ek tou patros tau diabolou este kai tas epithumias tou patros umōn thelete poiein ekeinos anthrōpoktonos ēn ap archēs kai en tē alētheia ouk estēken oti ouk estin alētheia en autō otan lalē to pseudos ek tōn idiōn lalei oti pseustēs estin kai ho patēr autou egō de oti tēn alētheian legō ou pisteuete moi

You are from the Devil as the father, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. (John 8.44 – 45)

Here we have Jesus, Himself, proclaiming to the unbelieving Jews, in no uncertain terms, that they are from the Devil.

Jews who do not acknowledge Jesus as The Truth are doing the Devil’s work – they are following the Devil’s desires (epithumias), of which, he has been a murderer of man (anthrōpoktonos) from the very beginning.

Jesus had already rightly labeled Jews as murderers and liars long before they killed Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.