The Son of God = God.....no question

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You have read the bible for 70 years keeps...without the Holy Spirit.

If you had just 15 minutes reading it with the Holy Spirit you would understand more in those 15 minutes than in the 70 years.

keypurr

It means this: "Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people." (Hebrews 2:17 NKJV)

Is Christ still lower than the angels?

But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him." (Hebrews 1:6 NKJV)

The key words are "He was made...", he is a creation, a created form of his creator. Given the fullness of the Father, did he not say that all power was given to him in heaven and earth? God does not need to be given anything.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Amen, that proves my point that his true son is a spirit for he is a copy of God. God sent his son from heaven to dwell in his flesh soon on earth. The image of any subject does not make it the subject that it is the image of. When you look in the mirror you see an image of you, not you. Christ is the exact image of his creator. He was given the fullness of his God. He is the most powerful creature ever, but he is not God. His Father is greater than ALL.

round and round in circles.....perplexed

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
keeps is like a man from the 13th century trying to grasp and put into words what a car is.

We KNOW by experience what a car is.

We know by experience that Christ is God.

keypurr

keeps is like a man from the 13th century trying to grasp and put into words what a car is.

We KNOW by experience what a car is.

We know by experience that Christ is God.

Not so Totton, Christ is the son of God, Jesus was anointed with Christ. Christ is the spirit son of God, he was sent to dwell in the body prepared for him, Heb 10:5.

You believe in the traditions and doctrines of men.

Right Divider

Body part
Not so Totton, Christ is the son of God, Jesus was anointed with Christ. Christ is the spirit son of God, he was sent to dwell in the body prepared for him, Heb 10:5.

You believe in the traditions and doctrines of men.
What an ignoramus!

Christ MEANS anointed, you poor ignore one.

So Jesus was anointed with anointed. You're a confused dude.

keypurr

What an ignoramus!

Christ MEANS anointed, you poor ignore one.

So Jesus was anointed with anointed. You're a confused dude.

Your just learning about scripture I guess.

Christ is also the name I use for the express image of God as recorded in Heb 1:3. There is a Hebrew name for this spirit, but I use Christ. Your limited ability to think might prevent you from understanding my thoughts as they go very deep RD. Jesus was anointed with the express image, study for yourself. But consider that God himself is a spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Christ is also the name I use for the express image of God as recorded in Heb 1:3. There is a Hebrew name for this spirit, but I use Christ. Your limited ability to think might prevent you from understanding my thoughts as they go very deep RD. Jesus was anointed with the express image, study for yourself. But consider that God himself is a spirit.

yeah, It's a name you use indiscriminately.

Right Divider

Body part
Your grammar is bad. You're going to need to learn English.

No, I'm not new. But I can see that you just make stuff about about it.

See, we don't really care about what you do. Since you have no respect for the actual Word of God (written or otherwise).

andyc

I disagree Totton, your assuming a lot.

God is a position, not a name. The son of a President is not the President. The son of a king is not the king. Jesus is the son of God, not God.

You need to focus on quality of person, not position. The Son is the heir.
It's similar to Abraham, Isaac, and Eleazar. Eleazar couldn't be the heir because he wasn't from Abraham, he was a servant. Christ couldn't be the heir if he was a servant (how you regard him).

Christ is the Son. From the bosom of the Father from the very beginning (eternity).

OCTOBER23

JESUS was Pierced by a guard who punctured his spleen.

The Punctured Spleen bled out and went down into a crevice in the ground

and went down 20 feet and ended up dripping on the Ark of the Covenant and

the Mercy Seat.

Ron Wyatt had the Blood of JESUS analyzed and found 24 Chromosomes

consisting of 23 Female Chromosomes and ONE MALE CHROMOSOME instead of 23 Male Chromosomes.

Youtube - The crucifixion site of Christ

https://youtu.be/dXU9LMQbJM8

Last edited:

keypurr

I get so tired of your foolishness. If you can't understand that Jesus was God and was also a man then you will forever be stumbling around blind.

Bring me a verse to disprove it if you can. Who knows, you may save me if I am wrong.

Do you have a verse that says that Jesus does not have a God?

My foolishness is smarter than most for most will not be given an understanding of what I say. Your running away from the truth will not change it glorydaz.